YesNoOk

Street Fighter Zero 3 & Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PotS Style) (Read 1082395 times)

Started by Emerie The G.O.A.T, November 11, 2017, 07:05:00 pm
Share this topic:
Street Fighter Zero 3 & Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PotS Style)
New #1  November 11, 2017, 07:05:00 pm
  • MUGEN MEMES
This is Street Fighter Zero 3 & Street Fighter Alpha 3!!! :bjugoi:

Screenpack by Ehnyd
Edited by Emerie The Greatest of All Time

Teaser :mellow:

PotS Style??? ?_?
The gameplay is not like the original but it's similar. The gameplay makes it interesting because The gameplay was developed by Phantom of the Server, It's called PotS Style. His style features gameplay mixed from GREAT fighting games like Capcom Vs. SNK, The King of Fighters, Street Fighter 3, Street Fighter Zero 3 and Alpha 3!!!

Screenpack & Compilation!?! :worried:
I'm remaking both of them because I'm not racist! This game is on the M.U.G.E.N 1.1! It does not have any intros and endings because my M.U.G.E.N 1.1 compilations is all about the action! If you download the screenpack only, make sure your character's localcoord is 384,220, stages localcoord is 384,224

Street Fighter Zero 3
Screenpack
Incomplete Compilation

Street Fighter Alpha 3
Screenpack
Compilation

Screenpack

Compilation By #EmerieTheGoat
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 11:19:00 am by Emerie The G.O.A.T

lui

Re: Street Fighter Zero 3 : M.U.G.E.N EDITION
#2  November 12, 2017, 10:09:38 pm
    • USA
you have to manually make custom portraits that are big enough for the screenpack's aesthetic
#3  November 13, 2017, 08:22:07 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 07:17:31 pm by Hunter Cerberus
#4  November 13, 2017, 11:00:30 pm
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
#5  November 16, 2017, 07:23:24 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
 :blank:
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 07:47:14 pm by Emerie the Goat

lui

#6  November 16, 2017, 08:00:45 am
    • USA
i think youre seriously overestimating the effort it takes for an edited compilation with pots characters
#7  November 16, 2017, 10:44:26 pm
  • "Some People Are Born To Be Extraordinary"
    • Italy
    • fab.marchetti86@gmail.com
Love it! :D
#8  November 17, 2017, 08:40:23 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
Emerie's MUGEN Content

#9  November 17, 2017, 09:26:46 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
i think youre seriously overestimating the effort it takes for an edited compilation with pots characters

How?

-Firstly- it's just a compilation. All you have to do is to find necessary characters and to use them. This is definitely easier than a real full project with creating characters for it.
-Secondly- P.o.T.S. style is really wide, man. Almost all the characters out if there were already made or edited into P.o.T.S. style. I'ts easier to say who you won't find!
---Dee Jay.
---T.Hawk.
---Vega/Balrog/Claw.
---Juni.
---Mika (Potentially...).
---Maki (W.I.P. by Knuckles8864).
Well, that's it. Technically we also don't have SFA versions BUT having CvS versions of M.Bison/Vega/Dictator, Dan and Akuma. And I kinda don't think this fact will make too much difference for you. So, this makes that we don't have just 6 out of 37. That means your compilation is going to be REALLY close to being complete.
-Finally, P.o.T.S. style is really popular. In fact, your compilation like it's going to be will have no value at all because we already have a dozens of compilations of the same P.o.T.S. styled characters, but just in different screenpacks... And you can easily take all the chars you need out of them and create another compilation. You don't even need to search.
So, no offense, but yeah... The project you're talking about is going to be an easy-peasy...
Re: Street Fighter Zero 3 : M.U.G.E.N EDITION (with Uno Tag!!)
#10  November 18, 2017, 03:08:14 am
  • MUGEN MEMES

-Firstly- it's just a compilation. All you have to do is to find necessary characters and to use them. This is definitely easier than a real full project with creating characters for it.
-Secondly- P.o.T.S. style is really wide, man. Almost all the characters out if there were already made or edited into P.o.T.S. style. I'ts easier to say who you won't find!
---Dee Jay.
---T.Hawk.
---Vega/Balrog/Claw.
---Juni.
---Mika (Potentially...).
---Maki (W.I.P. by Knuckles8864).
Well, that's it. Technically we also don't have SFA versions BUT having CvS versions of M.Bison/Vega/Dictator, Dan and Akuma. And I kinda don't think this fact will make too much difference for you. So, this makes that we don't have just 6 out of 37. That means your compilation is going to be REALLY close to being complete.
-Finally, P.o.T.S. style is really popular. In fact, your compilation like it's going to be will have no value at all because we already have a dozens of compilations of the same P.o.T.S. styled characters, but just in different screenpacks... And you can easily take all the chars you need out of them and create another compilation. You don't even need to search.
So, no offense, but yeah... The project you're talking about is going to be an easy-peasy...

