YesNoOk

Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more (Read 1573707 times)

Started by chuchoryu, October 16, 2012, 02:32:35 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken and Street Fighter 4 chars making
#481  May 20, 2013, 06:16:54 am
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
I thought you were releasing heihachi?
#482  May 20, 2013, 07:04:14 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Akira looks good, but I wouldn't want to mix CvS Ryu animations with SF3 ones.

The proportions in SF3 are larger and wider.
The SF3 sprites is longer I vut some animations to add in Akira, thanks for your comments amigo

Nice Akira. Wow, I really wish Asuka was done. But anyway keep up the good work Chuch. =D
For Asuka I need to wait some time to see all spriting made by CvS Abstract, I promise him to I wait

Hello mi amigo! Akira Sems very promossing but he still need work in some stuff. The stance anim look weird. IDK about sprites or how animate sprites but you should ask some information with other spriters to do that. I`ve played VF few times and i dont remeber well about Akira`s moves, but when his sprite set is done it wana be a pleasure make some stuff for this char!!! Thanks for share mi  amigo!
Yes Akira is beta not released in some section only here (and in Mugen Multiverse) about the stance is made by CvS Abstract (inside of Akira have a readme to explain all) Akira need more moves and more sprites wait for the complete Akira I hope if you like amigo

I thought you were releasing heihachi?
No know, but I hope soon I have some troubles making his Super Art (Heihachi not cath the P2 in the Air) I add more voices and more moves but he need the Super Art complete to release, patient amigo

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#483  May 20, 2013, 07:06:51 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#484  May 20, 2013, 07:18:44 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
#485  May 20, 2013, 07:19:57 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I really wish you would finish something before moving on like seriously. You have more "wips" than anyone I know.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#486  May 20, 2013, 07:26:18 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I really wish you would finish something before moving on like seriously. You have more "wips" than anyone I know.

I couldn't agree more with you.

I'm also not going to start this discussion again as I would seriously derail the entire thread.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#487  May 20, 2013, 07:26:39 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#488  May 20, 2013, 07:29:07 pm
  • I see you.
i have a feeling it has to do with a language barrier someone in spanish needs to talk to him. If not then I give up.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#489  May 20, 2013, 07:31:57 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
i have a feeling it has to do with a language barrier someone in spanish needs to talk to him. If not then I give up.
Already been tried by CVSNB if I remember correctly. Yeah, it didn't really help.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#490  May 20, 2013, 07:37:33 pm
  • I see you.
then yeah I give up lol. such a shame decent sprites like these go to waste.

#491  May 20, 2013, 07:37:44 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

Thank you Google Translate!!

Tengo la sensación de que tiene que ver con una barrera del idioma alguien en español necesita hablar con él. Si no, entonces me rindo.

That's pretty much your quote, just copied and pasted.  :haw:

#492  May 20, 2013, 07:54:02 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

Thank you Google Translate!!

Tengo la sensación de que tiene que ver con una barrera del idioma alguien en español necesita hablar con él. Si no, entonces me rindo.

That's pretty much your quote, just copied and pasted.  :haw:
For translate Englis for Español dont use "Google Translate" I no use any tradcutor I can speak and write in english amigos, the traductor dont write the word good in any language, have some variables (Like the Yu Gi Oh cads) dont worry I can understand English

[/quote]He's been reminded of that hundreds of times. Do you think he'll listen?[/quote]
I heard all comment amigo, but I can response all at the same time

#493  May 20, 2013, 07:55:47 pm
  • I see you.
if you can then how about listening, finish a project rather giving us all these half assed creations that are super buggy?

#494  May 20, 2013, 08:01:16 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
if you can then how about listening, finish a project rather giving us all these half assed creations that are super buggy?
I releasing all I announced amigo, Heihachi is the next to finish and next is Kuma and Nightmare

#495  May 22, 2013, 01:07:36 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Okay, we get it. He releases a lot of betas and it ticks a lot of you off. Don't talk about it in his thread anymore though.
This is a blanket warning for all users.

Hope that he understands he misinterpreted a statement and let him be with the way he enjoys working if he returns.
#496  May 23, 2013, 06:12:38 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I release some char after the "real" release of the char, all can test my chars and all can say me "Hey! this chars need xx" or "the spriting need xx" for his reason I release betas for test amigo, I feedback my chars to release a good complete character amigos

#497  May 23, 2013, 11:23:56 pm
    • USA
    • Empoleon3@embarqmail.com
Once there was an ugly barnacle. It was so ugly that everyone died.

"Sonic's my name speed's my game!"

Mistery! :D
#498  May 24, 2013, 01:47:55 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Hello all my friends! this time I give you this chars from Soul Calibur, one of the bets enemies in this sagas; Nightmare from SC Mobile, I make this for give the spriting to my friend CVS Artist, he need the spritinig but I give at the same tame for all the character to enjoy and play amigos

Nightmare:  http://www.sendspace.com/file/se7m2i

More to come...

#499  May 24, 2013, 03:21:07 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Hello all my friends! this time I give you this chars from Soul Calibur, one of the bets enemies in this sagas; Nightmare from SC Mobile, I make this for give the spriting to my friend CVS Artist, he need the spritinig but I give at the same tame for all the character to enjoy and play amigos

Nightmare:  http://www.sendspace.com/file/se7m2i

More to come...

Man, i want to code Akira Yuki after Zero is finished! I only need remember and know more about Akira`s moveset!

Maybe this video can help you with some ideas!

Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 03:45:36 am by Mr.Karate JKA
#500  May 24, 2013, 04:55:36 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Yes amigo, I use for base the video you add in this topic amigo, I play only Virtua Fighter 2 and 3 and Tekken vs Virtua Fighter, but I add more moves for Akira, if you like to help me or make some code you can do it dont worry amigo Mr.Karate JKA