Share this topic:
Re: wrestling
#781  September 03, 2008, 01:39:54 am
wrestling observer

BC

#782  September 03, 2008, 02:27:27 pm
    • UK
kozlov's time will come, it's just that smackdown is too crowded.

yea true, he would have some cool matches with top people. they had a battle royal or something and he got eliminated piss easy....whats up with tht lol

anyone watched the hardy show? bought all season 5 dvds funny as hell, if anyone has watched it, isnt itchweed just crazy lol but cool.

id like to see ezekiel leave The brian kendrick and make a name for himself. a good test of strength would be against the big show.

i reckon he could get him up on his shoulders like an f5 position so imagine if he could do the back breaker move(like lex lugers rubble rack)

was anyone extremely dissapointed in the kane/rey mysterio mask storyline? i was i really thought kane was gonna reveal his old mask, or another mask of some sort, like a cousin or another brother ect......i also thought he was talking about paul bearer "is he alive or is he dead" because bearer got cement poured over him, so he wanted to know the answer. plus he hates his kayfabe father.

just thought the storyline was pointless, and why was kane going crazy attacking everyone because of rey mysterio, doesnt add up.
Accepting commissions
#783  September 03, 2008, 04:34:31 pm
yea true, he would have some cool matches with top people. they had a battle royal or something and he got eliminated piss easy....whats up with tht lol
they had to gang up to eliminate him, i don't think that's piss easy.
id like to see ezekiel leave The brian kendrick and make a name for himself. a good test of strength would be against the big show.
i reckon he could get him up on his shoulders like an f5 position so imagine if he could do the back breaker move(like lex lugers rubble rack)
i don't think it's time for that yet. i think they're doing the reverend d-von and batista approach again, one of these days ezekiel will beat the shit out of kendrick and turn face in the process.
was anyone extremely dissapointed in the kane/rey mysterio mask storyline? i was i really thought kane was gonna reveal his old mask, or another mask of some sort, like a cousin or another brother ect......i also thought he was talking about paul bearer "is he alive or is he dead" because bearer got cement poured over him, so he wanted to know the answer. plus he hates his kayfabe father.
the rey/kane storyline got canned or postponed because they had to put someone in to replace cena at the scramble. 
just thought the storyline was pointless, and why was kane going crazy attacking everyone because of rey mysterio, doesnt add up.
kane was going crazy because he's... crazy. anyone that dared question his sanity would face his wrath.
#784  September 03, 2008, 04:47:56 pm

BC

#785  September 03, 2008, 07:17:53 pm
    • UK
they had to gang up to eliminate him, i don't think that's piss easy.

but he's built like the terminator! lol just kidding.

don't think it's time for that yet. i think they're doing the reverend d-von and batista approach again, one of these days ezekiel will beat the shit out of kendrick and turn face in the process.

lol id buy ring side tickets just to watch that.......although it wouldnt last that long, unless he turned psycho and wanted to kill him lol
if i remember rightly kendrick played the role as singing messenger once to the undertaker, think it was undertaker/bigshow storyline and big show sent him gifts as a peace offereing rofl.

the rey/kane storyline got canned or postponed because they had to put someone in to replace cena at the scramble. 
tut tut they're supposed to have a creative team...........what happened to plan B lol

kane was going crazy because he's... crazy. anyone that dared question his sanity would face his wrath.

kanes no where near as good as he was when he first started, hes got fat for a start trust me i have a pic i took with my digi cam when i went and you wanna see his belly......fuck it ill post it hang on........

picture taken by me at the 02 arena in london

p.s titlin whos your favourite diva?
Accepting commissions
#786  September 03, 2008, 07:49:00 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I really like michaels jerhico feud one of the best in recent years, and was it just me or did anyone else like cringe and close their eyes when candice michelle was wrestling? I thought she was going to break beth phoenix's neck it was so horrible. raw sucked this week bar the orton opening segment. they had alot of potential matches but they all got crapped on.
#787  September 04, 2008, 12:02:36 am
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/
don't think it's time for that yet. i think they're doing the reverend d-von and batista approach again, one of these days ezekiel will beat the shit out of kendrick and turn face in the process.

