YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2141056 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#421  September 23, 2015, 02:41:31 pm
Medea, Kaleidoscope or Sakura, Art Chain, next turn RB + buster x2, third turn Divine Speed Casting to another RB and two Busters or NP chain if the Art chain was enough ? Don't use RB last so it's not wasted, you can slip in like 15 to 20k if you have Archers.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#422  September 23, 2015, 02:47:17 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I don't pay in this game. How am I supposed to get those CE? Also, Archers are what I don't have unfortunately. I mean, I have an Arash, but no way I use him in this fight with his terrible stats and his suicidal NP. And for some reason Friendship list has no Gilgamesh which would certainly destroy her... The max I can attempt is first turn NP and that's it, but Nero seems to love putting back her buffs unfortunately.

Oh well, right now I'm trying to obtain the quartz from the Chimera free quest, and will attempt it yet again, so I don't have to waste the apology quartz.

Edit: Oh hey, I just got another from Hassan's Interlude. I can win with two quartz.
Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 02:55:45 pm by Nanashi_1337
#423  September 23, 2015, 04:40:38 pm
You get the CEs by using quartz. If you do the full story mode, and counting a bunch of apology quartz depending on when you started playing, you're supposed to have over 200 quartz. You can afford to throw a couple 10-rolls or three.
But not now, though, the randomizer is favoring certain Servants and CEs so you should have done it a while back. I've had one Kaleido and two Sakuras after like two weeks. I didn't pay anything to get them, either, and I'm not saying "duh just pay".
And then, even if you don't get them, get a NP for everyone, grind Nero down a bit until she buffs, and just Divine Speed once and chain 3 NPs, with Medea's first. You can still get at least 70k damage if you find a decent Herk support and have a Lv40 (not counting d'Eon, sorry) (and if you don't even have a 3* at lv40 then why are you even still here, you should grind for a couple of weeks first before you even think about taking on a quest that says "min level required : 40 or 50").
In the first place, there's a lot of Hercs and Gils with Kaleido all the time.

For Archers, just stake out the support list, it's randomized depending on which server it connects to, but they're not that rare. And don't hesitate to send a friend request at the end when you catch one. I've got a couple of Gils, a couple of Arturia Alters, and a couple of Herkazerks, all around Lv 60.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 04:46:39 pm by DKDC
#424  September 23, 2015, 05:24:05 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Well, in the end I grabbed a level 70 Jeanne, which had that CE that raises the amount of NP one gains, and my god it was so useful since I was able to protect my party every time she used her NP, after that, it was really easy. Only had to use 1 quartz because I sure don't know how you can survive 7 Servants without having any Servant die. I made sure to leave weak Alexander alive until I was forced to either kill it or eat his NP, and it was really useful since it reduced the number of turns Nero used to two. I wish I could have done the same for Caster Cu, but dealing with an NP that takes HP over time (that Burned status) was something I couldn't afford. Btw, for Nero's case, if she sets 4 defense buffs your attacks will do 0 damage (though with 3 they do 100-200 so yeah...), just warning you. Taking into account how much her skills heal, they're probably at level 10.

So yeah, the hell is over. You get like 20 gold medals (and possibly a high chance to get her CE, which didn't happen to me). As rewards for the first time, 10M QP and Crystalized Lore. So yeah, I don't see any point in repeating that hell. Time to raise Silver medals and gold medals to get my hands on a second Nero CE and another Crystalized Lore, and I'm done with this event.

Edit: Btw, that option to change the battle speed... My god, it's so awesome.
Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 05:35:06 pm by Nanashi_1337
#425  September 23, 2015, 08:23:01 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
>Everyone complaining about Nero
>Nero didnt do a thing on my game
>Carmilla spammed her NP every 2nd or so turn
AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaah
I beat it tho,took 1 quartz to get everyone back in as I didnt have any Command spells

