Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#281  September 08, 2015, 09:50:12 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
I've successfully managed to ascend Sasaki and now I'm doing his interlude.
Time to level him up more to kill dragons in France.
#282  September 08, 2015, 09:59:04 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Rolled normal Lancer Cu.
Now I have the entire team Cu Bros.
Also got ANOTHER Mozart.Holy shit man I like you and all but please stop
I've successfully managed to ascend Sasaki and now I'm doing his interlude.
Time to level him up more to kill dragons in France.
Good luck,m8
#283  September 08, 2015, 11:35:31 pm
Those three fucking gold Ghost Assassins in CasCu's interludes that take forever to kill (good thing the whole battle is just these three, no other wave).
That fucking chimera in FSNCu's interlude, after those OP homunculi.
Oh well, these short stories are nice, at least.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#284  September 09, 2015, 01:32:18 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I've successfully managed to ascend Sasaki
YUP, me too.
The RLEGEND CONTINUES...

Or not, I don't think I can farm for gears. At least the crystals should be relatively easy to drop and the monuments drop here and there on the daily...
If only ascending Lancelot was this easy...

I'm glad the 1/2AP campaign will be there to level him up but also kinda upset since the dailies where I get to suffer farm for dragon scales won't be reduced to 1/2 AP.

Edit:
So I ran the ascension mats 40 AP and I only got one caster piece. Great use of stamina hahaha ugh.
Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 01:52:48 am by S.D.
#285  September 09, 2015, 02:04:23 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Well I completed his interlude. Unsure what to do now aside from leveling Tamamo and Zhuge Liang. Maybe Cu Lancer as well.
EDIT: No idea what the shadow servants event is about, but I did it either way.

Shadow Boudica keeps fucking reviving though and it's annoying.
Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:11:04 am by KaiserHero
#286  September 09, 2015, 02:16:12 am
EDIT: No idea what the shadow servants event is about, but I did it either way.
http://kairosity.tumblr.com/post/125576872324/fategrand-order-how-to-play => "9. THE CHALDEA GATE + DAILY QUESTS"
Shadow Servants are Ascension or Skill reinforcement items (today is Ascension). So mostly class pieces and skill stones (rarely monuments and I don't think it ever gives unique items like chaos talons, homunculus baby and whatnot).
Shadow Boudica keeps fucking reviving though and it's annoying.
Yeah, it's a massive pain how the enemy never has any cooldown for skills. Try fighting that lv40 Shadow Heracles when he spams his Eye of the Mind dodge skill every single turn. Or Battle Continuation (though you can still hope to just kill her twice in one turn for this case).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#287  September 09, 2015, 10:47:28 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
F/SN Campaign : 9/9 16:00 to 9/16 13:59
Draw rates for below servants increased:
5* - Saber/Arturia
4* - Archer/Emiya, Berserker/Heracles
3* - Lancer/Cu Chulainn, Rider/Medusa, Caster/Medea

All 10x rolls will guarantee at least a 4 star card (can be servant or CE) and one 3 star and above servant

But... Gilgamesh was in F/SN? :(
#288  September 09, 2015, 04:58:32 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Us mongrels have already wasted our chance to get him.

Since I'm not going to waste any more quartz until Astolfo and Jack the Ripper are available, I don't really care that much about these news. Though obviously this only affects quartz rolls, so if you're relying on friendship rolls to get Lancer Cu, Medea and Medusa well... good luck to you pal.
Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 05:07:25 pm by Nanashi_1337
#289  September 09, 2015, 11:13:06 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
I finally ascended Cu Lancer YAY ME
#290  September 10, 2015, 01:34:35 am
I had like 40 Saber EXP cramping my inventory with the Knight EXP daily, and then I rolled a Caesar. He instantly jumped to level 34 or something. I'm still figuring him out (I dunno yet what kind of CE I can give him), but I'll try putting him as my leader for a bit (and I already got new friend requests with him). I'm getting a little weary of Team Unkillable (I just ascended Proto Cu too so he got his Arrow Evasion as well) because damage wasn't stacking as well as I hoped (although I did also get a second CasCu for his NP), so I'm trying more combinations with Emiya (it's really hard to deal decent damage with him, man), Sir Yellsalot (love his voice and his vulcan minigun), and others, like trying to make Medea useful without being squishy (I also got a Medusa but she's only at level 14 or so). Yes, surprisingly I had some really good rolls in the last couple of days, I even have a Saber Gilles but I'm not even touching him. I think I actually got almost everyone I wanted (reasonably speaking), except Hassan and Arturia Alter.
I'll still keep a secondary team with all 3 Cus (Proto Cu also has Lv2 NP), it's still fun once in a while to be completely immune to absolutely everything for ever.
Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 01:47:46 am by DKDC
#291  September 10, 2015, 02:23:44 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I got Caesar, I haven't really used him though so I don't know how good he is, my other sabers are Gilles and Lily and I've been favoring her over the rest since she's at a decent level.
I don't have a Medusa and today I got my third Hassan, still no Mozart, still no Eric, still no Robin Hood.. I wouldn't mind a Caster Gilles either. Oh well. I don't need phoenix plumes (YET) so I'll farm more EXP today I guess.

Speaking of which, One thing that bothers me a lot is the 1* exp card we get as a daily login bonus, I know it's meant to help new players but it feels so... pitiful...
#292  September 10, 2015, 02:27:13 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Should I replace my Zhuge Liang with Cu Lancer (since he's ascended) for now until my cost goes up?
#293  September 10, 2015, 02:43:44 am
Caesar has a NP power boost for the whole team and a decent Charisma, so pretty much put him with people who can build their NP quickly (or have a Kaleidoscope / Imaginary Number Magecraft, maybe Formalcraft / Projection Magecraft) and try to stack them all. He has real good stats, yet he's hard to keep alive if there are several high level enemies and / or if he get hit hard by class disadvantage. He'll die pretty fast if you're not careful.
Ah, Robin, the last one that keeps eluding me in the Friend rolls along with Hassan and Lu Bu.

