YesNoOk

Pink panther's beta release (Read 5439 times)

Started by Ali, February 16, 2017, 02:31:58 pm
Share this topic:

Ali

Pink panther's beta release
#1  February 16, 2017, 02:31:58 pm
  • 3D character creator

Pink panther's beta release!
In the name of God.
Hi, How are you? My name is notepad and I'm here to give you information about this character.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************
                                                                                          WHAT'S NEW?
*******************************************************************************************************************************************
EVERYTHING!!! this is the first and best version of Pink panther, only and only for mugen, beta, 1.0, 1.1. haha so funny. :I
but remember, this is NOT a complete version of pink. this is just a beta version,(but this beta version looks good, too)
maybe you ask were did Ali get sprites, when He is not a Custom sprite creator. the Answer is, Dear WlanmaniaX. He helped Ali a lot in this way,
and made sprites for him.
                                                                                                Files
Sprites : 755
Animations : 228
sounds : 50
Number of Hypers : 5
Number of specials : 10
additional colors : 3
                                                                                         What do we have for Final version?
More colors
More Moves
Some sprites should be improved
Some errors  should be fixed
More compatible Animations.
                                                                                                  Informations
This character uses 7 buttons (a, b, c, x, y, z, start) and has 10 specials. He also has a power charge that activates only and only in crouch mode.
 if you want to power charge, Hold both down button And start button. Try not to laugh when you see how he charges his power!
Here's the list of Special moves :
=====================================================================================================================
power charge = Hold down + Start
dodge = x+a
Refile = D,DF,F,a
BigNose = D,DF,F,b
Dog = D,DF,F,c
Chain = D,DF,F,x
bmb = D,DF,F,y
pink spray = D,DF,F,z
Magic = D,DB,B,z
Midnight Bliss = D,DB,B,a
skat = D,DB,B,b
=====================================================================================================================
As you can see, the list of Hyper moves is approaching.
Saxophone = D,DF,F,x+y
SuperPink = D,DB,B,x+y
BullKart = D,DF,F,a+b
Karate = D,DF,F,b+c (it's so coooool)
Turtles = D,DB,B,b+c
                                                                                                  Rules
Ali showed you the character's moves. and he hopes you like this char. but he also has some rules.
1. DO NOT UPLOAD BASHING VIDEOS ABOUT THIS CHAR. If I, Ali, find the video, video is reported.
2. If you want to give me feedback, DO NOT UPLOAD VIDEOS. I don't like to see hate or feedback videos about my character such as mario.
3. If you hate this char, Try not to leave a hate comment in char's page.
4. Do not Edit the character.
5. If you want to use sprites, you can call WlanmaniaX.
6. IS there any code that you want to copy? it's free! you can copy whatever you want. :>
... DO NEVER UPLOAD HATE OR FEEDBACK VIDEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!
                                                                                                  Thanks to
God, for everything.
My family, For being awesome
WlanmaniaX my friend, For sprites, Sound clips, sfx, some codes, etc
Ryon , for Character creation tutorial.
MGM, for owning Pink panther.
Elecbyte, for MUGEN
Virtualtek, For fighter factory 3
Adobe, For photoshop
!draw, the app that I used.
maybe this one : Dark souls III, For being So hard o0o0o0o0o
KlonaD fan, Diamondswag production, Galvatron, etc for waiting and following me to see this character.
You, for downloading this character.
=====================================================================================================
Bye bye, hope to like this char, god bless :>

Eh, this readme was too long, isn't it? i'm a bit bored.
so, here is the link : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x2dezhlr3eetexi/AAD_zVjaozGObrq9tuOruM4Ca?dl=0
size : 12 TB

preview :
Download my creations here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x2dezhlr3eetexi/AAD_zVjaozGObrq9tuOruM4Ca?dl=0

Current w.i.p : Pink Panther, Rayman V2, Paper mario,

Future WIP : Spector knight Boss, 3D Waluigi, 3D Crash, 3D meta knight, 3D Sonic
Re: Pink panther's beta release
#2  February 16, 2017, 03:32:42 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
The good: I like the Pink Panther, so I'm hoping to one day see a decent release of him

The bad: Eh you probably already know.  I'll just say his feet look absolutely ridiculous when he's laying on the ground after knockdown lol

Ali

#3  February 17, 2017, 05:40:41 am
  • 3D character creator
The good: I like the Pink Panther, so I'm hoping to one day see a decent release of him

The bad: Eh you probably already know.  I'll just say his feet look absolutely ridiculous when he's laying on the ground after knockdown lol

Hey dude how are you? You know, you should tell this to wlan :P
Download my creations here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x2dezhlr3eetexi/AAD_zVjaozGObrq9tuOruM4Ca?dl=0

Future WIP : Spector knight Boss, 3D Waluigi, 3D Crash, 3D meta knight, 3D Sonic
#4  February 17, 2017, 01:32:35 pm
  • What's a title
  • Novice M.U.G.E.N. creator
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/rmaster007smugensite/
-Damage output for moves is too high, I lowered the damages and I'll send my edit to you soon.
-Sprites are sometimes inconsistent and blocky.
-Different sound effect could be used for when he calls his assists. He can also duck when calling Big Nose instead of jump.
-When he is KO'd, the guy from "The Pink Pill" can show up and laugh at Pink.
Spriting is harder than I thought.

Ali

#5  February 17, 2017, 01:48:47 pm
  • 3D character creator
-Damage output for moves is too high, I lowered the damages and I'll send my edit to you soon.
-Different sound effect could be used for when he calls his assists. He can also duck when calling Big Nose instead of jump.

Thanks for your Feedback!

#6  February 17, 2017, 02:16:38 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com

#7  February 17, 2017, 02:18:13 pm
  • What's a title
  • Novice M.U.G.E.N. creator
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/rmaster007smugensite/

Thanks for your Feedback!

You're welcome. I think I can improve on some sprites of Pink.
Spriting is harder than I thought.
#8  February 25, 2017, 06:55:18 am
  • Sunrise Shimmy
    • Mexico
    • Skype - Shimmering Brony
    • sites.google.com/view/shim-m-u-g-e-n/home

Sprites need improvement

The hyper backgrounds can be affected by PalFX, this happened when training with my Sunset Shimmer character

His AI sometimes spams chainsaws

Some moves need proper sounds; the bomb uses a hit wave sound for exploding, and his intro based on the show's intro were the theme song plays, should have an assertspecial for nomusic

Some hypers are unblockable, like his superhero and car hypers

His wand move should not have the first two sprites for the final two frames, to make the animation look better.

Yes, as RMaster007 said, his damage outputs need to be lowered to be better.

BTW, this is the screenshot for the hyper background issue:

Nep-Nep-Nep! Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Neeeeep!

Support me on PayPal!
Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 06:58:30 am by ToonAlexSora007