• Bosnia and Herzegovina
Re: QOTD
#16382  September 21, 2017, 12:44:36 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Probably.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.

lui

#16383  September 21, 2017, 02:03:24 am
    • USA
Neither are you.

Hahahahaha.

Yes I am. I was just a lurker back then who never posted crap and only downloaded crappy characters for compilations. It's only very recently I started being active
#16384  September 21, 2017, 02:08:18 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I was just a lurker back then who never posted crap and only downloaded crappy characters for compilations

You did not fully witness, let alone experience the full effects, then, my friend.

Even the stuff that went on behind the scenes is nothing compared to the MRev days. You think the "creator's rights" stuff was bad in the RandomSelect era? MRev was far more ridiculous, and was the entire reason the RS era was the way it was.
Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 02:15:32 am by Jesuszilla
#16385  September 21, 2017, 02:30:14 am
Yes I am. I was just a lurker back then who never posted crap and only downloaded crappy characters for compilations. It's only very recently I started being active
if you only downloaded shitty characters you had no real idea of what was going on

and this was +10 years ago

stop bluffing
#16386  September 21, 2017, 06:04:09 am
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#16387  September 21, 2017, 07:55:20 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Yeesh, you're suddenly being hostile out of nowhere. Well, consider it pointed out I guess lol... Except I already pointed it out myself by posting about it, so your post is basically redundant.

EDIT: Just want to add as a factoid that this was the source of the whole "I work at Elecbyte" shtick... he wanted to prove that he had the authority to dub KFM's real name as Joe Mayama.
Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 08:08:02 am by Jango
#16388  September 21, 2017, 03:17:40 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
thinking of the past, what happened to shamrock and the guy who had lolitype girlfriend?
#16389  September 21, 2017, 03:29:19 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Is this the same guy that threatened to rape Dissidia and then apologized the second he realised Diss is in the same channel?

Is that what they're teaching 12-year olds in school nowadays? That explains his behavior then... and also why we banned him for a year.
#16390  September 21, 2017, 04:37:20 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#16391  September 21, 2017, 07:34:46 pm
#16392  September 21, 2017, 07:35:42 pm
he wasnt wrong though
#16393  September 21, 2017, 09:27:00 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
you never shy away from irreverently telling me when im wrong, its only right that i return that courtesy to you.

Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't you say that line of reasoning for your little outburst could be deemed as "petty?"
#16394  September 21, 2017, 11:19:04 pm
it is, and normally i wouldn't do it. but it was the only way for me to remind someone with a big ego like you that you have your fair share of flaws that other can pick up on and confront you with, and the irritation that comes from not being on the moral high ground, a place that you love to take with anyone you don't like. i was gonna take a more dismissive tone more akin to yours but thats not really me.
i don't think im gonna do that again to anyone, but feel free to dig up whatever cringy shit i've done here and mock me for it. after all it would be hypocritical of me to tease someone for something silly they did in the past while i have a ton of stupid shit that i've done too.
#16395  September 21, 2017, 11:28:36 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Is this really worth it
#16396  September 21, 2017, 11:33:37 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Is it ever
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#16397  September 22, 2017, 12:05:34 am
it is, and normally i wouldn't do it. but it was the only way for me to remind someone with a big ego like you that you have your fair share of flaws that other can pick up on and confront you with, and the irritation that comes from not being on the moral high ground, a place that you love to take with anyone you don't like. i was gonna take a more dismissive tone more akin to yours but thats not really me.
well in that case you shouldve waited until jango did something stupider than admitting to doing a quick edit to a wiki 10 years ago to make fun of someone
#16398  September 22, 2017, 12:15:31 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah this was blown way out of proportion and simply awkward.
#16399  September 22, 2017, 01:23:00 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I don't understand this at all. Why is this so personal to you?
#16400  September 22, 2017, 01:23:37 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
i don't think im gonna do that again to anyone, but feel free to dig up whatever cringy shit i've done here and mock me for it. after all it would be hypocritical of me to tease someone for something silly they did in the past while i have a ton of stupid shit that i've done too.

Ummmm... wow.

I honestly didn't think I had any more of an ego than anybody. I don't think I'm better than anyone here (okay maybe I'm better than @Iced: but that's it), nor do I think I have never done anything wrong. I have a long list of wrongdoings I've done in the community that only time and experience would help me realize just how wrong I was. I'm not perfect, I'm still going to screw up from time to time. But that's life in general, and the best anyone can do is accept their faults and strive not to repeat those mistakes.

I think you misunderstand me, though, Gennos. I don't go out of my way to flame you. Hell, I barely know anything about you except your username and what posts I just happen to see during my off-times. If you think I was targetting you in any way, I apologize.