YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2189000 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#161  August 30, 2015, 02:29:43 pm
"Regend" was fixed at least a week and a half ago already.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#162  August 30, 2015, 02:32:23 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah, I did Kojiro's interlude a while ago and it said "Legend" so they're additional typos here and there.

It doesn't seem like they have implemented the guaranteed 3* or more servant adjustment yet? Oh well I'll enjoy those benefits after waking up, half AP AND recharge time, 2x rate increase for EXP AND the 1/2 AP per EXP quests we have right now? YES.
#163  August 30, 2015, 06:35:01 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
You wanted Gil? Too bad, it's maintenance time!

Jokes aside, my god, if this new update brings Asfolto and Jacky, I'm so rolling the moment we get out of maintenance time. Guess I also have 7 rolls in the Quartz gatcha because of the downtime LOL.

And yeah, that Legend was fixed a long time ago, I believe when a lot of people (not only the ones that just paid through the game) started getting into the interludes. I remember how hard I laughed when I read it. Japan and its Engrish moments LOL.
#164  August 30, 2015, 06:48:37 pm
You wanted Gil? Too bad, it's maintenance time!
Uh ? That's pretty obvious, there's never anything new without a maintenance first, the maintenance is done specifically to add the new stuff. This one is planned to last from 2 to 5AM (JST).
Think of those guys who come to work on Monday morning at 2AM.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#165  August 30, 2015, 06:51:06 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I already knew that, though some people seem not to have expected it. What I was not expecting was the new Servants (and CE) nor the 2x Gold Rank EXP drop rate increase.
Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:26:29 pm by Nanashi_1337
#166  August 30, 2015, 11:01:48 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
33 gifts holy shit
ALSO ITS TIME
Good Luck Fam

ROLLED MOTHERFUCKING PROTO CU LETS GO
FUCK 2 PROTO CUS
Make that 3
Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:11:14 pm by Erroratu
#167  August 30, 2015, 11:07:33 pm
Hahaha the AP timer is 5 minutes instead of 10 now but the AP counter is stuck at 0 even when the timer resets. New maintenance (plus apology quartz) in 5, 4, 3... I hope no one tries to use up a quartz to refill the gauge because it looks like it's hardcoded set at 0 for some reason right now. That's some major fuck-up, coding-wise.
I'm interested to know if he's any different from regular Lancer Cu.
Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:12:42 pm by DKDC
#168  August 30, 2015, 11:12:38 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Since I had full AP I can farm the Knight EXP. Gotta do it before it goes into maintenance again.

Also, the three tickets granted me a Crystal Horse, fucking Rin's pendant and an Imaginary Around. An Imaginary Around! I'm so glad I at least got something good. I'm so glad.
#169  August 30, 2015, 11:14:50 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I don't know why the game keeps giving me Boudica and Shota Xander dammit
Also got Medea and 3 new CEs Bazzet,Caren(I think) and some sort of sea thing
Edit:Its the sea tha Moses split isnt it?
I'm interested to know if he's any different from regular Lancer Cu.
IIRC Proto Cu has a fucking crazy Gae Bolg that he had to seal away
#170  August 30, 2015, 11:22:04 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
The third skill Prototype Cu unlocks, frankly, is only useful against Beast type like Flauros. Lancer Cu from FSN has a much better ability that allows him to heal himself. Combining it with Battle Continuation and the Protection From Arrows makes him last a lot on his own.

Apart from that, no idea about his base stats. If he has higher stats then perhaps he may be a better option than Lancer Cu.
#171  August 30, 2015, 11:38:23 pm
IIRC Proto Cu has a fucking crazy Gae Bolg that he had to seal away
That's in Prototype, but according to the pastebin of the leak, the NP is the same - high damage, def down, chance of instant death. It doesn't list the skills though. But it sounds like it's not very interesting.
#172  August 30, 2015, 11:41:27 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Sorry, let me correct myself. I got a Limited/Zero Over. How did I even mistake the two LOL? So yeah, Buster damage will benefit my d'Eon, specially with her new boosted ATK.

And yeah, Prototype Cu is a slightly worse version of Lancer Cu apparently. If you already have a Lancer Cu, it's not really worth getting. Caster Medea is definitely worth getting, and she's 3*, so I will rely on Friendship roll for her.
#173  August 30, 2015, 11:53:09 pm
Oh, from my tickets + friend rolls + a 40 quartz roll, I got shit with one small exception - Medea, then ROMA and a bunch of shit CEs (one gold - young Sakura).
... But my "Beginning of the journey" CE (the one from TMAce) is bumped from +1 FP to +75, so I get 100 for every battle where I bring a friend. I'll be over here farming Friend Points now.
#174  August 30, 2015, 11:54:59 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Use my d'Eon if you don't mind. I just equipped her with the Limited/Zero Over card and she's lvl. 34 (and still raising using the Daily EXP), so it will definitely help you. And I definitely need those friend points to get a good Caster and Archer.
#175  August 30, 2015, 11:58:57 pm
Man, I have this guy with a lv50 Arturia Alter with a Kaleidoscope for hard Dailies, with my FSNCu + Kaleidoscope, I wipe out bosses with an Excalibur Morgan - Gae Bolg - whoever is my third NP combo. The alternative is a lv 45 Herc with Nine Lives.
But I make sure to use friends with lower ranks for story and free quests, so it'll come in due time.

Oh hey, I spent a quartz for refill and now the timer does refill my AP, good. There will still be a maintenance coming though, for those who don't spend a quartz and are stuck at 0.
#176  August 31, 2015, 12:09:32 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I didn't experience that error though, guess it happens to some people, most likely the server that can't handle so many people connected. Not sure if that will warrant an apology quartz or not, hopefully it does.
#177  August 31, 2015, 12:29:32 am
Yeah, still glitching crazy.
I fed Medea a few EXP, leveled her up ; went to do an EXP daily, got a bunch of Lancer EXP, went back to the Servant strenghtening screen, and Medea was still Lv1. I try to level her up, an error pops up saying I don't have that Servant. My Lancer EXP cards aren't here. Oh, and my AP gauge dropped to 20 when it was over 60 (out of 84).

... And after restarting for the 5th time, everything is back to normal. Wut. Except my AP and my Lancer EXP. ... Oh wait, my Lancer EXP is reappearing little by little, what the fuck.
Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 12:39:39 am by DKDC
#178  August 31, 2015, 01:00:46 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Okay here's the deal.
The servers are lagging, if it looks like your AP is stuck at 0 or you rolled and then everything disappears, it's still there, it's just that the server hasn't updated your profile.
It happened to me once. ALSO.
#179  August 31, 2015, 01:07:35 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Screw you I wanted a Lancelot.
Also did they increase the chance to get the new Servants or something?I can't believe I pulled 5 copies of new servants with the servant pool being 50 something

I guess Proto Cu will do.I don't think I'll be using Medea that much tho :/
#180  August 31, 2015, 01:10:50 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah, the gacha page says there's an up rate.

Also, psh... I deserve that good roll, my first one was absolute garbage, just look at this.