lol id buy ring side tickets just to watch that.......although it wouldnt last that long, unless he turned psycho and wanted to kill him lol
if i remember rightly kendrick played the role as singing messenger once to the undertaker, think it was undertaker/bigshow storyline and big show sent him gifts as a peace offereing rofl.

spanky?  :-\

i know kendrick for a time was known as spanky but i don't know when that happened.

can i tell you mine?  ;D

i have several, actually

candice
kelly kelly
layla
maryse

#788  September 04, 2008, 02:11:39 am
Heh my favorite Diva's Mickie James ;P

But IMO It's Trish Stratus too bad she's retired.
#789  September 04, 2008, 02:55:49 am
tut tut they're supposed to have a creative team...........what happened to plan B lol
who would you put in the scramble to replace cena, then?
kanes no where near as good as he was when he first started, hes got fat for a start

i'd say he lost weight lately, but he still looks chubby. he's not that bad in the ring i guess.
kelly, she's hot and has shown a lot of improvement in the ring.
raw sucked this week bar the orton opening segment.
what about the HONKAMETER. im santino marella i will be greater than the honkey donkey man.

welp i guess that confirms it.
#790  September 04, 2008, 04:17:30 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
santino's segment was funny, but if they keep with the angle he has,and decides to keep up with the great honky tonk man's real streak its going to get stale quickly, also foley going to tna doesnt seem that big of a deal imo foley is great, but does anyone really see him boosting tna all that much?

BC

#791  September 04, 2008, 10:57:57 am
    • UK
lol what made me laugh on raw was randy orton(big fan of his) said santino marella is the weakest intercontinental champ of all time, yet santino capitalized on d-lo's missed low down and won, slagged off cody rhodes and ted dibiase about not beating up cryme tyme to get back their titles, yet they done it after lol.

who would you put in the scramble to replace cena, then?

checks raws roster..............

*5 mins later

well if randy wasnt such a twat and stopped trying to do wheelies on his motor cycle at 3am porbably drunk too, he wouldnt have broke his clavacle and would be a perfect if not better replacement.

if only stone cold was eligable or the rock.......faints with wishingness.......eress.......esss lol

yea your right, no1 available. If snitsky was considered a top competetor then him. sniktsky used to be on the same par as kane, but dropped.

i'd say he lost weight lately, but he still looks chubby. he's not that bad in the ring i guess.

nah i was playing, he definatly has lost weight, 3 pounds to be exact, from 326 to 323 on raw last week, but he has prob lost that on his stomach.
kanes always been a force to be reckoned with in the ring, kanes got better i believe since he won the ecw title.

kelly, she's hot and has shown a lot of improvement in the ring.

good point yea, infact all the divas have improved, looking more like the old diva days (alundra blaze, bull nakano).
impressed with mickie james lately.

my fave diva in terms of sexiness is.......well a few lol, layla(shes english woohoo), plus i saw her ass close up in denim hotpants ;) something about the glamazon thats rough and fiesty lol, maria is hot hot, and snoop doggy is sooo lucky that he got to kiss her at wrestlemania 24. cherry is quite fit. eve torres is gorgeous, ok ill stop.........:P

what about the HONKAMETER. im santino marella i will be greater than the honkey donkey man.

that was hilarious actually lol, "mr randy orton, you son O' ma gun" rofl

quote from wikipedia:

After acting as a telegram deliverer for Big Show to Undertaker, and getting a Last Ride for his troubles, he showed up the following week and began a series of events trying to impress the then General Manager of Smackdown!

speaking about brian kendrick(fer619)
Accepting commissions
Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 11:18:28 am by blackchaos07
#792  September 04, 2008, 08:32:15 pm
There are some rumors going around that WWE could release Mr. Kennedy once his current contract expires. A source close to Kennedy believes there is something to the speculation, reports ProWrestling.NET. Kennedy is said to have lost his confidence as he is constantly being pulled in different directions by various officials. This has caused him to second guess himself. Kennedy will be out four to six months following shoulder surgery.
if this happens i will never watch wwe again ever
#793  September 05, 2008, 01:49:25 am
    • Mexico
im santino marella i will be greater than the honkey donkey man.

lol, honkey donkey man

cherry is quite fit.

you do know that cherry was recently released, right?