Zhuge Liang has useless skills and stats, he only gets good stats at a very high rank (but that's mostly because he's a 5* and can go further than everyone else who isn't a 5*), and for his skills to be useful, you really need rock solid planning and team building. All 3 Cus are real good pretty early, especially with Arrow Evasion after their first ascension. If you can give them a CE that has good ATK up, they'll kill things left and right at a good rate without trouble. It's only on the long run that you start wishing they had just a little more and start looking at other higher ranked hard hitters, but they're bread 'n butter mass slaughterers.
Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:49:44 am by DKDC
#294  September 10, 2015, 03:20:52 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I don't have a Medusa and today I got my third Hassan, still no Mozart, still no Eric, still no Robin Hood.. I wouldn't mind a Caster Gilles either. Oh well. I don't need phoenix plumes (YET) so I'll farm more EXP today I guess.

Dude, I just keep getting Mozart compared to you. I got one again, NP to 4. I don't mind getting Hassan over Mozart seriously. GIVE ME YOUR LUCK!

Btw, this new event was not kidding with the chance of getting Great and Super success. I'm constantly maxing my characters with it. Can't believe I got my d'Eon to 50 so fast. I need now 9 Saber pieces for her, fortunately I have plenty of Hero's Proof since it's a pretty decent drop.

Edit: OMG I just got a Benkei in my free roll. I can't believe it. I thought it would be Leonidas, but guess not. With this I have all Lancer entries unlocked.

And speaking of Benkei, I haven't seen any video with his NP yet. How weird.
Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:53:16 pm by Nanashi_1337
#295  September 10, 2015, 09:30:06 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
I JUST REALIZED HOW DIFFICULT CU LANCER'S INTERLUDE WAS
#296  September 10, 2015, 10:30:39 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Caesar has a NP power boost for the whole team and a decent Charisma, so pretty much put him with people who can build their NP quickly (or have a Kaleidoscope / Imaginary Number Magecraft, maybe Formalcraft / Projection Magecraft) and try to stack them all. He has real good stats, yet he's hard to keep alive if there are several high level enemies and / or if he get hit hard by class disadvantage. He'll die pretty fast if you're not careful.
So I just did the easiest thing I could do and used your friend support (All my Saber cards have gone to Lily), he seems okay, I didn't know his NP was Quick (And for some reason it crashed the game twice), I kept him alive just fine but I have an ascended Andersen so it wasn't too hard.
Dude, I just keep getting Mozart compared to you. I got one again, NP to 4. I don't mind getting Hassan over Mozart seriously. GIVE ME YOUR LUCK!

Btw, this new event was not kidding with the chance of getting Great and Super success. I'm constantly maxing my characters with it. Can't believe I got my d'Eon to 50 so fast. I need now 9 Saber pieces for her, fortunately I have plenty of Hero's Proof since it's a pretty decent drop.

Edit: OMG I just got a Benkei in my free roll. I can't believe it. I thought it would be Leonidas, but guess not. With this I have all Lancer entries unlocked.

And speaking of Benkei, I haven't seen any video with his NP yet. How weird.
I did a bunch of friend rolls since my friend list is practically full so I get a decent amount of NP. Still no Mozart, got my sixth Black Beard so I upgraded his NP to LV5...
Luck? Nah, if I had luck I'd have a goddamn dragon scale to ascend Lancelot already, I was going to farm some more today but screw it, half AP EXP is too good to pass up.

People say Benkei is boring but he makes for an okay tank if you ascend him and his stats aren't too awful for being a bronze servant, he has saved me a handful of times (I gave him the parting sea CE so it's useful whenever he uses taunt)
#297  September 10, 2015, 10:42:51 pm
Yeah, turns out Caesar isn't so squishy if he's not fighting Archers. He'll still need a shot of heal and dodge to survive all three waves against a hard daily if he still get pummeled, but that goes for everyone who isn't named Cu Chulainn. Also, put him with a Lancelot, an Emiya, or a Gilgamesh in a combo after him, and you'll rack up a million stars, his quick cards are very effective (I pulled like 16 stars out of a QQAExtra Brave Chain with him, and 7 just now with only an AABExtra Brave Chain). Definitely good at making everyone else strong, but his stats are misleading, he doesn't quite deal as much damage as FSNCu if they're both at lv40 (I guess the difference in Divinity causes that gap) though his NP is decently strong, and he's not as tanky as he seems since he doesn't have any skill (passive or active) for protection.
Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 10:51:11 pm by DKDC
#298  September 11, 2015, 03:03:17 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA

I haven't maxed her out yet but I'm not quite sure how to get the other ascension item for Tamamo.
Well that and the other ascension item for Cu Lancer (from level 40 to level 50)
#299  September 11, 2015, 04:08:19 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Also, put him with a Lancelot, an Emiya, or a Gilgamesh in a combo after him, and you'll rack up a million stars
Gilgamesh is kinda unfair, Busters hit five times so they get a massive star/NP bonus depending on your starter haha.
Right now my star generator is Kojiro (With Tokiomi's CE equipped)
I guess I won't be ascending him again anytime soon, I bet I'll be able to farm the gears until London. And with these awful drop rates... at least Monuments are relatively easy to get.

"This is Sparta"
Haha, too bad his NP isn't a kick.
Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 06:51:07 am by S.D.
#300  September 11, 2015, 05:18:29 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA

Am I cool yet?