Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#341  September 15, 2015, 12:08:18 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I FINALLY got the 6 Ghost Lanterns I needed for Tamamo Cat

It wasn't fun. AT ALL.

Let me tell you one piece of advice. Once you start laughing like a madman after trying to get Lancer pieces from Shadow Benkei or from the Ascension material daily event, just because it won't appear for some reason, you know you've reached the end of your sanity, and it's a good moment to stop. Real experience here. Just apply it for any material you need to grind for.

I don't even want to know what will happen when it's time to farm monuments...
#342  September 15, 2015, 12:29:00 am
What will happen is that you'll do that after Okeanos and it'll probably be a bit easier with higher standard for enemy Servant level.

Logged in to 2700 FP (I rarely get any anymore), it looks like people are more interested in a Servant with the Journey CE attached, so more looking to stack up on FP than lv75 Hercazerk, which are a dime a dozen.

... I got like 15 1*/2* EXP cards from that (and the small reserve I had just before), with an Asterios, a Mata Hari, and one 2* CE. Thanks Delight Works.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:34:01 am by DKDC
#343  September 15, 2015, 12:35:12 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hopefully. Hopefully. Unless DW decides to keep it the same way because it gives plenty more quartz, which I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled such move.

And another true story happened just now. I'm about to go to sleep. I have 10 AP. Oh well, let's waste it in the ascension material daily. Nothing but Saber EXP, all junk. I have used that beautiful Lancelot with the Friendship CE (or rather I've been abusing it), so I have 200FP again. Roll. Get my first goddamn Edward Teach after 30 tries with only EXP, not even one cheap CE.

I am going to sleep, and hopefully tomorrow will prove that it wasn't a dream. That I don't have E rank Luck. See you tomorrow!
#344  September 15, 2015, 01:04:00 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I still really really really hate that one star exp we get as a daily login bonus, and to top it off they have to give it a fancy animation. Ugh.

Yeah FP rolls are hit or miss but uuuusually miss, I get a so-so CE or Fou card here and there, but the 1* and 2* exp cards are the worst, they might as well be junk at this point in the game.

Aaand I'm one piece away from ascending CAESAAAAR, I just want his interlude, really.
#345  September 15, 2015, 01:30:31 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
So I just started playing this game.

I blame Kai.

The party atm. Gilles I got from the tutorial summon, Archer from the code event.
#346  September 15, 2015, 06:16:47 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
#347  September 15, 2015, 10:32:20 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I would have recommended you a reroll. Gilles is the worst Saber in the game, honestly. I have him at level 40 because I couldn't give more EXP to Mashu, and his stats are still terrible. His NP is also bad too, not worth using Military Tactics nor Golden Rule. Why does he have to have Mad Enhancement EX if he won't benefit from it?

And yeah, it wasn't a dream. I have an Edward Teach. Hopefully that makes Hassan and Andersen appear now.
#348  September 15, 2015, 02:41:57 pm
http://typemoon.com/news/2015/hzq945
コマンドフェーズにおけるカード選びなおし機能の実装
In battle, while selecting your attack cards, you can cancel and redo your attack sequence
Fucking finally.

Lots of other stuff (even interface adjustments etc.) but I'm just quickly glancing over right now. Smells like APK update.

Chose the sprite displayed even after ascending your Servant
Fights will go faster

For sometime this month, don't see as specific date
Not seeing any mention of Okeanos
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 02:51:41 pm by DKDC
#349  September 15, 2015, 02:51:11 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina

I blame Kai.

The party atm. Gilles I got from the tutorial summon, Archer from the code event.
Post friend code
Also I hope your next rolls will be better
#350  September 15, 2015, 03:07:11 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
コマンドフェーズにおけるカード選びなおし機能の実装
In battle, while selecting your attack cards, you can cancel and redo your attack sequence
Fucking finally.

Chose the sprite displayed even after ascending your Servant
Fights will go faster

OMFG, why did this take so damn long?! This feature should have been there since Day 1! I swear I'm going to scream of joy when in a battle it really lets me go back. So much suffering because of badly made choices that I cannot come back from.

I'm glad you can now choose the sprite you want. Some Servants have 3rd ascension sprites that I just can't like. For example, I rather prefer to see Marie in a red dress than in a white dress.

And for fights will go faster, does that mean Servants with caster attack patterns will not take an eternity to shoot their bullets? Please be that.

Edit: Apparently you can now give Fou cards to Servants with max level for their current ascension. In the past, you were forced to wait before leveling your character completely because it would lock you from leveling their stats. Nice, since that really happened to me with d'Eon and I was forced to ascend her before I was able to use my Fou cards.

Oh, and Attila, Nero, Caesar and ROMA aka Romulus have a higher chance to appear in the gatcha now. In case you have 40 quartz or pay for them in the game.

