YesNoOk

Corona virus...where do you live and how have your life changed  (Read 1286033 times)

Started by Cong Fu Man, March 13, 2020, 01:36:56 am
Share this topic:

MCX

Re: Corona virus...where do you live and how have your life changed
#101  March 23, 2020, 01:41:57 am
  • Time won't wait for me
    • https://naudamaceno.carbonmade.com/
#102  March 23, 2020, 01:55:43 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
This is NZ's alert system, our PM has just announced we're at Level 3.

We have had around 30-40 new cases today. Things are starting to escalate.
#103  March 23, 2020, 02:00:40 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
I will repeat again, don't be a xenophobic.

I wasn't being xenophobic, just exposing your double standards. Shame on me for trying to argue with NPCs I guess...
Lasagna
#104  March 23, 2020, 02:22:35 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Well, Spain:
- Number of infected people: 29.909. 12% of these people are sanitaries(doctors, nurses, etc).
- Deaths: 1.813(1021 of these are from Madrid, where I currently live). So yeah, we're at 6% of death rate now.

And well, I'm pretty worried about a close friend of me, who is a nurse.

Now goverment of Spain has decided to expand the state of alarm 15 days more.  Those dumbasses knew the truth of the virus SINCE Feb. 2nd. They did not take meassures. They allowed mass meetings, so we will never know how many of those deaths or infected may've been avoided.

I'm not getting out of home except for a week buy(food, just that). Aside this, I'm like 300Km from my family, no flat mate or anyone to speak with in person(of course whatsapp is there, but not the same). So yay, skype. Balcony walks, exercice with big flowerpots, leg squats and etc. Also studying, spriting and for the first time in years, drawing in a serious way.

I may become crazy one of these days @_@
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 02:56:23 am by FeLo_Llop
#105  March 23, 2020, 02:32:12 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
We have had around 30-40 new cases today. Things are starting to escalate.
Think it could be worse. Here in Chile, we're in level 4 but some people (especially the jerkasses of my government) still treats it like level 2. here they've to make curfew (we're in it now, since 10pm to 5am), as if that would solve something (especially with high class people going to other states to "vacation" and companies still requering people to work during the pandemia)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#106  March 23, 2020, 04:00:13 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I wasn't being xenophobic, just exposing your double standards. Shame on me for trying to argue with NPCs I guess...
Don't call other people NPCs. While we're at it, stop spreading idiotic conspiracy theories.

Grow the fuck up and stop acting like a clown, or you'll enjoy a quarantine from this forum.
#107  March 23, 2020, 04:17:22 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#108  March 23, 2020, 04:32:15 am
  • all is love in fair and war
hope the summer/ or dry season for the tropical countries come soon. binge watching long plays on youtube while drawing commissions as usual, street traffic is quieter. I need to collect some paper for the car registration at police station but rather avoid public waiting room right now, especially this police station is at the opposite of our public hospital. I hope waste disposal management for this wisely monitored, since mask is rare, I hope nobody don't try to dig into used masks ,wash them in washing machine and try to sell them... those kind of people always exist... 
#109  March 23, 2020, 04:37:54 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
@Jmorphman Please do the honours, I want to help you out with building your safe space.
Lasagna
#110  March 23, 2020, 04:44:42 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Just go back to /pol/ on your own, fren. Baiting a moderator into banning you after receiving a justified warning like that is just bad form.
#111  March 23, 2020, 04:55:05 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#112  March 23, 2020, 04:56:10 am
In the case of my country, a lot of this could have been prevented if we had a more competent President for this country. Trump had months of warning in advance of an impeding disease before it ever broke news and he treated the whole notion as light jest. Then, when the problem does make an arrival here, he still is taking this lightly and that's why we have bullshit like panic buyings, riots and xenophobia running amok. I think that is part of the reason why I am angry about this whole thing.

Incompetence of the government and the fear-mongering caused by media misinformation making the problem worse than it already is.

Honestly, Benjamin Franklin must be rolling in his grave with how far the USA's politics have degenerated.

