YesNoOk

Israel Attacks Peace Ships (Read 1804 times)

Started by Iced, May 31, 2010, 05:34:20 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Israel Attacks Peace Ships
#21  June 01, 2010, 04:23:18 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
What happened was, originally the british divided up the holy land like they did with india and pakistan, but neither side was happy with this. so they both attacked each other. the jewish side was MUCH MORE prepared, as if they already had planned out attacks earlier, and captured a lot of land. then the other arab nations planned to attack them, and the israelis attacked first and got MORE land.

that's what happened, and why there is no country of Palestine, as far as i know.
#22  June 01, 2010, 04:25:45 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#23  June 01, 2010, 04:32:48 am
  • Fuck You.
damn you hate dem jews huh
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#24  June 01, 2010, 05:47:55 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Was in the paper this morning. After my original disgust i read through the article. Turns out the ship had activists on it (these are never reasonable people) and Israel wasn't going to have them land in gaza. They wanted a different spot and would provide transport for the aid.

Final actions not justified, but i can't think of many places that would willingly let activists go where they wanted.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't "their land" stolen from Palestine and didn't they effectively make into law that those born of non jewish 100% pure blood have no right to live on "their" land. Last I remembered to they are bordered with concrete walls and have snipers in every corner. Hell Palestine is nearly extinct, their land has been grossly reduced to almost nothing of it once was.
Umm, what does that have to do with anything i said? I said Gaza. I did not imply ownership. These weren't palestinian activists. They were from Turkey or something. Foreign activists coming to a country with enough problems. Stopping them is fair enough. The deaths weren't but the original "you may not land here" is perfectly OK IMO. They weren't tourists ffs.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#25  June 01, 2010, 07:23:20 am
  • FTW!!!
But what about the tons of supply that was supposed to help Gaza?
#26  June 01, 2010, 08:20:55 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Israel had organised to have them transported onwards. Although i can't say they definitely would have gone where they were supposed to you can't say that this was all done to make Israel look bad. A bad situation was made worse by activists. That's what happened here.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#27  June 01, 2010, 10:48:00 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Man I told you all about these damn jews but nobody believes me because the media made everybody feel sorry about the stupid holocaust.

A fun fact is that they were doing this shit way before WWII to every fucking country, you gotta wonder if they really deserved this shit in the first place.
Look how bloody stupid you sound.
You are talking about a religion as if its a race, about judaism as if it means "person that lives in israel".
Look at you!!!! "Damn jews" "stupid holocaust" , quoting a quote of someone talking about eating babies as if it strenghtens your opinion.

Wake up people, there is a reason your great grandparents hated these people.
Yeah, they also hated black people and gay people, there was a good reason for that you guys, we SHOULD KILL THEM.
Shut the fuck up.This kind of blind stupid attitude is what makes most people live in the dark ages even though they have information and education avaliable to them. They rather believe in the ridiculous fringe over questioning the values they grew up with, making everything a matter of faith darnit.

I dont agree with israel actions either but nowhere would i go and act as if it was the JEWS CONTROL OF THE WORLD OMG OMG OMG. Get a grip, you make yourself sound like a nutcase.

On the attack, it was a trap, but that doesnt matter, if Israel wanted to take down the boat, they could have waited for them to breach their water and used the navy to stop them, they wouldnt be able to do anything, as it stands, they went and invaded a ship with representatives of several countries in international waters, got attacked with bats and pipes, and killed up to 20 people. Its a criminal war action and they deserve any flak they get for it. Their actions were stupid as shit.

They walked into a political trap and even made it worse than it already was by killing 20 people.No excuses there.

more info on
http://www.boingboing.net/2010/05/31/the-flotilla-video-i.html
#28  June 01, 2010, 02:36:43 pm
  • I got a PM.
Wake up people, there is a reason your great grandparents hated these people.

My great grandparents were sitting around in some rubble trying to figure out how not to get exterminated by the English and how to get their asses to America to have enough time hate on the jews. And when we got here, my neighborhood was supported by the Jews and ran by us. Years latter my my grandfather would have to leave that neighborhood to fight xenophobic bigots like you.

In short, don't tell me who my great grandparents hated and didn't hate.
Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 02:43:07 pm by Shamrock
#29  June 04, 2010, 12:03:15 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Maybe now some will care.

On other news, Un wanted access to the boat for investigation, Israel denied them access.
Israel claimed they would now deliver the content of the boat to Palestine,they refused to accept it.
#30  June 04, 2010, 10:03:44 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I was listening to WAMU yesterday and they were talking about how the people killed were being regarded as martyrs. And that their relatives wanted to martyr themselves.

GODDAMN THIS FUCKING CYCLE OF VIOLENCE
#31  June 04, 2010, 10:12:52 pm
  • Fuck You.
The Buddhists call it Samsara.

But Nirvana is where it's at...

...BEEEOOOTCH
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#32  June 07, 2010, 01:52:41 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#33  June 08, 2010, 01:06:28 am
  • and the show goes on
if i had a wish, i would like to see the mankind to literally realize their parasitic, childish, idiotic life. An eternal peace, a real one.
"go hom and die!"
George Bush  :P
made of ripped hearts waving far away,
only my memory stays still, as i say.
Looking to sky,
oh, how many people wished to fly?
i don't know,
beacuse life's harshness is a mainpart of god's show