Also how the hell am I gonna buy that Nero CE,its freakin 200 medals,jesus
#426  September 23, 2015, 08:33:59 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Well I bought the Nero CE.
Also I encountered a bug involving Nero's NP. After she used it, the bg from her NP was still there and it was covering all of the characters.
Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 08:37:42 pm by KaiserHero
#427  September 23, 2015, 08:47:22 pm
With all the strategies in the world, it's a massive pain that you really need to kill the one guy who's about to unleash his NP. Because a NP from a high level is always an instant kill against anyone you may have, unless you're saved by the class triangle. Once again, it's more of a "just kill everyone as fast as you can" than a game of skills and strategies :-\

Yeah, the "background for Nero and Emiya sticking around after use" bug has been around for a while (but it's nice and could just stay that way, with the swords on the ground or the theater backdrop). Never saw it actually cover the characters, though.
#428  September 23, 2015, 10:19:56 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I JUST DID A SUMMON AND GOT RULER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *dies*

I also got Caesar but he isn't really important.
#429  September 23, 2015, 11:53:34 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I hate you sooooo much... I went for YOLO rolls and only got Black Keys (at least I got a red one finally, now I have a better one to equip to Berserkers apart from Limited/Zero Over) and the Leyline Stream. Oh well, one more for the last one and its effect will increase. Because we have to keep being positive!!

If you don't mind let me summarize all the battle:

- Carmilla will spam nearly all the time Vampirism. This depletes the NP of one of your Servants and increase one NP bar of her own. Kill her the first if you really rely on NPs.
- Proto Cu will use Protection from Arrows, aka inmunity to three attacks. I personally kill him the first because I can easily block Carmilla's NP with a dodge plus retrying until it hits the character with the dodge, and having to deal with Protection from Arrows spam is far worse than Carmilla Vampirism, at least for me.
- Caster Cu also has Protection from Arrows, but it's used less often, compared to the one that boosts his critical chance. His NP is full party target though, make sure to kill him before it happens, or block it. The flame status effect lasts 10 turns according to what people said, and it cannot be dodged nor blocked, be wary that you'll lose 200 HP every turn.
- Alexander is possibly the best Servant to leave for last, as it has no way to block any of your attacks nor fill his 5-bar NP gauge, spams the low chance charm instead of Charisma, and his NP can be easily blocked if you have Jeanne. I personally left him last so Nero only had two attacks per turn.
- Gilgamesh is next. I sure don't need to tell you he MUST die as soon as possible. Golden Rule gives him one bar, and he has three, Enuma Elish will kill everything if it hits (40K damage from enemy Servants will happen with him), and even his normal attack has a ridiculous chance of getting a critical. If you have a Lancer, make use of it as much as possible since against Nero it will be worthless.
- Next is Heracles. As long as he doesn't overuse his dodge, you should have an easy time killing him. Gilgamesh is your worst problem if you still haven't killed him.
- Last is Nero. The bullshit. She will spam her skills like no tomorrow. If she gets 3 defense buffs from Imperial Priviledge, you'll do three-digit damage unless you use an Archer. Four, you do 0 damage. Keep in mind she also can get attack buffs, and with 4 she most likely will one-shot a lot of your 1-2* Servants with a no-buster attack. Plus the healing, she can regain 7200 HP at max. Either keep being defensive like I did with Jeanne, Marie and Cu with the dodge plus invincibility (it works since her skill spam makes her attack much less), or go full offensive with an Archer and hope you kill her before she stacks buffs. If you have a Gilgamesh, you probably will win easily. A bit of work will be needed for Emiya, but it's still doable. Arash won't even survive one turn against her, and Robin Hood may survive one turn, but no more than that.

So yeah, this is all what you'll encounter.
#430  September 24, 2015, 04:15:25 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
That 40 AP quest was hell on earth if you ask me.
Also have we gotten the ability to change servant sprites yet?
#431  September 24, 2015, 04:27:46 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Keep in mind that you're fighting one enemy from each class, so if you're planning a strategy that doesn't rely on brute force then you'll need a pretty varied party (For better or worse I have an evenly level cast, I even got Mashu to 40 with the EXP cards from the shop), I don't plan on taking on the event yet, I need to do some more preparation.

