Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

HD:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

MDD

Re: MK vs. SF - Fight for the Universe
#284  July 16, 2010, 11:44:49 pm
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
The effect looks nice, but i'm wondering how it will look when you scale down. Also, palettes for Sagat are on the way.
#285  July 17, 2010, 02:26:59 am
  • Hello ^_^... I visit MUGEN sometimes :P
Sagat is looking really sharp after seeing him animated in different palettes  . Will the characters support 12 colors ?
Mortal Kombat, is not about death, but cheating in mame. Need Mame cheats? Go Here.

#Put_kokonoe_in_usfiv #Kappa
#286  July 17, 2010, 02:32:48 am
  • Recreation
Now the question is how smoothly animated is Sagat going to be compared to the rest of the SF3 characters.
#287  July 17, 2010, 03:56:29 am
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
Now the question is how smoothly animated is Sagat going to be compared to the rest of the SF3 characters.
Enh, idk, we'll see. More fun with palettes!

vg exiles

dark sagat pal
Hahaha, let the palette race begin. More progress for sagat is coming. Basic coding has begun.
#288  July 17, 2010, 04:07:44 am
  • What?I know my skull is showing
hey if you guys need a good fx hit me up on it

#289  July 17, 2010, 04:25:12 am
  • Hello ^_^... I visit MUGEN sometimes :P
I was wondering if SF4 fx for Sagat's Tiger Shot would be necessary .
Mortal Kombat, is not about death, but cheating in mame. Need Mame cheats? Go Here.

#Put_kokonoe_in_usfiv #Kappa
New #290  July 17, 2010, 05:12:34 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 04:42:33 am by firelord
#291  July 17, 2010, 05:22:21 am
    • USA
haha, two dark sagats. :P both are pretty kool. :P
#292  July 18, 2010, 01:10:17 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
That kinda reminds me to have your SF3 hitsparks replaced with Capcom Fighting Evolution sparks. They're large but I
suggest to scale it down.
#293  July 18, 2010, 01:32:54 am
    • USA
You talking about the tiger shot? Trust me, it looks fine in mugen.

Drop some palettes, me likes pretty colors! ;D

MDD

#294  July 18, 2010, 05:14:45 am
  • OG Pallette Goon

Alpha, Street Fighter 2 and Boss Sagat. Sort of uncreative, but trust me, i'll think of some more.
#295  July 18, 2010, 05:18:30 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/

Alpha, Street Fighter 2 and Boss Sagat. Sort of uncreative, but trust me, i'll think of some more.

Nice Boss but purple color for the skin? sucks xD make the skin something like evilken of reu

MDD

#296  July 18, 2010, 05:28:16 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
#297  July 18, 2010, 07:05:33 am
    • USA
Nice Boss but purple color for the skin? sucks xD make the skin something like evilken of reu
Boss Sagat is one of Kamekaze's characters. I already have an evil one, though. I'll upload it later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i60fx5oZcbY
Cool bro thanks, all of them are nice. :)
Anyways, here is the basic story of the game:
After Shao Kahn was finally killed after the events of MK3, the throne that represented power over all the realms was now open. Battles had ensued over the throne, with many being injured, and just as many being killed. Shang Tsung, who had for the longest time lusted after the throne, finally saw his chance to ascend it, but knew he was far too weak to try and go after it in his weakened state. Thinking in his signature dark way, he caused more battles to erupt, turning friends and enemies against each other alike, harvesting the souls of the dead after their physical life had been ended, in hopes to gain enough power to kill anyone who would challenge him. However, he found that he was not gaining as much power as he was before from the fallen warriors of all the mk realms, and found that if he were to grab the throne before any other, he would have to do something desperate. Turning his back on the known laws of the mk realms, he opened a portal to the known, but forbidden realm of...the street fighter universe, seeing potential to gain a mass amount of power by prompting them to fight the mk warriors from the shadows. However, what he did not count on may come to destroy him, for he did not anticipate 4 warriors who sensed him and were prepared to destroy him and any others for pure sport: Akuma, the unstoppable "demon",Chameleon, the powerful ninja who served as Shao Kahn's guard but was now free to pursue his sadistic urges, The newly powered and murderous Ken, and a mystery warrrior soon to be revealed...
#298  July 18, 2010, 07:02:13 pm
  • I have no idea what I'm doing.
    • UK
Anyways, here is the basic story of the game:
After Shao Kahn was finally killed after the events of MK3, the throne that represented power over all the realms was now open. Battles had ensued over the throne, with many being injured, and just as many being killed. Shang Tsung, who had for the longest time lusted after the throne, finally saw his chance to ascend it, but knew he was far too weak to try and go after it in his weakened state. Thinking in his signature dark way, he caused more battles to erupt, turning friends and enemies against each other alike, harvesting the souls of the dead after their physical life had been ended, in hopes to gain enough power to kill anyone who would challenge him. However, he found that he was not gaining as much power as he was before from the fallen warriors of all the mk realms, and found that if he were to grab the throne before any other, he would have to do something desperate. Turning his back on the known laws of the mk realms, he opened a portal to the known, but forbidden realm of...the street fighter universe, seeing potential to gain a mass amount of power by prompting them to fight the mk warriors from the shadows. However, what he did not count on may come to destroy him, for he did not anticipate 4 warriors who sensed him and were prepared to destroy him and any others for pure sport: Akuma, the unstoppable "demon",Chameleon, the powerful ninja who served as Shao Kahn's guard but was now free to pursue his sadistic urges, The newly powered and murderous Ken, and a mystery warrrior soon to be revealed...

