Fate/Grand Order (Read 2199469 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#1061  February 21, 2016, 12:37:39 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#1062  February 21, 2016, 12:44:35 am
Wasn't it Beast ? At least the Demon God Pillars are that class (class advantage over all three Knight classes), and I think Avenger is guessed to be that too (unless he's the opposite, weak to the three Knights, not sure).
... Yeah, it's the Beast class
http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3298-The-Weapon-Triangle-Spoiler-Version
And Avenger is his own class that takes double from everyone and only deals double to Berserker and Ruler (and Alter-ego) lol
No Monster class.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1063  February 21, 2016, 12:52:26 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
OH-
Well that sucks I was expecting something like... Katana Shiki to be a 5* or something.

I forgot they had Avenger datamined, I wonder when we'll get the first one (And more Rulers too)
#1064  February 21, 2016, 12:54:47 am
I was going to say the Avenger class is supposed to be only for Angra Mainyu, but we know how far that went with the Assassins. Maybe Edmond Dantes could be Avenger, who knows. Hell, maybe even Ibaraki Douji could be stretched into one. As for Ruler, beside Amakusa, there was someone who claimed that Nightingale would be one (basically White Mage type), but I never saw if that came from a datamine or a complete guess, so probably the latter.

Still not totally convinced that Shiki will be free. It would make sense that the next free Servant for a limited event is an Assassin (we got a Caster, Archer, Rider, Saber, the pattern should follow with Assassin then Lancer and Berserker so e're sure to have someone available to go Grand Servant for each class) but that still feels super strange that DW would give away someone like goddamn Shiki (and for a limited event Servant that disappear, there's Okita as a precedent).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 01:01:04 am by Byakko
#1065  February 21, 2016, 10:56:27 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
still feels super strange that DW would give away someone like goddamn Shiki (and for a limited event Servant that disappear, there's Okita as a precedent).
Yes, I feel the exact same way, I have F2P friends who where ready to become whales just for Shiki, so I have no idea if this is DW being too benevolent or plain incompetent at business. Or maybe the 5* servant will blow our minds (Instead of being a rate up servant from the previous event, I dunno)
#1066  February 21, 2016, 11:12:56 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
They'll probably have regular Shiki as the free servant, and Young Shiki (Shiki Lily?) or Void Shiki (Saber Class) will be the premium Servant.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1067  February 22, 2016, 05:36:30 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
still feels super strange that DW would give away someone like goddamn Shiki (and for a limited event Servant that disappear, there's Okita as a precedent).
Yes, I feel the exact same way, I have F2P friends who where ready to become whales just for Shiki, so I have no idea if this is DW being too benevolent or plain incompetent at business. Or maybe the 5* servant will blow our minds (Instead of being a rate up servant from the previous event, I dunno)

Well, Okita did blow our minds. With that, I mean about how broken she is, compared to Nobunaga who was more balanced. I'm really afraid to see how broken the next 5* special event Servant will be.
#1068  February 23, 2016, 10:31:02 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
New info on the KnK event:

some upvoted guy on reddit said:
So for this quest you will need to complete missions to get different rewards. theres missions where you have to collect items and missions where you have to defeat a certain amount of enemies. The event CEs will help increase enemy appearance rate while the gacha CEs will help increase item drops. once you clear the mission you can get your mission reward.
Preliminary "How to play" event
Check mission status with button on upper right corner
Complete mission requirements to get mission rewards and unlock new quests
Use Event CEs to increase encounter rate of mission required enemies
Get rewards for clearing missions including Shiki (Assassin)
Event CEs:
Beheading bunny 2016 (5s): invuln pierce effect + 8% quick card effect up (Ghost girl 25% appearance rate up)
Triple Barrier (5s): self received dmg reduced by 1000 (3 times) (Doll 25% appearance rate up)
Future Vision of summer (4s): Grant self evade (1 time) + crit star drop rate 15% (zombie 25% appearance rate up)
Refrain (4s): Star weight +300% (3 turn) + debuff resistance 15% up (Ghost and Skeleton 25% appearance rate up)
Gacha CEs:
Doll maker (5s): 50% NP gauge start + Arts 15% up (3 turns) (Cat figure drop increase by 1)
Mature man (5s): instakill resistance 60% up (Cat figure drop increase by 1)
Vivid dance of fists (4s): dmg incease by 800 (Ice cream drop increase by 1)
Eye of distortion (4s): Buster 20% up + defense 15% down (demerit) (Ice cream drop increase by 1)
Repeat Magic (3s): 20% NP gauge start + NP rate 10% up (mineral water drop increase by 1)
Sprinter (3s): Quick card 5% up + debuff resistance 10% up (mineral water drop increase by 1)
Shiki (Saber) NP: strong defense ignore attack against all enemies & chance for instakill (overcharge) + all ally debuff clear.
#1069  February 23, 2016, 10:39:46 am
Hahaha Saber Shiki 5* gg.
#1070  February 23, 2016, 01:50:00 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 01:56:28 pm by Nanashi_1337
#1071  February 23, 2016, 03:04:40 pm
? I'm not sure I get it but what I'm reading is that if Cu has a 3 hit dodge and you use the pierce, he still has 3 hit dodge, and the fix is that he should have 2 - but he still gets hit. He used one up and it got pierced.
I think.
#1072  February 23, 2016, 05:05:04 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
sounds apropiate for Cu('s luck)

