YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 2443633 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#1221  June 26, 2009, 06:44:31 pm
I want Initial D 5th stage, my spirit may not rest in peace till I know what "D" stands for  :bomb:

DASH? DRIVE? DANGER? DUCK?

QUESTION!!!!
who would win in a fist fight?

kenshiro vs. saint seiya
Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 06:47:58 pm by TSUKASA (´・ω・`)
#1222  June 26, 2009, 07:46:37 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
it's always been said that the saint seiya chars would win because they move at light speed and they could only get beaten by dragon ball chars provided the dragon ball chars blow up the planet and endure the saint seiya chars' attacks.
#1223  June 27, 2009, 07:02:44 am
  • all is love in fair and war
#1224  June 27, 2009, 07:05:20 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Please don't pay attention to Tsukasa's stupid posts.
Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 07:10:52 am by Noah Bennet
#1225  June 27, 2009, 01:25:20 pm
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
#1226  June 27, 2009, 01:42:33 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1227  June 27, 2009, 05:11:31 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
* Frederika Bernkastel~ hugs tsukasa

summer season has officially started, I guess. but the good stuff is still not out, only electric prozac seems interesting from the first week.

[EDIT]

Umineko confirmed to be at least 24 episodes, as the blu-ray listing have been released for 13 volumes.

Spoiler: happy maria's lyrics are quite crazy (click to see content)
Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 07:53:13 pm by Frederika Bernkastel~
#1228  June 28, 2009, 12:18:32 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Nobody remebers Tsukasa anyway she has been replaced by Yui the new useless moeblob.

I also noticed something from the first episode of K-ON!

#1229  June 28, 2009, 04:28:48 am
hmmm k-on suppose to be a music genre anime but so far i only heard 3 or 4 songs (haruhi suzumiya no yuutsu had more songs and their not even a music genre anime) but anyway i like the show cause they don't have those ecchi scenes... is azusa an official member? she kinda reminds me of kooh but kooh is more cooler.
#1230  June 28, 2009, 04:35:42 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
keion is already selling far more discs than haruhi ever did anyway, so even if it was not a big success in several aspects it's doing very well as a disc seller; still inferior to evangelion adn macross, though.

Nobody remebers Tsukasa anyway she has been replaced by Yui the new useless moeblob.

I also noticed something from the first episode of K-ON!

http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/eddie/other_pics/snapshot20090626180835.jpg

hah, the author has a background of azumanga and marimite doujinshis the manga shows that really well, the anime is just a bunch of invented chapters by kyoani, whose original stuff is decent at best. REwrite is looking to be an amazing project as it's 07th expansion  + key.
#1231  June 28, 2009, 09:14:46 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
Our anime news is (way way way)^3 behind THIS section of the anime thread. :(

Elemental Fighters is a new anime, but I think it's rather lack of creativity.

I am but a living fossil these days.
#1232  June 28, 2009, 10:59:26 am
don't like elemental fighters.
#1233  June 29, 2009, 12:13:07 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
I would preffer the K-ON! OP a lot more if there was a Mio version. Because her voice is not high-pitched and annoying like Yui's... and I like Mio.
#1234  June 29, 2009, 02:05:44 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Rewrite has the potential to be absolutely amazing (kanon x higurashi) as both key staff and 07th expansion staff is working on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rewrite_(visual_novel)

Yeah that, probably. I trust you know better than me if you watch it :)

edit - :o Rika mentions being the Bernkastel witch in Higurashi Rei 4... (something along the line of "right now, I'm not the Bernkastel witch, but Furude Rika" basically)

There are 3 rikas, I always tend to forget about the first one. I took long to reply to this because I was waiting for subs.
Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 04:55:26 pm by Frederika Bernkastel~
#1235  June 29, 2009, 04:58:22 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
So I hear you gai's like K-On? :3

#1236  June 30, 2009, 06:11:09 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Fuck killer lolis. Killer MILFS is where it's at .

#1237  July 01, 2009, 11:55:40 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
First chapter of umineko is out, now waiting for decent subs.
#1238  July 02, 2009, 12:09:40 am
.... I hope there'll be a non-censored version of it (YOU BITCH insults have a beep sound over them). Anyway it pushes the thriller aspect much more and much faster than Higurashi, no "everyday happy game" useless stuff.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 12:13:20 am by Byakko
#1239  July 02, 2009, 12:39:51 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Apparently the guy who ripped the raw censored the sound. There is going to be an uncensored version anyway, the gore is far more extreme than higurashi because of the witch stuff. Apparently the first chapter took an express train so it could get to the good stuff fast and skipped a lot on introducing the characters, judging by the experiences of people who have read the novel (including me), that's good because that way it will draw more people to it. Actually that's a big problem of the novel in the sense that until before the first twilight it tends to get boring. It's after the first twilight when it really shines.
#1240  July 02, 2009, 05:12:07 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Just read Gantz's last chapter. Hmm... so there's gonna be a month break before the beginning of the 3rd and last "season" of the manga. Can't wait to see what they come up with. On the other side, I think they've been going a bit fast lately with the scenario. It's been like 15 volumes without any scenario, then little bits given here and there, and BAAM, many things revealed in 3 chapters. Kinda kills the suspense and looks like the author wants to finish everything quickly.

BTW, I have to go buy Ashman, Gunnm Last Order v.12, Bastard! v.25, and Biomega v.2. :D