Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#461  September 27, 2015, 10:33:11 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Silver lancer pieces can be dropped by shadow benkei in fuyuki city
Golden Lancer pieces require you to do the ascension daily quest

And just to warn you, that Shadow Benkei loves to make you suffer by not dropping those pieces at all. Once the Ascension daily starts, stick to it until the bitter end if you want to ascend that Ruler of yours.
#462  September 27, 2015, 11:01:03 pm
Yeah, the drop rates are awful. The ascension daily is terrible because not only the drop rate isn't good, on top of that, it can be anything from either of the three classes, and it can be pieces or monuments (when it's not a fucking Void's Refuse in a goddamn red chest why). So mostly you're gonna get the ones you don't want right now. My FSN Cu has also been stuck at 40 for ever, but at least I have the Talons from the Nero event.
Well, I guess for Ruler, it's a bit easier to swallow since she needs stuff from all three Knight classes, Pieces and Monuments, right ? I'm not sure, I never got her.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 11:05:20 pm by DKDC
#463  September 27, 2015, 11:06:17 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Yeah, the drop rates are awful. The ascension daily is terrible because not only the drop rate isn't good, on top of that, it can be anything from either of the three classes, and it can be pieces or monuments (when it's not a fucking Void's Refuse in a goddamn red chest why). So mostly you're gonna get the ones you don't want right now. My FSN Cu has also been stuck at 40 for ever, but at least I have the Talons from the Nero event.
Well, I guess for Ruler, it's a bit easier to swallow since she needs stuff from all three Knight classes, Pieces and Monuments, right ? I'm not sure, I never got her.

Yeah she only needs Pieces and Monuments for her ascension materials.
#464  September 27, 2015, 11:10:06 pm
Oh, nothing else ? Well then the knight ascension daily is just perfect for her, just keep piling up everything for a day.

Silver lancer pieces
Golden Lancer pieces
The silver ones are the Pieces, the golden ones are Monuments.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#465  September 27, 2015, 11:57:25 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
The amount you need to reach the third ascension for Jeanne in monuments is ridiculous though, and let's not talk about the fourth ascension. I would rather farm for some materials than monuments, at least for now since the only way to have a good chance to get monuments is to farm the 40 AP quest, and unless you're high level at most you'll be able to do it two times. Hopefully in future releases they make getting monuments way easier honestly.

Honestly, it's far far easier to just search someone who has done this for you, I have one support with a level 74 Jeanne that I myself can't believe it exists, and it works really well.
#466  September 28, 2015, 01:22:52 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I think everyone's priority (Other than EXP and stats increase cards) should be Archer pieces, the rest you can farm from different maps. And you might not have Archers (Or might just have Arash which is almost the same) but look at them as a long time investment.

Actually it's not that hard to get the 2000 CE, I was at 2000 yesterday since I have a couple of dango CE stacked, but I decided to get monuments, EXP and stats up cards for Lancelot, I would need one more dango card to make that investment profitable but I didn't because there's no way in hell I'm relying on the extra CE I need dropping, not in this game.
#467  September 28, 2015, 02:17:08 am
Yeah, the thing with picking the card instead of everything else when you have 2k is that you basically need to go and collect all that again. So you kinda have to try and calculate if it's faster to use the CE to collect it all again and then more for everything you need, or if it's faster to not take the CE and just finish gathering some more dangos to get everything, even at a rate slightly lower because you don't have the extra CE.
But of course it's definitely useful if you actually intend to collect absolutely everything, in which case sure, go for all the CEs first. For any other case... Probably not. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy, you need all the cards first to get all the cards.
#468  September 28, 2015, 03:50:28 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Well, if anything this should make things easier for everyone trying to calculate their earnings and dango profit:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rogD9KeyIHnWFNXSZ9esZStJbzeIKhjSOjLIrWPTZEs/edit#gid=140420500

Again there is very specific situations where you might want to get the 2K one, they're very situational but they do exist. If you're lucky enough to get two +3 drops from all the grind (That also means you'll be very likely to max out the CE!), then again time is running out so it's getting less and less likely for those situations to make profit.
#469  September 29, 2015, 12:01:04 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
I swear the 30 AP quest pisses me off sometimes because it ALWAYS. TARGETS. GILGAMESH.
Which forces me to reopen the game and find a new way to make Gil not die.

