YesNoOk

Sakura (Pots Style) By Varo Hades (Read 11168 times)

Started by BahamianKing242, January 13, 2020, 11:38:11 pm
Share this topic:
Sakura (Pots Style) By Varo Hades
#1  January 13, 2020, 11:38:11 pm
                                                                The Japanese Girl Fighter!

Download Her Here!
                  http://www.mediafire.com/file/iy61j9cr9wl4iet/Sakura.rar/file
Re: Sakura (Pots Style) By Varo Hades
#2  January 13, 2020, 11:58:10 pm
[31.12.16] - Varo_Hades
 [1.13.20] - BahamianKing
(...)
=====<Version History>=====

<1/5/20>
 - Updated Everything
The topic name is a bit misleading but the above sounds promising :) Thanks for the release.
#3  January 14, 2020, 12:01:18 am
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
Question: What makes this different and sets it apart from POTS's Sakura?
#4  January 14, 2020, 12:03:48 am
its my edit version of varo sakura he released years ago. i did tons of fixes to her
#5  January 14, 2020, 12:04:38 am
#6  January 14, 2020, 12:13:49 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Ok, nice to finally see this out, here's the feedback fella:
1. Her overall damage output is a bit much with her specials (Excluding Ouka Kyaku) and supers, with the Shinkuu Hadoukens up close being the biggest offender for me. Here's a video of a typical combo (At the end) doing like 500+ damage which should probably be 400+. https://streamable.com/o4kya
2. EX Tengyou Hadou Ken does more damage than the normal EX Hadou Ken
3. For Haru Ranman, I think P2 goes into State 5100 or w/e a bit too early, I made this vid to show it, trying to do a slo-mo thingy with the pause to help. https://streamable.com/i7cbh
4. Normal Sakura's EX Shouou Ken is a lil' too Similar to the LVL1 Midare Zakura
5. Shinkuu Hadoukens hit a lil' too fast, unless this was intentional.
6, Shun Goku Satsu's hit sounds start before the hit sparks start appearing.
7. Optional, but Haru Issen is her MVC Midare Zakura and Shunpuu Chou Rasen is her MVC Haru Ichiban. Just wondering if you'd take that into consideration, maybe for Dark Sakura because she borrows most from her MVC series moves (I mean replacing her current Midare Zakura and Haru Ichiban, leaving 4 LVL1/2 Supers for both modes).
Edit:
8. Shinkuu Hadoukens can't be MAX/Dream Cancelled from.
9. EX Shunpuu Kyaku's voice plays after the first hit.
10. You didn't mention the followups for Shunpuu Kyaku and Sakura Otoshi.
11. The way Sakura Senkuu's afterimages disappear is off.

I'll check for more as per usual.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 12:02:19 pm by RagingRowen
#7  January 14, 2020, 12:41:39 am
<1/5/20>
 - Updated Everything

1. Her overall damage output is a bit much with her specials and supers, with the Shinkuu Hadoukens being the biggest offender for me. Here's a video of a typical combo (At the end) doing like 500+ damage which should probably be 400+. https://streamable.com/o4kya

Sounds like you forgot to update the damage dampener, BahamianKing and/or Varo Hades.

In all seriousness, that level 2 ether needs a damage nerf or to be removed entirely.
#8  January 14, 2020, 12:48:39 am
    • UK
Yeah I think it's the Damage applied to the Hitdefs, not the overall dampener.
WIP Schedule:
#9  January 14, 2020, 01:38:08 am
#10  January 14, 2020, 12:52:04 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
I found an odd.
When Sakura's EX Tengyou Hadouken hits her opponent in air, her fireball is not trasparent for a split second.
This is fate.
#11  January 14, 2020, 04:41:18 pm
ill try to fix as much as i could. tbh i really aint to happy or care about dark sakura. to be there kind of the same character. atone point i was thinking of removing all dark sakura stuff. i dont really like that character. and just give normal sakura the Shun Goku Satsu

and i dont understand raging number 5 and 7 explain a lil bit more. this part Midare Zakura and Haru Ichiban, leaving 4 LVL1/2 Supers for both modes).

thanks for the feedbacks
Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 04:46:51 pm by BahamianKing242
#12  January 14, 2020, 04:56:14 pm
    • UK
For 5. The Hit Pauses should be similar to, take Divinewolf's Akuma Messatsu Gohadou or just PotS's original Sakura for example.

For 7. I mean't removing those 2 mentioned supers in exchange for the Haru Issen (Midare Zakura), Shunpuu Chou Rasen (Haru Ichiban), replacing the commands in addition.
Try playing her MvC2 or MSH vs SF variants and checking her supers, you'll see. It'll likely make Dark Sakura less samey as you've just mentioned.
WIP Schedule:
Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 05:05:27 pm by RagingRowen
#13  January 14, 2020, 05:15:07 pm
you mean the super where she spins up in the air. yea i hate that super i was gonna remove it cuz it sucks. i like the rush down one better. and thats why i said now that im thinking bout it dark sakura maybe is not even needed. i might just remove her. normal sakura is better with better moves and maybe i can let her use the ex SHOUOU KEN that dark sakura has. i didnt notice how the same it was like the super. would you guys be ok with me removing dark sakura? i feel normal sakura is better aint much difference
#14  January 15, 2020, 01:53:29 am
you mean the super where she spins up in the air. yea i hate that super i was gonna remove it cuz it sucks. i like the rush down one better. and thats why i said now that im thinking bout it dark sakura maybe is not even needed. i might just remove her. normal sakura is better with better moves and maybe i can let her use the ex SHOUOU KEN that dark sakura has. i didnt notice how the same it was like the super. would you guys be ok with me removing dark sakura? i feel normal sakura is better aint much difference

Yeah, i'm not really all that into Dark Sakura ether. She just feels like Sakura with Akuma's teleport. Though it's ultimately up to you what you decide to do.
#15  January 15, 2020, 05:15:03 am
yea im gonna remove dark sakura i should of thought of that from the start. she wasnt even popular in mshvsf. two more chars ill share here then i think im done with releasing. karin and deejay. karin by Phantom.of.the.Server i recoded and reorganized her sff,snd and air files. and deejay my newest commission from varo
#16  January 15, 2020, 07:44:03 am
    • Greece
How about Mr karate?you will not release him?
#17  January 18, 2020, 07:21:11 am
yea im gonna remove dark sakura i should of thought of that from the start. she wasnt even popular in mshvsf.
oh man, I am sad to see dark sakura will be removed :'( I actually enjoy playing as her back in Mvsf. Anyway since she has alternate def as dark sakura, people can choose not to install her dark version. I would be sad if she is removed :'( hope I am not too late, otherwise I am still gonna keep this version if a new update is up  :dead:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 07:25:51 am by hulkhogan
#18  January 18, 2020, 08:35:13 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
+ 1. I like Dark Sakura.
#19  January 19, 2020, 12:56:17 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Damn, such great version of Sakura bro. And if i was you i won't exclude her Dark version but anyway, it's your choice.
#20  January 19, 2020, 04:28:08 am
i also hope you don't remove dark sakura, i like her from marvel vs