YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140201 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#881  January 06, 2016, 06:46:36 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Well, I'm going to do the three YOLO rolls I got from the stream rewards. Wish me luck so I may get one of the 5 stars.

Edit: First roll, 3* Roman CE. Okay...
Edit 2: Oh hey, I got Babbage! It was the last 3* Servant I was missing from London. Not bad.
Edit 3: W. T. F.

I thought I was gaining nothing once I saw the silver Rider, then it turned into gold. It was my first time experiencing that IIRC.

So yeah... well, I have no complains. A worthless CE, a Servant I wanted to have because it looked cool and another Gold Rider. I think Martha is the only one I'm missing now LOL.
Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 06:55:16 pm by Nanashi_1337
#882  January 06, 2016, 07:49:33 pm
Grats, they're pretty damn good in spite of their awful, awful design. If you have a Black Holy Grail, it just got fixed to fit the description (instead of the other way around), so it gives 60% boost on NP, it should make their NP insanely powerful.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#883  January 06, 2016, 07:52:17 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I do have it, so I guess I will be able to use it. I still won't stop using Marie though, I refuse to do so. She's still the Servant I have in My Room, that's how much I like her.
#884  January 06, 2016, 09:26:07 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
Used my summon tickets and 40 of my quartz. The highlights were me getting Carmilla and a 2nd Medea with my tickets and then getting Paracelsus and 2 Babbages on my Grand Summon.

Also I got three of the Gudao and Gudako New Year's CE.

EDIT: Oh, I also got Caesar.
Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 09:50:27 pm by Dumanios
#885  January 06, 2016, 10:01:31 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Carmilla is the second strongest Assassin you can get (Jack the Ripper surpassing her by a lot), so congrats. The other 3* Servants are quite good too, so not a bad roll you had there. The Gudao and Gudako CE is not good unfortunately.
#886  January 09, 2016, 03:28:14 pm
In the last couple of days, I've gotten Super Successes for EXP feeding all up the wazoo. Like, out of 10 feedings, at least 6 or 7 become a super success. Is there something going on that wasn't announced ?

... I forgot, before the change in dailies formula, did the "all classes" EXP daily use to give EXP cards from all classes, or the "all classes" EXP cards ? Because the new Sunday EXP daily is the former, which is quite a bit less interesting. Oh well, it's still interesting enough for a Sunday daily, better than just QP.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 05:12:53 pm by DKDC
#887  January 10, 2016, 10:50:53 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
They gave the former. So yeah, they just brought back what already existed before. Not that I complain, at least I got something to do on Sunday.

I sure wish they gave us more ways to farm Demon Hearts and Dragon Scales soon. God, the drop rates are terrible for them. I need hearts for both max ascension Carmilla and Mordred. Will have to rely on that dumb 160MP bag in order to ascend Mordred.

-------

10 more quartz for reaching a certain milestone in Twitter:

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/40ftv0/news_10_quartz_present_on_112_thanks_to_200k/
Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:49:56 am by Nanashi_1337
#888  January 12, 2016, 11:12:55 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/

Guess who just rolled Mordred.
(This is after the New Years gacha since I'm not wasting money to do the paid gacha)
#889  January 13, 2016, 01:03:26 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Nice. I got Artoria with a ticket so I hold no regrets of being unable to do the New Year roll that gave you the guaranteed 5*.

However, I must admit I got too cocky with all the luck I got, because I just recently managed to get 40 quartz with the 150 day, rolled in order to get Tesla, and was rewarded with nothing but 3* Servants (and none were Diarmuid not Fergus), one Hollow Magic, and that the 4* CE equivalent to increase damage of Quick cards. I sure hope Valentine's event doesn't have a Servant I would really want.
#890  January 13, 2016, 03:42:10 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I've been the three star king for a while, so when I rolled a Frankenstein I nearly bolted out of my seat at work
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#891  January 14, 2016, 01:34:13 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
There's an upcoming event in which you'll need Sabers. Similar to Christmas, which means they will increase the drop rate of whatever they use as currency in that event. So I guess this 1/2 AP event will be useful if your Sabers don't have a high level.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/40rqdb/new_event_announcement_saber_based_event/

Well, with Mordred, Artoria and d'Eon, I don't think I will find any difficulty with it. Caesar is still level 60 from the Christmas event and he's damn good, and Gilles... well, I have him at third ascension (don't ask, it was a day I was really frustrated), so I may as well level him to 60 too.
Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 01:47:05 am by Nanashi_1337
#892  January 14, 2016, 02:30:38 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
I think my Mordred can handle this.

I have Caesar too so....Guess I'll work on him.

EDIT: I just realized I have Saber Lily too. Guess I'll work on her as well.

....Oh and I also have Fergus, who I've done nothing with.
Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 02:37:13 am by KaiserHero
#893  January 14, 2016, 02:35:08 am
Mordred, Nero, Caesar on my main are fine (well, they don't have a good synergy, Mordred is very generic and Nero is only worth for the heal), but I'll need to level Altera on my alt to help out Arturia Alter.
I'm not sure it's going to be a drop rate up in the same way as the previous events, most Sabers are either 4 or 5*, they can't give a different drop bonus according to rarity. Those events are always cryptic until they actually come out...
Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 02:38:10 am by DKDC
#894  January 14, 2016, 03:33:36 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
I've got Okita, Fergus, Caesar, and (if all else fails) Gilles. I think I'll be good.
#895  January 14, 2016, 07:41:28 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Caesar, Gilles and Saber Lily.
Oh joy.
#896  January 14, 2016, 10:07:20 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Borrow a good support. Or attempt YOLO rolls in the story gatcha as they have Artoria as one of the 5* Servants that you have a high chance to obtain (alongside Tamamo). If you get Fergus, you will have a decent team too.
#897  January 14, 2016, 05:20:24 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Really hope the Saber focus means rare items like Horseshoes are in the shop

I'm so close to getting Attila to her final ascension I can taste it
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#898  January 14, 2016, 07:18:24 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I want eleven monuments so that Artoria can reach max ascension. I don't want to farm them. I don't want to farm.

Edit: Would you look at that...

Just who in their right mind would do this to himself?
Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 08:54:47 pm by Nanashi_1337
#899  January 15, 2016, 04:24:19 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
I want eleven monuments so that Artoria can reach max ascension. I don't want to farm them. I don't want to farm.

Edit: Would you look at that...

Just who in their right mind would do this to himself?

No idea, but I just did this to myself:

#900  January 15, 2016, 06:32:09 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Or attempt YOLO rolls
With my luck? Hell no.
I'll just hoard these until DW makes the gacha less awful. I think they were going to implement the ability to use FP for the premium gacha so I'll just wait.