Here at Singapore
we experienced toilet roll run way earlier than rest of the world. now is OK
but masks still.. no where to buy and media is selling mask didn't help propaganda since they don't have it.
but In the meantime, wearing mask is a must in China even official number is "0" now in some cities.

From an outsider point of view trump did a good job to apply the travel ban in the 1st wave, and compare to that SG didn't, and SG suffered in 1st wave reached number 2 on the list for awhile. but your media is just brainlessly play the blame game. every trump did was wrong something like that.

a few days earlier we experienced a food run since Malaysia close border. Since all food is imported, lock down means no food. so people are in real panic mode.  luckily now food supply is back on track

I envy you guys may never need to worrier about food since US is No.1 on food export.
#113  March 23, 2020, 05:11:02 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
treats this as a joke and don't even care.
You mean like China did in its early stages and how it led the world to this current situation!?

For the record Wuhan immediately sent out a health advisory about corona virus to all its hospitals when the doctors presented evidence of it, and then the next day China notified the WHO about it. You're an idiot.
#114  March 23, 2020, 06:23:24 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Looks like our alert level will be raised to Level 4 in 48 hours. Full on lockdown; no air travel, epidemic warning systems etc. Only essential businesses will be open, shops, supermarkets etc. Schools will be shut down. Looks like we'll be locked down for the next month or so.
#115  March 23, 2020, 06:28:50 am
I somehow foresee, this is the end of Superheroes movies era, after this mess I'm sure there's going to be more prepper advisor on TV, and more virus outbreak movie again on cinemas, probably all public places would have hand sanitizer dispenser, probably at airport passenger have to walk pass a decontamination booth.
probably stylish masks going to be more in fashion, and commonly worn by people.
#116  March 23, 2020, 06:34:44 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Please for the love of god, stay home and if you really really have to, wear a mask.

South Korea is finally seeing a decrease in numbers after 3 months of total hell and many professionals say that it's thanks to self-care + social distancing.
My brother's also coming back from the US. He says that some people are still taking the whole thing lightly there. They're having parties during a pandemic!!!
#117  March 23, 2020, 06:41:34 am
  • If you rip sprites i´ll rip your code
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
Well the first thing i notice is why anyone un the world use the real virus name formerly known as SARS-CoV-2.
Then i read this article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/1820422/coronavirus-why-wont-who-use-the-name-sars-cov-2/amp/

Here in México we had in 2009 a similar but better contained cousin pandemia, the NH1N1.

When in those days a mexican was or were seen in another country they threated them in the most unhuman xenophobic way possible, now the story change a little and the humans don't learn from the past.

The goverment declare quarantine and everybody took it as early vacation season without accate any warning.

Hotels are at it's full and without be conspiranoic but the food prices at malls raise in price since february.
There is no knowledge that is not power
--------------------------------------
My Web Site
#118  March 23, 2020, 07:15:55 am
  • so i herd taht mudkip howard is PREDICTABLE!
    • Chile
    • sf2zero.blogspot.com/
LatAm is so freaking in danger right now, so many governments taking this like a joke. Here in Chile, our clown president said that we're better prepared that Europe, we're at phase 4, and still not even partial quarantine, our health system is a joke (those poor people working on it fight every freaking year for it, and still, the government doesn't listen).

Bolsonaro and Piñera are not taking this seriously, and I'm so freaking worried.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[Lifebar] SFZ4: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=119782.msg1180458
[Stages] SFII remakes and SF custom: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=138549
#119  March 23, 2020, 08:49:08 am
treats this as a joke and don't even care.
You mean like China did in its early stages and how it led the world to this current situation!?

For the record Wuhan immediately sent out a health advisory about corona virus to all its hospitals when the doctors presented evidence of it, and then the next day China notified the WHO about it. You're an idiot.

You've been fooled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfGML4Cl2As
8 doctors has been arrested for spreading fake news that the virus exists. and 1 of them died.

#120  March 23, 2020, 08:55:52 am

I'm ready for virus apocalypse