YesNoOk

Contributor Suggestion Thread (Read 1386384 times)

Started by Cybaster, September 03, 2007, 09:26:13 am
Share this topic:
Re: Democracy Thread
#161  December 23, 2007, 09:55:00 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#162  December 23, 2007, 10:02:53 pm
Im just posting in here cuz Iced told me its the proper place to post this.

My question,Why does the guild Baby Laxxe?

This dude starts trouble very often but doesnt get banned or warned for it.Ill admit that he's slick with it.Here's what he does:He will either post something to get you mad which will cause you to flame him or he will report you for an unnecessary which will also cause a person to flame the guy.
His posts basically lures you in to flame him.The reason he gets away with it is because after he starts trouble,He will report the person and try to get them banned.Here's a example:http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=71953.0
This dude is hated all over mugen forums and warehouses in general.check out this thread:http://thehiddenelect.com/forum/index.php?topic=2743.0

There was also a thread on mugen-infantry that somebody posted about how much people hate him but it got deleted.Im not trying to sound like a crybaby or anything,its just that yall let this dude get away with too much.All Im saying he deserves some type of punishment,at least a temporarily ban or something

Edit:Just noticed this.Pots(a moderator his self)is basically saying the same thing I said,just in a different way about Laxxe.here's the link:http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=72417.0

You know you propably should've posted a thread about this in mugen discussion.......

But yea I do agree with you.

Exactly.another thing I just noticed this thread:http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=72323.0

This dude is hated all over mugen and hasnt recieved one punishment yet from what I know .Thats why it seems like the guild is playing favoritism and babying him.Like I said he starts trouble in a slick way but he ALWAYS get away with it.They let him get away with a lot
#163  December 23, 2007, 10:06:58 pm
Exactly.another thing I just noticed this thread:http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=72323.0
Uh, Laxxe had nothing to do with that topic.
The topic was created because the guy thought it would turn into some shutdown of the community.
Obviously that was wrong since nothing has never happened. And probably never will, as DavidGee said later on.
It just so happens that the guy who made the topic was referring to something Laxxe did, but that was really minor. Nothing worth having everyone point their finger at him.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#164  December 23, 2007, 10:14:32 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
ummm reezy i know you have a beef with me, but why make up false statements about me?
im not really hated all around the community, here ive been told to stop reporting as much so i have, the guild doesnt baby me, i just follow the rules and no i dont look to start trouble all the time, its more accidental, but again i know you have a beef with me but i honestly dont have anything against you but please stop trying to pin everything that happens on me
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#165  December 23, 2007, 10:30:22 pm
Laxxe, shut up, throwing oil on the fire doesn't help.
In case you missed it, I repeat : Laxxe, shut up.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#166  December 24, 2007, 12:42:19 am
I nominate laxxe as Gmod
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#167  December 24, 2007, 12:51:15 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
LOL

I request that we separate the democracy thread from what could be the anti-democracy thread.
ADDENDUM: if any users in particular display terrible behavior (in your opinion), use the anti-democracy thread
In there, people can shout and defend their point of view (which is a synonym of "flame" nowadays :()

Also :
DMK contributor +1
I also vote for DMK.
#168  December 24, 2007, 02:08:15 am
It's also democracy to have people gather and point out the black sheeps. Power to the people.
#169  December 24, 2007, 02:10:31 am
it's apparently anti-democratic ??? do you know what democracy means cybaster
#170  December 24, 2007, 02:13:38 am
  • Never give up
#171  December 24, 2007, 02:16:03 am
    • France
do you know what democracy means cybaster
Yes I know, but what's this ?
Laxxe, shut up [...] I repeat : Laxxe, shut up.
Power to the people strongest ??? Laxxe wasn't even putting oil on the fire to begin with.

