YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1133934 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#1381  April 21, 2020, 08:53:55 am
#1382  May 09, 2020, 03:17:45 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Thanks guys!! :D!!

Also, surprised no one did this yet:

Have a nice day!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#1383  May 12, 2020, 05:55:21 am
  • so i herd taht mudkip howard is PREDICTABLE!
    • Chile
    • sf2zero.blogspot.com/
Is that a JoJo reference?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[Lifebar] SFZ4: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=119782.msg1180458
[Stages] SFII remakes and SF custom: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=138549
#1384  May 15, 2020, 05:07:55 am
Yes, basically, Rose from SF is based on Lisa Lisa from JoJo, and her SFV(story) attire(with different colours) looks like Lisa Lisa's when she found out that Caesar was dead.

Also, here's Pepsiwoman Black Widow from Slam Masters:

Have a nice day!
#1385  June 02, 2020, 01:33:32 am
Ok, new portrait in...so many days. This time is Seth's turn. I've done his classic and SF-V nostalgia costume because it's a simple as Hell CS. I may add his "her" outfit in a future, but I'm kinda proud about how this came out, with all those muscle like rocks, directly translated from a sketch.

Have a nice day!
#1386  June 02, 2020, 02:18:19 am
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
That portrait is so metal, man. Good job.
#1387  June 07, 2020, 05:24:17 pm
Thanks, Karma!

Now, it's weekend and it's portrait time!! I'm currently doing Sagat and sketched Honda and Ingrid. But today's turn is for Rose as she appeared at Menat's ending in SFV!

Have a nice day!
#1388  June 13, 2020, 06:44:05 pm
HAIL TO THE KING!!

Have a nice day!!

PS: based on Edayan's artwork for SF2 Revival. Not just resizing and colouring, it's more fixing stray pixels and creating the shading(which does not exists at hims).
Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 06:48:18 pm by FeLo_Llop
#1389  July 25, 2020, 03:36:36 am
So, it's been time. I had a relapse and decided to focus on more important stuff. Now it's Elena's time.

Have a nice day!
#1390  July 25, 2020, 03:57:24 am
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
Looking gooood.
#1391  July 25, 2020, 05:20:12 am
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
HAIL TO THE KING!!

Have a nice day!!

PS: based on Edayan's artwork for SF2 Revival. Not just resizing and colouring, it's more fixing stray pixels and creating the shading(which does not exists at hims).

This is beautiful.
#1392  September 14, 2020, 12:40:20 am
Thanks people.

I've been dealing with some other things these days, last part of my work contract(finished last Friday) while I'm starting at the new jov tomorrow. I've been re-studying old concepts and etc since I'm going to work with a language which I do speak BUT I got rusty as Hell, so I was studying.

Also:

The CvS palette is terrible, since I have used a vanilla version of the colours(not even changing the dark green from his hair, LEWL) and just coloured it right now, so you'd easily guess HOW tired I am to forget these details. As there's the CS version,be my guest at changing the colours :)

Have a nice day!
#1393  December 03, 2020, 05:58:18 pm
Yep, it's been time. Been centered in other stuff and such(mostly work, study and Ash).

Original picture by Edayan(?). Here's the process. As you can see I draw over it and then applied everything to it.

Have a nice day!
#1394  December 03, 2020, 06:11:46 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
phew! thats beautiful! wow
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#1395  December 03, 2020, 07:36:00 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Yep, it's been time. Been centered in other stuff and such(mostly work, study and Ash).

Original picture by Edayan(?). Here's the process. As you can see I draw over it and then applied everything to it.

Have a nice day!

The result is extremely gorgeous bro!
This is why I like your work!

Yes, it's Edanyan's work. At least, it totally looks like.
#1396  December 10, 2020, 12:04:19 pm
Thanks, my men! :-* !!

So, I totally forgot about Cammy's stance. Been more focused on studying, work and both Mars People and Ash Crimson. So I yesterday took the stand and add a movement to her boobs, which seemed SO static in the previous version. Next step is fixing shoulders, legs, adding hair and the cammo patterns. Maybe changing boots fold to something more round, kinda like Chunners' bracelets.

OLD--------------->NEW

Tell me your thoughts. Have a nice day!!