While I like the sound of that for a plot, I'm pretty sure Firelord said there wasn't really going to be one. But if we must begin writing concepts for a story, then let me have a go!  ;D

This particular is written from the Mortal Kombat perspective:

"The death of Shao Kahn by the hands of the Forces of Light should have been a chance for the realms to celebrate. But instead, it only created another time of suffering and bloodshed. I had not anticipated that Shang Tsung, once no more than a lowly servant of the late Emperor, would ascend to claim the throne of Outworld, and begin anew his former master's reign of terror and violence. Already the hideous Tarkatans had sworn allegiance to the sorcerer, and many lives were ended at the hands of his villainous comrades. So the tournament between Earthrealm and Outworld was doomed to continue.

"At one stage, Liu Kang, the Champion of the Elder Gods, was locked in battle with Shang Tsung himself, who had grown much stronger since his rise to Emperor. I believe that if it were not for the intervention of the sorcerer’s minions, then victory would have been ensured. While the Forces of Light tried to fight them off, the cowardly Shang Tsung uttered an incantation of a kind not heard before, and a cataclysmic explosion took place all around, spreading throughout the realms. When the dust settled, the world was a much different place.

"It has come to my knowledge that Shang Tsung had long intended to seek out worlds far beyond the known realms in order to expand Outworld's territories, but had never managed to accomplish this before the death of Kahn. Now, at his current state of power, he has succeeded in merging our world with another - a parallel universe occupied by warriors known colloquially as "Street Fighters", with power that easily rivals our own. While many of these fighters have joined our cause in hunting for Shang Tsung, others have perceived us as threats to their world, while many of the Forces of Light believe them to be minions of Shang Tsung.

"The merging of three worlds at once - Outworld, Earthrealm and this new land - has weakened the boundaries of reality, and should the antagonism between sides escalate into Mortal Kombat, then the Armageddon prophesied by the sorceress Delia will take place. I cannot stand by and watch as the realms tear each other apart. I must rally the Forces of Light and put an end to Shang Tsung's plans, before it is too late."

--These are the Words of Raiden

Opinions?  ;)
Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 08:26:48 pm by Steel Komodo
#299  July 18, 2010, 07:48:56 pm
    • USA
While I like the sound of that for a plot, I'm pretty sure Firelord said there wasn't really going to be one.
Well about that, ive been talking with firelord and i sent him that plot summary. It was something more feasible, and he liked it, so it'll be the maint plot. Ill be doing individual intros and endings according to that plotline.
This particular is written from the Mortal Kombat perspective:

"The death of Shao Kahn by the hands of the Forces of Light should have been a chance for the realms to celebrate. But instead, it only created another time of suffering and bloodshed. I had not anticipated that Shang Tsung, once no more than a lowly servant of the late Emperor, would ascend to claim the throne of Outworld, and begin anew his former master's reign of terror and violence. Already the hideous Tarkatans had sworn alliegance to the sorceror, and many lives were ended at the hands of his villainous comrades. So the tournament between Earthrealm and Outworld was doomed to continue.

"At one stage, Liu Kang, the Champion of the Elder Gods, was locked in battle with Shang Tsung himself, who had grown much stronger since his rise to Emperor. I believe that if it were not for the intervention of the sorceror's minions, then victory would have been ensured. While the Forces of Light tried to fight them off, the cowardly Shang Tsung uttered an incantation of a kind not heard before, and a cataclysmic explosion took place all around, spreading thoughout the realms. When the dust settled, the world was a much different place.