There are some rumors going around that WWE could release Mr. Kennedy once his current contract expires. A source close to Kennedy believes there is something to the speculation, reports ProWrestling.NET. Kennedy is said to have lost his confidence as he is constantly being pulled in different directions by various officials. This has caused him to second guess himself. Kennedy will be out four to six months following shoulder surgery.

dang, i really hope that's just a rumor, kennedy's a good wrestler with some bad luck in the form of injuries.

#794  September 05, 2008, 03:26:01 am
  • I still can't see it.
well, having won the money in the bank but losing it, and constantly getting injured, I am not surprised.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
oversized signature! please read the rules
#795  September 05, 2008, 03:50:26 am
since undertaker got injured and had to drop the title to a heel, the plans were for kennedy to use money in the bank after taker's cage match with batista. but since he got injured, they thought it'd be a good idea to have edge take it and move to smackdown. and what a good idea that was. edge's heel antics and the storylines revolving around him made smackdown worth watching. if it wasn't for kennedy's injury, he'd be a former world champion, and edge would probably be still on raw.

i really hope the rumors aren't true, however. he stepped up his in-ring ability lately, got pretty big crowd reactions, and is one of the most charismatic new people in wwe.

BC

#796  September 06, 2008, 12:37:57 am
    • UK

i dont believe you  ::)

reason: ive said that many of times before, bigger fan than i ever was.

i saw kennedy live, and was one of 20,000 fans working the intro with him ;)

you do know that cherry was recently released, right?

actually i didnt  :-\ ah well plenty more fish in the see, plus i still have a live mobile recording of her backfliping over the top rope with the aid of duece and domino(when they were a team) and her showing some great red panties ;) ill never delete it hahaha

Accepting commissions
#797  September 06, 2008, 03:42:00 am
    • Mexico
i really hope the rumors aren't true, however. he stepped up his in-ring ability lately, got pretty big crowd reactions, and is one of the most charismatic new people in wwe.

we better pray to the wrestling god (no, not JBL) that kennedy doesn't quit the WWE.

also, my picks for Unforgiven:

Batista becomes champ
triple h retains
mark henry retains
cryme tyme become the new champs
michelle mccool retains
hkb kicks the crap out of chris jericho

BC

#798  September 06, 2008, 09:58:37 pm
    • UK
also, my picks for Unforgiven:

Batista becomes champ
triple h retains
mark henry retains
cryme tyme become the new champs
michelle mccool retains
hkb kicks the crap out of chris jericho

CM punk retains, to start a rivalry with randy orton although he is injured it wont be that long before he gets fit again, plus being injured does not stop him interfering in punks matches.

Triple H retains, finishing kendrick, and a possible stare down with ezekiel, potential non title match up with him may happen.
Jeff Hardy, MVP, Shelton Benjamin all have heat with each other so they have no chance.

Its Matt Hardys time to become ecw champ now, he has had his chances but i believe even if tony atlas interferes, jeff will be there to back him up.

Cody and Teddy to retain, although i have doubt.

hbk...jericho......no contest? draw........i dunno, mayb shawn will kick his ass, but then i think shawn michaels is at the end of his career now. so mayb we could see the last of shawn?! who knows.

couldnt give a toss about the womens match up.  lol i hope mae young comes in and humps their legs.
Accepting commissions
#799  September 07, 2008, 01:43:14 am
    • Mexico

#800  September 07, 2008, 03:23:20 pm
  • Cool
My picks for Unforgiven (True fact: Unforgiven is not a real word):

NOTE: ABSOLUTE CRAPSHOOT PREDICTIONS.

CM Punk retains in some last minute stuff.
HHH retains.
Matt Hardy is new champ.
Priceless retains to continue feud.
Do not care, wanted Mickie vs. Beth. Or at least Santino vs. Kofi.
Shawn Michaels whoops Jericho before going back to injure reserves for WMXXV.
So this.... this is the beginning of something awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBGN4pLDqSE

I support real hip hop.