YesNoOk

Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all? (Read 4376697 times)

Started by Flowrellik, June 12, 2016, 08:03:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all?
#761  February 02, 2021, 02:49:20 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org

cevor5

#762  February 02, 2021, 03:22:47 pm
This thread should just be renamed to "What childish thing has Dizzy done now?"

more like "a tiny group of deep inbred retards following a bitter butthurt liar admin down the cliff"

my god the sheer amount of retardation here beats shutter island hands down
ignorance is bliss they say? maybe... if you knew how retarded you are even a split second, i guess you would have ended your misery long ago. fucking hell what a bunch of toxic creeps
#763  February 02, 2021, 03:27:42 pm
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
#764  February 02, 2021, 03:46:35 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
This thread should just be renamed to "What childish thing has Dizzy done now?"

more like "a tiny group of deep inbred retards following a bitter butthurt liar admin down the cliff"

my god the sheer amount of retardation here beats shutter island hands down
ignorance is bliss they say? maybe... if you knew how retarded you are even a split second, i guess you would have ended your misery long ago. fucking hell what a bunch of toxic creeps
Registered 36 minutes ago to call everyone inbred...sounds like Dizzy alright
Another example of MA typical behaviour and constant spam behaviour with alt accounts on other sites of the community to spread insults and threats..
#765  February 02, 2021, 04:33:16 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org

refreshgod

#766  February 02, 2021, 04:50:27 pm
Another example of MA typical behaviour and constant spam behaviour with alt accounts on other sites of the community to spread insults and threats..

interesting... do you know any verifiable fact about dizzy? care to share your totally reputable and external sources?
i dare to say that if the boss of coca said "pepsi bad" only a bunch of deep retards would believe him

pulling made up shit out your ass works around here because this site has become a community of mental retards
normies left the boat long ago. now this place is more a sect than a community
better believe the guru s lies or you get insta outcasted

enjoying the show tho. love to see you so desperate you go as far as brainwashing a bunch of clueless mental retards
what a sore loser

and since this is going to get censored. dont forget to subscribe to reddit Mugen archive is a spam site and im trying to post propaganda for a copy of all censored posts *thumbsup*
#767  February 02, 2021, 04:55:50 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

interesting... do you know any verifiable fact about dizzy? care to share your totally reputable and external sources?
i dare to say that if the boss of coca said "pepsi bad" only a bunch of deep retards would believe him

pulling made up shit out your ass works around here because this site has become a community of mental retards
normies left the boat long ago. now this place is more a sect than a community
better believe the guru s lies or you get insta outcasted

enjoying the show tho. love to see you so desperate you go as far as brainwashing a bunch of clueless mental retards
what a sore loser

and since this is going to get censored. dont forget to subscribe to reddit Mugen archive is a spam site and im trying to post propaganda for a copy of all censored posts *thumbsup*

five minutes ago, spamming about joining a reddit made by archive where they keep track of all the crap they try to post here to publicize their site. A reddit created by them with the name of this site, just to try to insult and threat people on the community.
Another example of archive posts.

This shit been going on for several years now, with constant accounts that register just to spam about joining the archive and how everyone else are "retards" while posting threats and insults.   Its incredible how desperate these people are that they have been doing this across the community constantly for for so many years.

kindof more understandable when you consider:

"I have repeated false and defamatory claims about the MUGEN ARCHIVE.
I have given credits to those claims despite the lack of any reputable source.
By doing that I have contributed to the criminal harassment campaigns against the MUGEN ARCHIVE.

I would like to apologize the MUGEN ARCHIVE community and staff who are working so hard and selflessly for the community.
The MUGEN ARCHIVE is an officially registered not-for-profit organization and nobody there makes money from MUGEN.
I should have known better and should have looked for reputable sources before repeating unverified claims posted by haters."

I was threatened to say this lol just to redeem my account (of course I told DIzzy to F off).
How pathetic and childish it is for someone to enforce this upon them.
Banned for life now, but I stood up for myself from that tyrant :P

and

Who's Dizzy? The music guy?

Dizzy is the archive administrator that has been creating alt accounts and spamming the other mugen communities with bullshit for like seven years now.
There has been dozens and dozens of accounts created by him to spam publicity about his site here and in every other mugen community, always going on about wars and about how he owns everything and bullshit like that.

Their whole thing seems to be about profiting off mugen, going as far as reuploading even my videos with ads added on and insults added to it

The derangement is so great that on Xmas day while everyone was with their families they were posting terrorist videos here and writing long winded posts about how we were terrorists.

The whole thing seems to be a ploy to drive more people to give him money to be unbanned there or to get more downloads you can read up in this thread a moderator of his that got banned as well about it