"It has come to my knowledge that Shang Tsung had long intended to seek out worlds far beyond the known realms in order to expand Outworld's territories, but had never managed to accomplish this before the death of Kahn. Now, at his current state of power, he has succeded in merging our world with another - a parallel universe occupied by warriors known colloquialy as "Street Fighters", with power that easily rivals our own. While many of these fighters have joined our cause in hunting for Shang Tsung, others have percieved us as threats to their world, while many of the Forces of Light believe them to be minions of Shang Tsung.

The merging of three worlds at once - Outworld, Earthrealm and this new land - has weakened the boundaries of reality, and should the antagonism between sides escalate into Mortal Kombat, then the Armageddon prophecied by the sorcoress Delia will take place. I cannot stand by and watch as the realms tear each other apart. I must rally the Forces of Light and put an end to Shang Tsung's plans, before it is too late."

--These are the Words of Raiden

Opinions?  ;)
I like this very much, itsounds like its coming straight from raiden's mouth. Now i think i might try a street fighter perspective. In fact, i may be able to mesh the two for the official intro. Anyways, here goes:

Never have i seen so much bloodshed...bodies in pieces, screams of agony...continuing pain and suffering...this all seems like hell to me, for i have never seen anything like this in the past. Darkness has spilled into the places i called home, gripping some of the purest of souls and urging them to fight old friends and murder anyone,  and it had all started with mysterious portals. Many warriors i know, some i respect, and some i hate unendingly, have now joined me in a new universe after apparently entering portals just like my own, and now i find myself intertwined in a fight that seems much bigger than any other i had been involved in my own world. Everyday i encounter an endless stream of warriors who range from ninjas to cyborgs. Some of them i now call friends, and others i identify as dangerous enemies. And all of this seems to be driven by an evil man known as shang tsung. I may not know much about him or this universe but he must be stopped, for not only is he a threat to anyones sanity, but also to the balance of universe. Perhaps this is the purpose that i felt coming on before...

-Ryu Hoshi

Someome please tidy this up. It doesn't sound full enough to me, but i dont know how to have ryu say more considering he doesn't know how the event happened.
#300  July 18, 2010, 08:24:23 pm
  • I have no idea what I'm doing.
    • UK
Now i think i might try a street fighter perspective. In fact, i may be able to mesh the two for the official intro. Anyways, here goes:

Never have i seen so much bloodshed...bodies in pieces, screams of agony...continuing pain and suffering...this all seems like hell to me, for i have never seen anything like this in the past. Darkness has spilled into the places i called home, gripping some of the purest of souls and urging them to fight old friends and murder anyone,  and it had all started with mysterious portals. Many warriors i know, some i respect, and some i hate unendingly, have now joined me in a new universe after apparently entering portals just like my own, and now i find myself intertwined in a fight that seems much bigger than any other i had been involved in my own world. Everyday i encounter an endless stream of warriors who range from ninjas to cyborgs. Some of them i now call friends, and others i identify as dangerous enemies. And all of this seems to be driven by an evil man known as shang tsung. I may not know much about him or this universe but he must be stopped, for not only is he a threat to anyones sanity, but also to the balance of universe. Perhaps this is the purpose that i felt coming on before...

-Ryu Hoshi

Someome please tidy this up. It doesn't sound full enough to me, but i dont know how to have ryu say more considering he doesn't know how the event happened.

Good so far! I'll try and tidy it up for you, and maybe adapt it a little:

"It seems as if my world has been plunged into Hell itself. Darkness has crept into the places that I once called home, gripping some of the purest of souls and driving madness into them. I do not believe anything in my past could compare to something of this magnitude...

"Not long ago, strange portals have opened in various locations around the world, bringing with them hordes of strange warriors, ranging from brave fighters like myself to merciless ninja to hideous monsters. Never in all my life have I seen men fight in the way these people do, and never have I seen so much bloodshed. Bodies in pieces, spines ripped out, screams of agony... it is too much for me to bear! Old friends murder each other as readily as a hated foe, and the globe has become far worse than what Shadaloo may have planned for it in the past.

"Many of these warriors, whom I now call friends, tell me that this is the work of a man named Shang Tsung, who has dark plans for this world. I may not know much about him, but I know that he will not take this world without a fight. I must set aside grudges of the past, summon old friends and plunge into a new world if I am to end this new menace - a threat not just to humanity, but also to the balance of the universe. Perhaps this is my true destiny, the fate for which I have been preparing all my life..."

-Ryu

Howzat, Chatman?  I do hope you can mesh our efforts for the intro! ;)
Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 08:56:10 pm by Steel Komodo