YesNoOk

Random Topic V10 (Read 1903875 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#381  July 27, 2016, 03:44:29 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
i have every reason to fear a trump presidency because of supreme court nominations that could very well overturn decisions that matter a lot to me and my family- windsor, sebelius, fisher, roe v wade, etc
#382  July 27, 2016, 11:33:44 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
The fact that he is catering more to relationships with countries lilke russia and north korea and wants to shit on relationships with europe and Nato should be enough to worry people.

But most of them seem too dumb to realize that the world stage matters.

This is specially dumb considering that the democrats only had to not shit the bed during those elections and they would win, all they had to do was not get caught doing unethical shit for about a year. They didnt need to fake out protests, or put out fake ads as if trump had made them. He would bury himself without their help, all they had to do was sit on their hands.
#383  July 27, 2016, 02:41:44 pm
Except there's been a lot a criticism on NATO as a whole and it's effectiveness, particularly with recent events.

I wouldn't call the threat of not aiding countries who aren't paying their share "shitting on them." Most of Europe's been getting off with minimal expenses for almost 30 years now (and can't even pay that), at the expense of the trillions in debt US. If they're not gonna do their share, then why have NATO as is? Removing it would be silly, but it certainly needs a reform.
#384  July 27, 2016, 03:25:35 pm
if i was american i'd vote for trump. he's a smart guy he says whatever what dumb people wants to hear.and in a democratic country it's not whether you're right or wrong it's about numbers,  money and supporters and let's face it whether you like trump or not you can't deny he has a charisma and knows how to use it. i predict trump would win.
#385  July 27, 2016, 07:12:21 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
#386  July 27, 2016, 07:28:34 pm
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Best laugh I had this entire morning. Also, I really should consider watching Rick and Morty sometime soon. It looks like a real trip.
#387  July 27, 2016, 07:32:09 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
#388  July 27, 2016, 08:39:06 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Yeah.  Well.

I can't be asked to click on every unmarked link that gets thrown my way!  That's how e-hackers and the Rick Astley get started!  >:(
#389  July 27, 2016, 10:05:32 pm
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Welp, I just learned that the chick with the microphone and weird hat in my first actual sig (the frog-themed one with Tsuyu, Frog, and Kero Blaster guy) was from Megaman Battle Network. Huh. Never did play much of that spin-off series except for maybe a bit of Network Transmission, but that was so fucking long ago.

I was watching Courage on Boomerang and I surprisingly got the rare version of the Stretch Films logo.

Man, I really should rewatch Courage at some point. I don't even think I've watched all the episodes. Come to think of it, I must have missed out on a shit-ton of good shows when I was a kid. But at the same time, I was going through a whole lot of BS that I'd rather not get into at this point in time.
Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 10:12:20 pm by JustAGuy92
#390  July 27, 2016, 10:12:21 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
Ribetta is Toadman.exe's operator and is best girl.

I strongly recommend playing the BN games, but don't start with the first one. Maybe start with 2 or 3.
#391  July 27, 2016, 11:27:33 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
Any person I meet (in real life), that person is in 98% cases a RPG fan.
I like everything except RPGs, and that's because I like games with fast gameplay.
I don't have any problems with those people, but I get a really big headache when they talk about how they were playing those games.
#392  July 27, 2016, 11:30:45 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I don't like RPGs and don't play them. That's about the extent of it affecting my life. :p
#393  July 27, 2016, 11:32:44 pm
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
I have bad motivational problems with completing RPGs.

I haven't touched Earthbound since like, December of 2014?

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
#394  July 27, 2016, 11:36:01 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
I once played one on my PS1, but it made me bored and pissed off later. I deleted the save file just because of outrage :P And from that day I stopped playing rpgs.
#395  July 27, 2016, 11:36:35 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Rocket Propelled Grenade launchers are dangerous things,lads
I have bad motivational problems with completing RPGs.
Same
DDS and Fate Extra have just been sitting untouched for a full year already.
Which sucks cause I get they're all good games but I just dont wanna ram more hours into them.Also am lazy
#396  July 27, 2016, 11:37:15 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I like everything except RPGs, and that's because I like games with fast gameplay.
I don't have any problems with those people, but I get a really big headache when they talk about how they were playing those games.

You can play an action RPG then if you want fast gameplay.  But I know what you mean.
#397  July 27, 2016, 11:39:51 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS

You can play an action RPG then if you want fast gameplay.  But I know what you mean.

I was actually playing action RPG on my ps1, it was called "The legend of Dragoon".
#398  July 27, 2016, 11:48:48 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Personally, I'm actually starting to get rather tired of action RPGs myself, and the bleeding effect of ever genre mixing into each other.  It has some neat turnouts sometimes, but sometimes I just want to shoot or go through my options of who to fireball without getting my gun EXP to cause more shoot and having to run around the battlefield to get to said fireball destination.

That said I'm still ready to explode out of hype for Kingdom Hearts III, so I'm just contradicting myself.  But I could really go for something just like Lost Odyssey sometime soon to come out this gen.
#399  July 28, 2016, 03:30:03 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#400  July 28, 2016, 04:16:46 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
I just learned Q-Bee's unique air dash came before the homing dash of Arcana Heart.

Q-Bee created Arcana Heart.