Seems easy but... nah

-I gotta update the screenpacks
-Update all stages (Zoom out and super jump... but not too high)
-Update some characters (Dialogues, CS and Special Intros)
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 04:56:01 pm by Emerie The G.O.A.T
#11  November 23, 2017, 02:31:40 am
    • Philippines
the thing is it is better if we can build characters from the Hyper Street Fighter Alpha(Zero in the Asian region) which has so much groove select or play style to offer. I saw one which only has Alpha 3's ISM without the original  Zero and Zero 2', if I am not mistaken it was N-Mario who did the templates and it still lacks the guard meter from Zero 3. If we can have the full mechanics of HSFZ it would be a blast and anyone who does it definitely i seriously believe it will pass warusaki3-sama's cvs remakes :)
#12  December 20, 2017, 07:26:20 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
the thing is it is better if we can build characters from the Hyper Street Fighter Alpha(Zero in the Asian region) which has so much groove select or play style to offer. I saw one which only has Alpha 3's ISM without the original  Zero and Zero 2', if I am not mistaken it was N-Mario who did the templates and it still lacks the guard meter from Zero 3. If we can have the full mechanics of HSFZ it would be a blast and anyone who does it definitely i seriously believe it will pass warusaki3-sama's cvs remakes :)

Hmm... I don't know about that
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 08:27:54 pm by Godlike Emerie
#13  April 03, 2019, 12:33:56 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
Screenshots from Alpha 3 (2019 Build)

It's been awhile...
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 07:48:38 pm by Emerie the Goat
#14  April 03, 2019, 05:50:46 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I highly recommend not including that Vega in your compilation as its an unfinished beta
#15  April 03, 2019, 06:51:51 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 08:25:35 pm by Godlike Emerie
#16  April 03, 2019, 08:29:39 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
I changed every single stage's localcoord to 427,240 and most of them went well but except these...

The sky is not big enough so displays some black on the sides...

This stage is perfect but the white flashes needs to be re-scale or removed...

Same for this...

I really need some help with this because I have no idea how to fix this :msad:
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 08:23:12 am by Hunter Cerberus
#17  April 03, 2019, 10:07:06 am
I ever tried use this resolution,but the result is not totally satisfactory.
Now I use the Capcom CPS2 native resolution that's 384,224 for the screenpack/mugen.cfg/system.def and chars, the stages I put on localcoord 384,220 to gain size for the characters, like that I get the widescreen sight on my PC without pixelation or stretched chars or flattened chars, they look very fit at the size.

Using my hint you will get solve the stage issues and creating a fake widescreen with great quality. I find out this resolution looking for an option to remove the side black bars on my mugen and simulating a widescreen without so twisted stuff or stretched.

I know exactly what you wanna do, you don't need resize the portraits, just put this resolution and them will fit perfectly to screen dimension.

More questions just lemme know that.
Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 10:14:56 am by Mazemerald.
#18  April 03, 2019, 10:42:54 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
I ever tried use this resolution,but the result is not totally satisfactory.
Now I use the Capcom CPS2 native resolution that's 384,224 for the screenpack/mugen.cfg/system.def and chars, the stages I put on localcoord 384,220 to gain size for the characters, like that I get the widescreen sight on my PC without pixelation or stretched chars or flattened chars, they look very fit at the size.

Using my hint you will get solve the stage issues and creating a fake widescreen with great quality. I find out this resolution looking for an option to remove the side black bars on my mugen and simulating a widescreen without so twisted stuff or stretched.

I know exactly what you wanna do, you don't need resize the portraits, just put this resolution and them will fit perfectly to screen dimension.

More questions just lemme know that.

Hmm... I'll test it out when I get back into it but thanks. To be honest, I though no one was gonna respond :lol:
This topic is pretty old, should I make another one or just keep it??
Emerie's MUGEN Content

#19  April 03, 2019, 07:17:29 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Use the same topic, we do t allow multiple topics just to keep your project in the recent posts. All you have to do is bump the topic
#20  April 05, 2019, 12:36:30 pm
    • USA
You know... It just kinda dawned on me.. You can pretty much replicate Alpha 3 to the T now, correct me if I’m wrong? Unless, deadset on using mugen. It would make for an interesting experiment at the very least. Animated portraits could be done with ease, all the intro/dialogue stuff. The press start/join/coin stuff. Continue count down. Score system. Dizzy/guard bar. Most, if not all of the extra modes. I’m sure the ism selection could be done as well. Never tried it, but similar things have been done. It goes beyond making a simple mugen game though, it’d be a lot of work. Still, compared to yesteryear so much progress has been made, a lot more is doable with less workaround. You could always take cues from Alpha 4. Just to put the thought in peoples heads, those interested in full games anyway.

Just a random alpha 3 vid, but I assume you’ve already played the game, know how it is. Someone pointed out, there is already an HD SP, less work, but could always be improved on.

Also, I know it’s old, but “It’s just a compilation”. Don’t let that stuff stick to you, it’s still a lot of work, especially if you are just starting out. Do the best you can, with what resources you have available. Stay persistent, take breaks, don’t overwhelm yourself trying to please others. One step at a time. GL

Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 12:42:27 pm by 2Dee4ever