YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2142741 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#361  September 16, 2015, 10:02:48 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Nero event is up, supposedly the drop rates are amazing and we get gears and talons and pages galore.
the 30AP is kinda hard though.
#362  September 16, 2015, 11:01:00 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I found the 20AP to be harder, because of Mata Hari's NP having the success rate of charming you to be stupidly high, which means every 4 turns I would be unable to do anything for a turn. Not even Jeanne's Magic Resistance did anything to stop that effect WTF.

Lu Bu in the 30AP quest died in the first turn, then it was a matter of slowly killing the Caster and Jing Ke. But I suppose the Chimera in that quest may be the reason it's hard for some people. Btw, you can farm Chaos Talons there if you have a good party.

Btw the bullshit of the amount of medals you need to exchange. One round hardly makes you reach 10 medals (yeah, I know 1 Gold medals = 10 Silver medals but still). I see what you did there DW. Where do you exchange them anyway?

Which reminds me
Is Boudica even good past ascension?

Nope, Boudicca's a terrible Rider. Only ascend her once to be able to access her interlude, or thrice to make her visually more appealing. Her NP is the worst, it gives you defense buff but Mashu does the same with a skill, and it increases defense even more than that NP. Sure, you can overcharge it to surpass Mashu' skill, but it's not worth it.

Edit: Oh, in case you guys don't know, you get one time Ascension materials (x5 amounts, a really good amount) if you beat a map for the first time, plus 1M QP or more depending on the map the first time too. And the Nero CE can be dropped by any enemy WTF.
Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 11:21:08 am by Nanashi_1337
#363  September 16, 2015, 01:00:26 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Finally managed to ascend Tamamo....
Now to ascend Cu Lancer...somehow.

EDIT:
http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Nero_Festival
Increased drop rates for Attila, Nero, Caesar, and Romulus
In addition, Nero will be unlocked in the gacha for everyone if you didn't clear Rome yet.
Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 01:13:52 pm by KaiserHero
#364  September 16, 2015, 01:25:47 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
DKDC already mentioned that, you're kinda late.
Where do you exchange them anyway?
Shop. Twitter says that the feature isn't implemented yet, so maybe after weekly maintenance.
So grind the 30AP away, mobs have a chance to drop talons and the bosses might drop monuments.

I need one berserker monument and that goddamned dragon scale to ascend him twice.

Reading other people's posts takes little to no time, otherwise you just come out as rude (Not that I'm the best person to dictate that but just saying). Just a heads up.
V
Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 02:20:31 pm by S.D.
#365  September 16, 2015, 01:53:17 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Oops. School cuts in on my research time.
Anyway decide to use my 10 quartz and got Proto Cu. Guess what I did with him.

#366  September 16, 2015, 05:47:56 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I'm currently farming in the 30AP quest. 20K+ Master EXP, 1K+ Bond EXP, Chaos Talons appearing every 3-4 tries, lots of Gold Medals in that quest which will allow me to get tons of materials... I went from 1 Chaos Talons to 10 without spending a single quartz, in less than a day.

So many tears of happiness because they made it so easy for all of us. I'm crying so much.
Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 05:54:07 pm by Nanashi_1337
#367  September 16, 2015, 09:45:13 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Never did I think hearing Date Masamune yell Gae Bolg would ever sound cool as fuck
But it just did.
#368  September 16, 2015, 11:09:21 pm
I finally caught him...

... Robin' Food.

I am sorry.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#369  September 16, 2015, 11:57:57 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I finally caught him...

... Robin' Food.

I am sorry.

Wow, you got him? Congrats, you got the best no-quartz Archer you can get in the game so far. I'm so jealous of you. I feel like my NP 5 Arash is moking me each time his card appears with the Friend roll.

And you know what? I officially give up on the 40-quartz roll. I'm going to YOLO roll as people say each time I have 4 quartz. Fuck my luck.
#370  September 17, 2015, 12:29:18 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
I finally caught him...

... Robin' Food.

I am sorry.

Wow, you got him? Congrats, you got the best no-quartz Archer you can get in the game so far. I'm so jealous of you. I feel like my NP 5 Arash is moking me each time his card appears with the Friend roll.

And you know what? I officially give up on the 40-quartz roll. I'm going to YOLO roll as people say each time I have 4 quartz. Fuck my luck.

Think that's bad?
Try getting trolled by Kirei, only getting black keys.
#371  September 17, 2015, 12:41:05 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Why do you think I said that? Bullocks that the only Servant I get is a Saber Gilles. Thank you very much game. What happened to your increase rate of getting the other Servants?
#372  September 17, 2015, 12:42:31 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Soooo guess what?

Someone listed the other upcoming mats up for grabs in the festival.
Semi finals has Horseshoe, Heart of the foreign god, Phoenix plumes and Twin crystals.
Finals has Homunculus Baby,Dragon’s Reverse Scale, snake jewels and seed.

I want all my quartz and AP and time back, haha ugh.

I'm currently farming in the 30AP quest. 20K+ Master EXP, 1K+ Bond EXP, Chaos Talons appearing every 3-4 tries, lots of Gold Medals in that quest which will allow me to get tons of materials... I went from 1 Chaos Talons to 10 without spending a single quartz, in less than a day.

So many tears of happiness because they made it so easy for all of us. I'm crying so much.
My game must be glitched because I've been running the 30AP no-stop, I even leveled up here and there and so far the only rare drop I've seen is a yellow berserker skill up gem. No talons so far. Oh well.

Think that's bad?
Try getting trolled by Kirei, only getting black keys.
Why do you assume we haven't had to deal with Black Keys again?
#373  September 17, 2015, 01:00:59 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
No idea.
But I hate having Kotomine rejoice......