So yeah, I didn't formulate my thought well indeed. I'd rather keep the democracy thread for nominations, and have another topic for "ban/warn/keep an eye on this user", where people can shout at one another without cluttering the nominations with hundreads of lines of boring flaming.
#172  December 24, 2007, 02:17:11 am
how is byakko stronger in this case
#173  December 24, 2007, 02:20:52 am
    • France
You know that the guy who screams the louder often has the last word, right ? ::) [/jk]

Also, edited my last post.

DMK

#174  December 24, 2007, 02:50:28 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Thank you very much for the nod guys. I promise not to be a let down.

Update coming soon for Kenpachi and another character release(alot less problems with the new release then Kenpachis PROMISE)

Thanks again and I was hornoed to be given the nod by so many excellent creators.

Thanks again.  :sugoi:

Excellent Christmas is excellent.  ;D

hjk

#175  December 24, 2007, 03:29:27 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
Let's bump this up one.
I have had an interest in seeing DMK and Cybaster as GMods. Yes, I saw the semi-tangle above, but that is very rare and I dooubt there was any passion in that.

Note:
I am dead serious.
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 03:39:17 am by Tee Hee Hee

OZ

#176  December 24, 2007, 03:36:05 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
To DMK:
Congratulations.
You certainly deserve the recognition.

I request that we separate the democracy thread from what could be the anti-democracy thread.
= communism thread  ;P

I would have to go with the idea of two seperate topics.
Should the two be mixed, the original use for the thread would be forgotten:
To recognize people for positive achievement.

Complaints and arguements need to be confined to their own topic.

ಠ_ಠ
#177  December 24, 2007, 06:34:32 am
  • Coming Soon?
i think we have enough mods as is.  although I still think Cybaster shouldn't have been let go in the first place.  it's not like this place erupts in chaos that requires mass deletions and bans.  why strengthen the ranks during peace time?  The only reasons to give someone the gmod status that I can see is A) another attempt at creator title throw back in other words these guys are so great lets honor them and put them above us.  B) An attempt to get those you like in power so that you'll have friends in high places.

Just like contributor is not an excuse to grow e penis doubly so for mod status

as far as DMK gettin the purple star i only have this to say...

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US...oh and the pr0n board is --->
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...

DMK

#178  December 24, 2007, 06:43:00 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Thanks alot again guys.  :sugoi:

I'd still like to be thought of the bumbleing lol kinda guy though..being invisble kinda fun.  ;D

Let's bump this up one.
I have had an interest in seeing DMK and Cybaster as GMods. Yes, I saw the semi-tangle above, but that is very rare and I dooubt there was any passion in that.

Note:
I am dead serious.

- Looks around and points to myself. -

Me..? o_O

I'd +1 Cybaster on being G-mod again.

I'm not worthy of in anyway of being a G-mod for this forum.

hjk

#179  December 24, 2007, 11:53:07 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
A) another attempt at creator title throw back in other words these guys are so great lets honor them and put them above us.  B) An attempt to get those you like in power so that you'll have friends in high places.

Just like contributor is not an excuse to grow e penis doubly so for mod status

I never even realized that Cybaster was released, but...
Neither of those reasons are ones under which I made my nominations (DMK barely knows me BTW), but instead and honestly, I based it on how they act around the boards with what they say when they see conflicts unfolding in front of them and how their vibes/personalities just come off to me as natural Mods... seriously they both have the 'semi-universal' personalities I see in the majority of our Mods
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#180  December 24, 2007, 12:09:10 pm
  • Coming Soon?
maybe I was being a bit cynical there which I think anyone whose paid attention to my posts would notice I get from time to time.

This community is now in the moderate yourselves era.  Everyone is a mod some are just better at telling people off tactfully and damage control than others.

The difference is a star gets a different color and you get to use more than just words to put someone in their place.

Other than that nominating people for status is just that.  There is no need for more mods so I doubt the staff will add anyone else to that member group right now.

maybe I am being cynical some more but I personally don't see the need for more mods.  and that's about it.

If there ever is a need for more I think those mentioned and possibly a couple others would perform the duties well but only if there was a need.
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...