Edit2: Heck, here's a good link to check the info

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3l0y9g/additional_information_on_nero_festival_event/
Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:15:17 pm by Nanashi_1337
#351  September 15, 2015, 03:09:13 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
>Fights will be faster
They probably mean that ghosts won't have their entire life flash between their eyes every time they try to attack.
Or Doors taking forever to unlock and drop shit
#352  September 15, 2015, 03:47:35 pm
It says they revised the tempo, I'm thinking about the pauses between each action. I've always been bothered by the camera constantly moving all over the place to track every little motion, it causes slowdowns and contributed to the action being slower, I hope this is also addressed, if the pauses between each action is reduced (if not, hello epilepsy).
Also the "first bonus" (bonus of type of first card in your sequence) will be made clearer to understand.
#353  September 15, 2015, 04:33:49 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
I would have recommended you a reroll. Gilles is the worst Saber in the game, honestly. I have him at level 40 because I couldn't give more EXP to Mashu, and his stats are still terrible. His NP is also bad too, not worth using Military Tactics nor Golden Rule. Why does he have to have Mad Enhancement EX if he won't benefit from it?

And yeah, it wasn't a dream. I have an Edward Teach. Hopefully that makes Hassan and Andersen appear now.

I was unaware rerolls were even a thing that you could do.

I blame Kai.

Post friend code
Also I hope your next rolls will be better

mah code: 273596416
And hopefully I'll get some better rolls later.
#354  September 15, 2015, 04:53:01 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Does anyone know what the Nero CE does?
#355  September 15, 2015, 04:56:23 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Apparently it boosts HP, and gives you the Guts status (basically if your Servant was killed when you had that status it revives at a certain HP, in this case at 500, while erasing that status effect). Basically emulating that skill in EXTRA that Nero could use that made her revive if she was killed in battle. For some stupid reason you can only get 3 of them, so there won't be a boosted effect for ascending it four times.
Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 05:21:27 pm by Nanashi_1337
#356  September 15, 2015, 05:33:25 pm
I was unaware rerolls were even a thing that you could do.
Some people go root access to delete the ID, some people legit lose it somehow, and you can just load bluestacks, use the "pull account" option, then on your phone/tablet/whatever, it'll tell you "your account was pulled on another platform, delete from here ? Yes/yes" (sic)
Or uninstall and reinstall the apk, not sure if that deletes the memory too.
#357  September 15, 2015, 07:24:09 pm
Alright, I'll try and go over the full list.
- Bug fixing
Some skills, CEs, Command Cards had their effect not applied (maybe that includes the famed "ignores defense" I've heard of, notably for Emiya's UBW ?)
Sometimes, if you disconnected from a battle, it would consume your AP but not offer you to resume the battle, we've improved counter-measures against that

- Fixes on the battle part
Addition of a high speed battle mode
Direction on how the battle plays out (I take it like a movie, directing how things unfold) has been rearranged, improving the tempo
Able to undo your selection of attack cards
Command cards show the class affinity (what ?)
Damage counter show the influence of class affinity
First Bonus and Chains make their effect more understandable
Battle screen shows which wave you are in

Generally speaking, improvements on the tempo were highly requested, and the UI has been rearranged to help that

- Improvements on strenghtening
Changing the conditions to use Fou-kun's cards
you won't be prevented from using Fou's cards when your Servant has reached his level cap

- Other changes
General changes on the UI, such as showing how many quests you still have to clear
Help text is available throughout the whole game
You can skip the animations in the gift box
Those are the most notable changes, they'll show in the next app update. This will be some time in September.

- Future game updates
Everything above will be out in the next app update. We're working on more stuff we haven't had the time to finish, that will come at a later date. Here are the most notable changes planned.

- Improvements on how to compose your party
Revamp of the party composition interface, including stuff like going over cost by mistake because of the CEs.

- Improvements on the quest info interface
You can check the info on enemy classes before entering a quest, and you can rearrange your party more easily

- Selecting the battle character
You can select as your wish the battle character (i.e. the sprites) for your ascended Servants

- Others, item expansion
Additions on new magic formal dress (Master's cloth that gives you your Master spells), ways to use the Grails you earn, new articles in Da Vinci's workshop
Again, those are the most notable new stuff, there's more.

There's also server extensions and tuning coming because of how hard it is to connect and update your info (like how your Leader isn't always updated in someone's friend/support list, I assume), they're forming a backup team specially to work on that. ... Then three lines of apology. Sounds like apology quartz pack down the line.

Unique Nero event starts tomorrow (link given)
Oh, the third chapter is being worked on in parallel to the repairs and events. "Please wait a bit".

That is all.

The horrible thing with those ascension material quests is that the difficulty of the quest has no impact on the randomness of the items you'll get and how good they might be. This is so bad.
Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 07:30:16 pm by DKDC
#358  September 16, 2015, 02:21:31 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios

I did a 10 summon after scrounging enough quartz.

Also I completed Fuyuki and got Caster Cu.
#359  September 16, 2015, 04:33:11 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
snip

Alright Boudica, off with the skirt.

I'm thankful for some of these fixes (They should've been in the game's initial release anyways), now if they could also improve the way the inventory is handled and improve the RNG drop rates (Getting one silver EXP card in the 40AP ascension daily is an insult, this is the second time this happens to me today)
#360  September 16, 2015, 05:11:20 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Which reminds me
Is Boudica even good past ascension?