YesNoOk

It's been long, whats up? (Read 13732 times)

Started by Mintloid, February 11, 2023, 05:13:30 pm
Share this topic:
It's been long, whats up?
New #1  February 11, 2023, 05:13:30 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
Suprised to see me again? ;)

Hey everyone, I just noticed MFG hasn't been real hot lately, but just show some support that I still care about M.U.G.E.N and everyone involved in MFG, I wanna comeback just to show that I'm still active.

Although I'm starting to lose interest into mugen (and ikemen apparently) since I moved on to other communities, and it stinks too because mugen was litterally one of the first experinces I've developed into since I was a kid all the way back in 2007, which has been long! Its been one of my favorite game engines that no other can be beaten (IMO :P). I get it, it's a hobby, but if wanna be that kind of person who wants stick to one thing only and nothing else similar, I wouldn't be here enjoying anything what mugen itself has to offer to me.

On a more sad note, the reason I haven't been back for several months is that my Mom is currently has bipolar depression, and right now everyone is trying to find a hospital that can offer the best meds for her. Its approximately going to take 30 days for mother to stay there just to give more time to develop the medication for her. (See below)

Until then I'm going to keep myself occupided and show that i'll still be here showing my gratitude to everyone, because I want to do my best to save this community and show all the love and support, and to have faith in my family from whats going through their lives.

I really miss all of you! :smitten:

UPDATE: My Mother is now finally back, ready to redeem herself by getting a new job, Controlling her alchohol addiction, and being involved in whatever kind of fun we had long ago. Currently she has a weekly schedule of visiting the hopspital for at least 3 days just to show how well shes improving so far. Until then, I'll definitely try to stick around as long as possible to see any news on whats happening at MFG and any other sides of the mugen community in general.

Thanks for all the support everyone! :iloveyou:
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 02:41:38 pm by Vocalnoid
Re: It's been long, whats up?
#2  February 11, 2023, 05:31:46 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
You mean MFG forum isn't as busy as it once was? I think forums in general are slowing down, you should checkout the Discord it is always busy. You can find a link on the main page, right below the navigation bar.

This forum of course is still important since it's a great place for releases, development Help, resource sharing. Pretty much anything that you don't want to get buried in a chat.

I hope all goes well with your mom.
Re: It's been long, whats up?
#3  February 18, 2023, 01:39:33 am
  • Is a joke
    • USA
    • Genosan94@gmail.com
You mean MFG forum isn't as busy as it once was? I think forums in general are slowing down, you should checkout the Discord it is always busy. You can find a link on the main page, right below the navigation bar.

This forum of course is still important since it's a great place for releases, development Help, resource sharing. Pretty much anything that you don't want to get buried in a chat.

I hope all goes well with your mom.

Same here.