PS: It's me or I just did her boobs SO big to appear even in DoA?
Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 01:54:18 pm by FeLo_Llop
#1397  December 11, 2020, 04:47:35 pm
    • Chile
The overall animation looks a bit flabby/loose for my taste, but maybe that's just your style. On the other hand, I think her viewer's right boob looks a bit bigger in a single frame, it looks a bit weird and make her boobs bigger, I like big congo bongos, buggy bumpers, large honkers. The rest is just flawless, specially the shading.
#1398  December 15, 2020, 09:42:15 pm
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
So, it's been time. I had a relapse and decided to focus on more important stuff. Now it's Elena's time.

Have a nice day!

man! thats a great idea about the pallete
if i create a MMD shader for Elena. can i use this color scheme?

i'm working on a KOF XII shader for MMD to try release as open source tool and give community a easy and fast way to sprite a HR char
i will make Elena similar to this Chun, and i'm first thinking on use her as a School Girl like on SFXT, but this idea of pants and shirt makes me think about the original outfit again
#1399  December 15, 2020, 11:59:09 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Thanks, my men! :-* !!

So, I totally forgot about Cammy's stance. Been more focused on studying, work and both Mars People and Ash Crimson. So I yesterday took the stand and add a movement to her boobs, which seemed SO static in the previous version. Next step is fixing shoulders, legs, adding hair and the cammo patterns. Maybe changing boots fold to something more round, kinda like Chunners' bracelets.

OLD--------------->NEW

Tell me your thoughts. Have a nice day!!

PS: It's me or I just did her boobs SO big to appear even in DoA?

Beside the flabby feeling, I have no problem with it.
The proportions are OK to me!

This project can be an awesome Cammy...

I never understood why in so many years of Mugen, we never had the chance to have a true Delta red "modern" version of Cammy.

By modern, I mean not the SSF2X version.
And not a palette swap of SFZ3
#1400  December 18, 2020, 04:43:14 pm
The overall animation looks a bit flabby/loose for my taste, but maybe that's just your style. On the other hand, I think her viewer's right boob looks a bit bigger in a single frame, it looks a bit weird and make her boobs bigger, I like big congo bongos, buggy bumpers, large honkers. The rest is just flawless, specially the shading.
Yes...I've got to fix SO many points in the stand. The bouncing BIG boobs was just a test, not something to take seriously. But felt the boots(that upper fold may turn into a deep blue flat BLAM!), the legs(one of the frames have the lower part going somewhereeee), shoulder and some small things here and there should been fixed. Thanks for the C&C!!

man! thats a great idea about the pallete
if i create a MMD shader for Elena. can i use this color scheme?

i'm working on a KOF XII shader for MMD to try release as open source tool and give community a easy and fast way to sprite a HR char
i will make Elena similar to this Chun, and i'm first thinking on use her as a School Girl like on SFXT, but this idea of pants and shirt makes me think about the original outfit again

Obrigado! Of course you can use that colour scheme. Everything I make is opensource. Mesmo não sou fã do Elena escolar no SFxT, rsrrsrsrs!
MMD shader looks cool but only as a base IMHO. ChunLi looks gorgeous(and so your original character), but MMD + hand made fixes would be better. Shame my laptop is not enough powerful to handle it! I'd be making crazy stuff!

Beside the flabby feeling, I have no problem with it.
The proportions are OK to me!

This project can be an awesome Cammy...

I never understood why in so many years of Mugen, we never had the chance to have a true Delta red "modern" version of Cammy.

By modern, I mean not the SSF2X version.
And not a palette swap of SFZ3

Thanks, Ned! I don't know about other spriters, I just can talk from myself. Today, nearest Delta Red Cammy we have was done y Chuchoryu(I think it was him, correct me if I'm wrong, please) with so many things to fix but...at least he tried! His work may have SO many points to fix, but the guy is doing stuff for us all(maybe a bit rushed...).
The problem we may have with Cammy lies in her proportions. She's SMALL, muscular and cute. It's a titanic work to merge everything that in such a small work. Gauntlets does not helps either and the round thing in boots have the upper hand. Closest to perfection have a stand(animated) by Jigsaw(from SFZ with SF2 design) and PotS(single frame, sprited from SF2). eFeX did something a week ago, I forgot.

The ideal Cammy should have a CS allowing cammo details and the leg band she has in SFV, IMHO. I did something like that in the past with this in mind. Unfortunately, these are everything I saved:

I already have a folder with random Cammy stuff inside it. But dunno.

----
Soooo!  Got a bit collapsed with Mina, that gurrrl has so many hidden/stray colours!! So I did something simple. First snk pocket sprites I ever did. With tones of mistakes, but I think they're cute *_*!!

Have a nice day!