YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 2435813 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#881  April 07, 2009, 07:32:28 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
#882  April 07, 2009, 07:53:26 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
SS? Saint Seiya?

I mean So, saint seiya is a "new" arc on what happened 200 or so years ago, when dohko and shion were still around and young. KOD pretty much answered my question.
#883  April 07, 2009, 08:30:38 pm
Is there actually an anime on that Lost Canvas spin-off of Saint Seiya in the end ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#884  April 07, 2009, 09:12:38 pm
  • SNK is life
Only a teaser in jewtube. Looks pretty.
#885  April 07, 2009, 09:55:50 pm
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
okay
ive posted my favourite anime but  it is interesting to me if anyone shares my opinions on them

ITS MY TOP 10 ANIME !!!!!!! OOOOOOHOOO!!!!

number 1 - Dragonball(first series)-i find the best from any anime, in fact one of my first favourites.In my opinion much better than Z and GT..i still dont understand why they made goku grow up(his not that funny and cute anymore) and why the hell he had to have a child he's a cartoon character for gun's sake.

number 2 -Ranma1/2...well not that much for that one because i havent seen all parts yet..the music is awesome and i mean i would even listen to it ocasionly...but this anime lacks characters...

number 3-Hokuto No Ken - started watching recently and it is very decent anime i like music as well...and just like the other two disclosed cartoons, this one has mugen characters that kick ass..but ive got a feeling that the bese of this cartoon was borrowed from my fav movie...MAD MAX

number 4-Ricky-Oh - my my...there  is only two seasons..but both have decent endings that are independent from each other.decent sh*t...i wonder why is there no mugen character for ricky?he's like a god of fighting world...

number5-G Gundam everything is cool with that one...but for 30 something episodes...this anime needs more...MORE i say!

number 6-Neon Genesis Evangelion...we all know the story with that one....26  episodes???? no proper ending???Creators even got threatening letters for that bullshit...and yes i know theres sequells and stuff...but we all expected happy ending at least...Mugen chars are awesome by the way

number 7-Guyver...well...same as EVA series it lacks happy moments...but i guess its just another drama-animeNeeds more decent mugen chars.

number 8-Bleach first 2-3 seasons kept me busy day and night...but what happens after that?-NOTHING...cartoon just transforms in the pile of cacaphony...and im waiting for more of ugen stuff for this one

number 9-Ghost in a Shell (dont you dare to ruin this one!) - and i wont i thing its the best anime ever...EVER! music is so perfect that it has the oner of being on my MP3..chars are beautiful and animation is breath-taking

number 10 -Lupin the III ..an rather adult comedy anime..very funny and very 70's... i dont understand how it would be fun to use Lupin in mugen..but some lads have a different opinion...
#886  April 08, 2009, 12:17:37 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#887  April 08, 2009, 01:44:59 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Speaking of that I remember reading that there's going to be a new Saint Seiya anime about the Lost Canvas chapters. But I don't know the rest of the details.
WHA- I totally missed this page.

Saint Seiya Live Action Movie... made in the USA!? DO NOT WANT!
Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 01:48:09 am by Bastard Wolf
#888  April 08, 2009, 02:40:27 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
I don't have a Top 10 though... most are not sufficient enough for me to go crazy on them. Only two that I like very much is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Di Gi Charat.

I am but a living fossil these days.
#889  April 08, 2009, 02:51:11 am
never heard about them...
#890  April 08, 2009, 02:55:11 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah, first episode was some sort of re-introduction with some ice alchemist, the preview of the next episode is the part where Ed and Al try to revive their mom.

About Lost Canvas, yeah, it will be released like Hellsing Ultimate (An Ova every month/year) you should read the manga though, it's somewhat rushed but interesting, the scanlations are in the Capricon El Cid vs God of Dreams Oneiros fight (Chapter 78)

The Next Dimension manga was Kurumada's retake on the holy war (It also features Tenma as the previosu Pegasus saint) seems like it was dropped because people favored Lost Canvas over Next Dimension.
Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 02:58:16 am by Graham Aker
#891  April 08, 2009, 02:56:30 am
    • Malaysia
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is a thriller + comedy + horror (extreme gore) + mystery. This anime really affected my brain so much I have fallen in love for this anime. Got second place in The Best Anime of 2007, if only Lucky Star fans isn't in such a huge crowd, it'll be first...

Di Gi Charat is a comedy of complete randomness. It is quite old already, about a decade ago, but it is still golden for me.

#892  April 08, 2009, 03:07:43 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Top 5 anime:
   Hokuto no Ken
   Mobile Fighter G Gundam
   Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
   Slayers
   Saber Marionette J

Honorable mentions:
   Black Jack
   Charge!! Cromartie High School
   Gankutsuou
   Gintama
   Gunbuster
   Jigoku Sensei Nube
   Kaiji
   Outlaw Star

Top 5 manga:
   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency
   Kamen Rider Spirits
   Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken
   Vinland Saga
   Uncertain... Either Guyver, Gunm: Last Order or Berserk
Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 03:13:03 am by Graham Aker
#893  April 08, 2009, 03:14:44 am
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is a thriller + comedy + horror (extreme gore) + mystery. This anime really affected my brain so much I have fallen in love for this anime. Got second place in The Best Anime of 2007, if only Lucky Star fans isn't in such a huge crowd, it'll be first...

Di Gi Charat is a comedy of complete randomness. It is quite old already, about a decade ago, but it is still golden for me.
thank you for description sounds interesting enough to check them out :)
Top 5 anime:
   Hokuto no Ken
   Mobile Fighter G Gundam
   Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
   Slayers
   Saber Marionette J

Honorable mentions:
   Black Jack
   Charge!! Cromartie High School
   Gankutsuou
   Gintama
   Gunbuster
   Jigoku Sensei Nube
   Kaiji
   Outlaw Star

Top 5 manga:
   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency
   Kamen Rider Spirits
   Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken
   Vinland Saga
   Uncertain... Either Guyver, Gunm: Last Order or Berserk
cool...what makes them TOP ..if not a secret ?
#894  April 08, 2009, 03:17:41 am
    • Malaysia
All of those are classics from the 90's to early 2000's. That time not many people are creative as there are now. So the animes he mentioned are animes no one has ever thinked of, so they deserve to be the Top Spot.

#895  April 08, 2009, 03:54:53 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
cool...what makes them TOP ..if not a secret ?
A little bit of nostalgia, and personal taste? Like uh... every other personal list?
Few are... works that impressed me due their direction, art, music, etc. (That and when I watched them I had no real expectations, see, Kaiji, Vinland Saga, 08th MS Team, Outlaw Star)
#896  April 08, 2009, 04:09:45 am
anybody know the name of anime about 2 guys and a girl, that have mechas (lion, dunno, phoenix...) and sometimes mysterious white ninja bot came to the rescue and fused with one of them... :P all I can remember
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#897  April 08, 2009, 04:50:40 am
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
fuck lost canvas, gimme my Zeus saga
#898  April 08, 2009, 05:10:56 am
    • Malaysia
Now there's another new sports anime all about baseball lolis  o_O. Anyone know what is the title of this anime?

#899  April 08, 2009, 05:16:35 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#900  April 08, 2009, 05:40:38 am
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
it wasn't that bad . . . just boring as hell