I haven't even gotten a good Saber yet and I don't think I can get Lily since you know, pre-registration codes and all that.
Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 01:06:41 am by KaiserHero
#374  September 17, 2015, 01:09:55 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
She's not really worth it, just so you know. You can survive without having your own Saber, just use a support Saber. The best ones are usually Arturia for party attack buff and Excalibur, and Attila for Photon Ray plus the fact that she does the highest damage from the Saber class. They're all around level 70 so imagine how strong they are.

I said it before, and I'll said it again btw. Medea is so goddamn broken. I love how easily she can remove the annoying buffs Servants have just the first turn she appears with instant NP thanks to her skill. Even the ones that makes them take no damage. You guys need a Medea in your team. All of you. Mainly because we will start seeing a lot of Servants like Kojirou spamming annoying dodges like no tomorrow, and Medea's NP goes through them plus removes the annoying buff.
Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 01:13:31 am by Nanashi_1337
#375  September 17, 2015, 01:15:18 am
Most Sabers are 4 or 5*. Caesar is fine, Gilles has a horrible reputation (I've never actually tried him, though in the Nero event it seemed to me that his NP gives him a humongous ATK boost - but for a massive DEF down cost), d'Eon is a Caster in disguise who learned to tank, Siegfried is a tank that doesn't deal much damage. Then there's Nero, Arturia Alter, Arturia, and Altera, and good luck rolling them.
My fav is Arturia Alter. She has good HP and has almost the ATK of Heracles (though without the Berserker class bonus against everyone, without Divinity, and without Mad Enhancement). Plus AoE NP that hits hard and regenerates a bit of NP gauge.
But I'm not meant to roll her, apparently. I hope she gets included in an event someday. I'll buy quartz for her.

I found myself not farming the Colosseum quests at all. I have no need for most of those items, at most I'll grab the Reverse Scales, the Gears, some Pages, and some Horseshoes, but that's just for like two or three Servants each. I'm not touching (or having) most of the guys that use these items. My APs are better used rushing the Knights EXP day, I've made a lot of progress on Caesar, Emiya, Elizabeth (but she doesn't improve much at this level).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#376  September 17, 2015, 01:44:58 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
A bit off topic but I know they're pretty much the same, but different stats. I'm thinking about replacing FSN Cu with Prototype Cu (Because Kazuya Nakai as VA is awesome imo).
Are there any objections?
#377  September 17, 2015, 01:49:53 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Most Sabers are 4 or 5*. Caesar is fine, Gilles has a horrible reputation (I've never actually tried him, though in the Nero event it seemed to me that his NP gives him a humongous ATK boost - but for a massive DEF down cost), d'Eon is a Caster in disguise who learned to tank, Siegfried is a tank that doesn't deal much damage. Then there's Nero, Arturia Alter, Arturia, and Altera, and good luck rolling them.
My fav is Arturia Alter. She has good HP and has almost the ATK of Heracles (though without the Berserker class bonus against everyone, without Divinity, and without Mad Enhancement). Plus AoE NP that hits hard and regenerates a bit of NP gauge.
But I'm not meant to roll her, apparently. I hope she gets included in an event someday. I'll buy quartz for her.

I found myself not farming the Colosseum quests at all. I have no need for most of those items, at most I'll grab the Reverse Scales, the Gears, some Pages, and some Horseshoes, but that's just for like two or three Servants each. I'm not touching (or having) most of the guys that use these items. My APs are better used rushing the Knights EXP day, I've made a lot of progress on Caesar, Emiya, Elizabeth (but she doesn't improve much at this level).

In my case, I don't have any more Servants to level up... I really made good use of the 1/2 AP event. So yeah, I have nothing better to do than farm those beautiful materials that otherwise would be really annoying to gather. Plus you get like 1M QP or more in some quests, which helps me since I don't need to worry about running out of it. Also, if you want EXP, you can also trade it with the medals you get for a good amount.

Saber Gilles is bad because of NP, skills that he doesn't benefit at all (Golden Rule ratio is low for him) and terrible stats. Just look at the damage a Buster attack does when you fight him in the colosseum. It hardly reaches the 1000 damage. At level 40 it just does 2000 damage aprox, something I can easily achieve with other Servants at less level. Yeah, he's bad, and like Boudicca only worth leveling for the interlude.

A bit off topic but I know they're pretty much the same, but different stats. I'm thinking about replacing FSN Cu with Prototype Cu (Because Kazuya Nakai as VA is awesome imo).
Are there any objections?

FSN Cu has better stats (small difference though) and his third skill is far better than the one you get for Prototype Cu (Prototype Cu gets an Anti-Beast skill, while FSN Cu gets a really good self-heal). But the difference is minimal if you don't reach the third ascension with him. You can just stick with any you want IMO. I prefer FSN Cu voice and looks though.
#378  September 17, 2015, 02:55:30 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
On a side note, I have so much QP, I'm kind of sick of seeing it all the time in my inbox.
#379  September 17, 2015, 08:40:32 am
12M QP here.
FSNCu has skills to never die ever, Proto Cu has skills that make him slightly better at killing things (single targets only), but not by a big margin, and he still has one of the three survival skills (the better one). My suggestion at this point is just pick the one with a higher NP level, the difference is the most noticeable for whoever has the thickest, biggest thrust.
#380  September 17, 2015, 09:26:08 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
the difference is the most noticeable for whoever has the thickest, biggest thrust.

Oh myyyyy.........
But in all seriousness thanks.

I managed to pull an Edward Teach last night. Is he any good for a bronze servant?
Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 09:42:42 am by KaiserHero