so, assassin shiki is free and saber shiki is pay2win ?
#1073  February 23, 2016, 05:50:50 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Yep, just as we all suspected
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1074  February 23, 2016, 05:53:54 pm
saber shiki is pay2win ?
Or more accurately, pay2getnothing (or pay2getshit).
... Fuck, I'll need to hit the QP dailies really hard from now on, I'm completely broke, it just completely drains away so fast with skills >_<
Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 07:11:33 pm by Byakko
#1075  February 23, 2016, 09:39:26 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
? I'm not sure I get it but what I'm reading is that if Cu has a 3 hit dodge and you use the pierce, he still has 3 hit dodge, and the fix is that he should have 2 - but he still gets hit. He used one up and it got pierced.
I think.

What happened before is that if Cu set his 3 hit dodge, for example, and I used Drake's skill that gave her the ability to go through invulnerability, what I experienced is that I was able to hit them through their dodge skill, but my attacks wouldn't affect the counter for that skill. So if I pulled a Brave combo on him, he would still have the dodge intact, with the same amount of hits left before the attack. At least that's what I experienced with Drake.
#1076  February 23, 2016, 09:42:38 pm
Yes, that's what I'm saying ? The number of hits he can dodge will now decrease, even though you still hit him. If I understand the text right (I haven't even checked the Japanese announcement though, just what the reddit guy says).
#1077  February 23, 2016, 09:51:13 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Yeah, because that's how it was supposed to work. Even if you bypass the dodge/invulnerability, it's still a valid attack so the counter should have decreased in the past, making it really annoying as that made the character with the bypass not really helping you except for damage. In exchange of that fix, you cannot bypass dodge with a invulnerability break skill anymore, which sucks because that made Drake even more broken than she was. I basically wrote my experiences I had with that skill with Drake, to give you an example.

Btw, 6 quartz aka 6 hours wow (yeah, I noticed it now). I guess they went safe here after the big fuck up in the previous event. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again though.

---------------

Edit: And here's the Cirnopedia page AND the spreadsheet.

http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160225.php

I finally will be able to upgrade Drake's NP Increase skill to 6 without having to farm for skill gems.
Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 09:56:54 pm by Nanashi_1337
#1078  February 23, 2016, 10:07:58 pm
In exchange of that fix, you cannot bypass dodge with a invulnerability break skill anymore
Uh ? I don't think that's what it says. Well, the text on reddit might be interpreted that way, but that's not interpreting it right. The Japanese text 回避スキルを発動したエネミーに無敵貫通状態で攻撃を行った際、発動回数が減らない不具合を修正 says that when an enemy uses a dodge skill, and you hit him with a pierce attack, then the number of dodges will decrease. The fix is only affecting the number of dodges that wouldn't decrease, it's not removing the part where pierce can hit dodge. Honestly pierce would be shit if it couldn't anymore, because there's, what, two Servants at best who have invulnerability as opposed to dodge ?
#1079  February 23, 2016, 10:18:22 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Ohh, so it's left intact? Then yay! Drake will still be as broken as she currently is! And even more if now I will be able to decrease the hit counter of such skills.

Also, the number of characters that can have invulnerability is the infamous Marie (if you've done daily quests you know what I mean), Jeanne with her NP, Shakespeare and Babbage, and that's it. But yeah, compared to the amount of characters with dodge skill, that's really nothing, so I'm glad the translation was not accurate in this part.
#1080  February 24, 2016, 10:53:42 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Lo and behold, extended maintenance!