I already bought everything from the store except for the last crystal and QP, I guess the grind wasn't that bad. Ideally I should be getting EXP for the servants I just ascended (And I need one monument for Lancelot) but I'm going to keep farming the event because I need one more Nero CE to max it out.
#432  September 24, 2015, 09:54:11 am
Also have we gotten the ability to change servant sprites yet?
It wasn't planned for this update, so no.
I don't plan on taking on the event yet, I need to do some more preparation.
Don't wait too long, IINM it ends on the 25th at 16:00, that's like 23 hours from now.
Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 10:16:13 am by DKDC
#433  September 24, 2015, 10:24:47 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah, I can see the timer right below the mission :P
I'm just waiting for AP to do another 30AP mission since that will level me up, look for Nero's CE some more and then take on the event.

I wasted AP a couple of hours ago trying to clear Lancelot's second interlude, I had to retreat, I was very tempted to use seals but I knew I'd be needing them for the finals.
Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 10:50:16 am by S.D.
#434  September 24, 2015, 11:49:19 am
Yeah, I was going for quartz and god damn Lancelot's second interlude is nuts. Shadow Servants with crazy HP. Thanks support Saber high rank as the last line of defense (plus two good Servants of my own).

http://typemoon.com/news/2015/984h63
Does the Moon Goddess dream of dumplings ? (wat)
Orion (with Artemis) 5*, Moonlight Fest CE 5* with Artemis
Also Moon-gazing maidens pick-up, up rate for Stheno, Marie, Ushi, Jing Ke, and new CEs with the Moon Cell, Rin, Artemis again.
From the 25th at 6PM to Oct. 2.
Oh, okay, collect dangos in the event to exchange for Fou, EXP, Pieces and Monuments for Archer (great), Assassin, Rider, and the Moonlight CE.
Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 11:56:57 am by DKDC
#435  September 24, 2015, 11:55:55 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I messed up by not having an Archer in my party and got mostly wrecked by Shadow Siegfried being super tanky and didn't even made it past Robin Hood since I had sabers on queue to deal with Shadow Romulus. Oh well, I'll be better prepared next time.

I just saw the news, getting anyone but Marie would be nice (Because I already have a Marie of my own), too bad this is yet, another gacha event, we'll just keep waiting for Okeanos  I guess. That's okay, I need to farm berserker monuments anyways..

Edit:
Cleared with seals, I didn't use a single quartz.
I just brought a team that counterpicked every servant except for Riders and brought a support Gil. I got lucky since Nero never buffed herself, she kept attacking my Saber Lily along with Alexander.
Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 03:09:33 pm by S.D.
#436  September 24, 2015, 09:35:22 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Apart from Stheno, I already have the rest of Servants. Guess I'll save my YOLO rolls for when Orion is released, since I just gained 4 quartz for the 10 days login. I wish it was the Servant what you get in this event, not a CE.
#437  September 25, 2015, 07:16:18 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:31:02 am by KaiserHero
#438  September 25, 2015, 11:50:25 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I'm aiming for that regen since that would make d'Eon the best tank. 3-turn taunt + self-heal + regen + dodge + master dodge. My god how can it even die?

Also, that regen, when maxed, it heals 1000 HP. Basically the same as Jeanne's NP. It's that good honestly.

And I will be able to ascend Marie to 2 and maybe three thanks to this event. I'm so happy.

Edit: Guys, farming the 5 AP quest is definitely better than the 10 AP quest. You get better rewards by doing 2 * 5 AP than doing 1 * 10 AP. And same for the 20 AP LOL.
Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 12:49:15 pm by Nanashi_1337
#439  September 25, 2015, 01:14:44 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Everyone needs to equip dango CEs on their support to make farming less of a chore.

Edit:
So one of the quests has a Dragon Slayer team: Martha, George and.... KOJIRO
Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 02:07:44 pm by S.D.
#440  September 25, 2015, 02:57:33 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Hahaha, yeah I just fought them. As always kill Kojiro first so he doesn't start the "spam dodge skill" bullshit. Once he's dead, Martha is next for the heals. George is last. It may take a while since he loves to stack defense buffs, but unlike Nero it's not really a problem because his damage output is laughable.

So I got 4 Summon Tickets, here's my results: Crystal Horse, Jing Ke, fuck you Saber Gilles and surprisingly that 4* CE Ilya that boosts your Buster damage. I still got one more remaining, hopefully it ends up being good.