LMAO from people that keep protecting that site,what is the point of archiving everything if no one can access,they still demand help to archive everything mugen yet no one can access that content so is the same as dead content.
worse of all the site barely works at all (getting error but no other explanation)
an archive is something everyone can access yet you shouldn't try to profit from it and avoid derailing the purpose just because you want to make more money.
i was banned (not that i cared) because i was put as moderator yet i didn't do what dizzy wanted so few arguments and got banned,after that was just making accounts to complain of the site.
for example they started uploading japanese games i argued with them and said this "if you are allowing piracy then i should start uploading other games like gta and similar" they said that wasn't allowed because was against the rules piracy isn't allowed on the site yet i said "uploading doujin games is piracy because those are still being sold on japanese sites as digital downloads" they dared to say it wasn't and trying to claim those are abandonware,most fo the people that made those games haven't been online never,they don't care,is not hurting them in the end my point was valid even to this date but dizzy final argument was "there is nothing wrong nobody forces you to visit the site,besides is their fault for not making anti piracy measures of their games,besides increasing the visits gets more money to the site and we need it and those games get lot of download more then mugen" my final argument was "fuck you dizzy your site will go down sooner or later besides more money what is the point there are 5 premium users that pay a hundred dollars each so you get more then enough money to maintain the site,adding that adds and other practices,and other donators you get more then enough so what is the point of trying to fill your pockets" dizzy got mad after tthat and banned me deleting my posts but not my content.

as he behaves like a spambot the archive as a whole is viewed as a negative due to his behaviour. This is not a generalized thing as most of the time warehouses are seen as major positives to the community.
Most of them however are neither this toxic nor this destructive to the community as a whole.

Usually we delete this spamming of them, but all these posts where he keeps going "you cant prove im dizzy" while spewing insults as he always does are so damning that they are left as warning to any normal person that finds this.
#768  February 02, 2021, 07:19:00 pm
i for one, don't think this guy who keeps making sock puppets is dizzy. i think this is the same person who used the jason bourne account, he sounds exactly the same.
from what i saw from dizzy's account here and his posts on MA, the owner of that account posts very differently from this guy.
also, both dizzy and this guy had accounts here before this beef happened, so unless this dude was using sock puppets way before this feud (very possible but unlikely), we can assume that this guy and dizzy are two different people.
at the end of the day does it matter who you are? why can't you just drop this and get on with your life? im sure you have better things to do than pester those people.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#769  February 02, 2021, 09:38:56 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
A dumbass is a dumbass
#770  February 02, 2021, 09:43:05 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
i for one, don't think this guy who keeps making sock puppets is dizzy. i think this is the same person who used the jason bourne account, he sounds exactly the same.
from what i saw from dizzy's account here and his posts on MA, the owner of that account posts very differently from this guy.
also, both dizzy and this guy had accounts here before this beef happened, so unless this dude was using sock puppets way before this feud (very possible but unlikely), we can assume that this guy and dizzy are two different people.
at the end of the day does it matter who you are? why can't you just drop this and get on with your life? im sure you have better things to do than pester those people.

Though isn't dizzy known of having multiple personas online, also the wiki pages are written in a similar manner to said alts. I doubt dizzy would allow that much control over the wiki. Even if it's a different person, they are doing nothing but bringing the site down with more awareness to what goes on there.
#771  February 02, 2021, 10:02:41 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
oh god its 2021 and Dizzy still doing the same shit?! well i aint surprised to see this kinda of drama he made

a literal attention whore (and good thing i didn't visit his so called r/mugen at reddit since i only visit reddit for r/hololive for meme's and laughs ofc (yes i fell to vtuber hole last year well i aint denying it))
#772  February 02, 2021, 10:12:43 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Vtuber hole is a good hole! It got me too.
#773  February 02, 2021, 10:41:01 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Me too, although lately I'm more into vshojo stuff over hololive.
#774  February 02, 2021, 11:14:13 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Real talk though, considering how long this shit has been going on, is there any chance we can report these accounts to their ISP(s) for targeted harassment?
#775  February 02, 2021, 11:16:58 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
#776  February 02, 2021, 11:38:43 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Knowing him he's just using a bunch of VPNs.
#777  February 03, 2021, 12:07:11 am
  • Aaaaaaa
  • Aaaaaaa
Real talk though, considering how long this shit has been going on, is there any chance we can report these accounts to their ISP(s) for targeted harassment?

Even if they're technically viable to be reported, a dude ranting and spamming about some years-old fighting game engine is probably not going to get  the attention of any ISP. :moilet: Only scenario I can see that happening is if he does something actually illegal.
Fortnite 2 baby.
#778  February 03, 2021, 12:14:52 am
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
I guess one could look at the IP's and see if they are from any known VPN services/proxy servers
#779  February 03, 2021, 09:53:49 am

Though isn't dizzy known of having multiple personas online, also the wiki pages are written in a similar manner to said alts. I doubt dizzy would allow that much control over the wiki. Even if it's a different person, they are doing nothing but bringing the site down with more awareness to what goes on there.

consider the following:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/profile/blade-art-12470
this is supposedly dizzy's account which he used here, he registered 14 years ago.
https://mugenguild.com/forum/profile/jason-bourne-80689
this is jason bourne's account which he registered 8 years ago, this is the guy who i suspect is using the sock puppets.

go to their stats, both of them frequented different sub forums and they had different posting hours. not only that, but they also post differently from each other.
jason has alot of disparaging and trolling posts (same as this guy) while dizzy was bit more mature.

if this is an act, then dizzy you're a very meticulous dude.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#780  February 03, 2021, 12:57:07 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
dat-reddit-dud, the guy in charge of r/mugen and r/mugenguild who is also behind the alt spam, posts like two (three?) different people. Sometimes their posts read like Dizzy's with the propaganda and political MAGA-esque talk, and other times they delve into a pathetic slanderous cockwagon hurling insults like the alts we see here. Either it's a shared account (lol?) or it's the same person with one heck of a split personality.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.