It's fucking annoying.
#470  September 29, 2015, 12:48:49 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
...Why are you farming the 30AP?
#471  September 29, 2015, 12:52:56 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
...Why are you farming the 30AP?

I get bored of farming the 5 AP sometimes/getting gold dango half the time.
Well that and to get some exp once in a while.
I should probably just stick to fucking up George sometimes.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 12:56:56 am by KaiserHero
#472  September 29, 2015, 06:22:18 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Uh no?
If you're a masochist, you farm the 5AP because it's tedious as hell, if you want to be efficient, you farm the 5AP because it gives the best dango per AP ratio (even taking into account the gold one). There's little to no reason to do the rest, even if it's for EXP, unless your level is low enough that spending your entire AP on the 30AP gives you a refill every time.
#473  September 29, 2015, 06:38:07 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Uh no?
If you're a masochist, you farm the 5AP because it's tedious as hell, if you want to be efficient, you farm the 5AP because it gives the best dango per AP ratio (even taking into account the gold one). There's little to no reason to do the rest, even if it's for EXP, unless your level is low enough that spending your entire AP on the 30AP gives you a refill every time.

I guess.
I probably don't know what I'm talking about anymore.

On a side note: Has anyone been lucky enough to pull a servant from the increased rates? Well if anyone has a reason to waste quartz that is.
#474  September 29, 2015, 10:24:30 am
I got an Ushi.

... From a friend roll.
I'm giving everything Rider to Medusa right now though, I got her third ascension. Pieces and Monuments and all that.
Oh right, it does mean I might need to pick up more Rider pieces...
#475  September 29, 2015, 11:16:08 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I got her from a quartz roll haha ugh.

Oh well, I got my first Eric Bloodaxe from FP so I guess there's that? I swear this guy is more rare than a bunch of other 3* servants... I already maxed out Mephistopheles' NP...
#476  September 29, 2015, 11:35:47 am
Well, with a 3rd ascension Emiya with dango+3 and the Journey (I still keep it, I don't have enough dango CE for the full team, one +3 from dango shop, one drop, one Mooncell, one Jewel +2 from a ticket), and spamming the 5AP myself, I do like 40 to 50 FP rolls a day.
That got me one Ushi and a million 1* EXP and CEs.
#477  September 29, 2015, 12:32:10 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Speaking of friend rolls, I should PROOOOOOOOOOOBABLY waste my friend points.
I already have like 99+ friend point summons ready.
#478  September 29, 2015, 01:22:35 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Well, with a 3rd ascension Emiya with dango+3 and the Journey (I still keep it, I don't have enough dango CE for the full team, one +3 from dango shop, one drop, one Mooncell, one Jewel +2 from a ticket), and spamming the 5AP myself, I do like 40 to 50 FP rolls a day.
That got me one Ushi and a million 1* EXP and CEs.
Yeah, I've been using your EMIYA since he has three arts card and he helps build meter for everyone else and my farming team consists of Arash so I can get rid of the last wave with his NP.
I've been also getting more FP than usual, I guess people know that +3 IS the way to go.

ALSO YOROKOBE SHOUNEN-TACHI
#479  September 29, 2015, 01:39:59 pm
Arturia Alter. Time to buy quartz, then. And finally the login bonuses will be worth something.
someone on reddit said:
the best part is that we finally get more gold cards per 40ap. getting real sick of the usual 2* popping on every run
Word.
Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 01:44:08 pm by DKDC
#480  September 29, 2015, 01:49:39 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I'm really really glad that they're revamping the daily login bonus, those 1* cards were practically junk, new dailies sound great too..

I wouldn't mind getting the servants with increased rate, I would especially like Kintoki (Since my account is full of Berserkers now so why not?)... actually I don't want Boudica, but other than that...

Not a single word on improving the drop rates but I guess the new EXP dailies are more than welcome, that paired with yet another half AP campaign.