YesNoOk

Street Fighter X Tekken (Read 823591 times)

Started by c001357, April 14, 2011, 04:11:06 am
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter X Tekken
#941  July 10, 2011, 09:06:17 am
@rajaa
Dark skin: I like that he's a young black character with a Mohawk.
Boss: he thinks Oro shouldn't replace a boss character. Im saying he should because Seth has an ass moveset.
Akuma: they like him cause he's and evil badass that has extra unique moves.

Anyway I'm off to bed I'm tired. Its two in the morning. I appreciate those who considered Sean as a possibility and even denied it with understandable reasoning.

Gou equals heiachi dlc costume and season after release lol
#942  July 10, 2011, 09:09:14 am
unique moves... you mean 1 single move and it's a fade to black move.
Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:13:42 am by 地獄の花
#943  July 10, 2011, 09:14:24 am
Air hado, demon flip,teleport, and the red fireball that require the half circle movement.
#944  July 10, 2011, 09:17:34 am
all those can be done by ryu. except for the aerial hadouken.
#945  July 10, 2011, 09:20:02 am
Since when?! Lol come on man I'm tryin to wrap this up.

SNT

#946  July 10, 2011, 09:21:20 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
So to sum it all up, you're taking all this Sean hate personally because you're a young black kid with a mohawk as well?  Is that it, Jay?
#947  July 10, 2011, 09:23:47 am
Air hado, demon flip,teleport, and the red fireball that require the half circle movement.
Akuma = Hado,Shoryu,Tatsu
lol
Boss: he thinks Oro shouldn't replace a boss character. Im saying he should because Seth has an ass moveset.
you're suggesting that a regular character should replace the character that was designed to be the boss of the game. this is a really stupid idea

and to put the race issue to rest, if sean was white he'd be just as forgettable and bland to most people. he'd still be the fourth shoto headswap, fifth if you count dan. if he was white you might not even care about him since you said you like him because he's a young black character
#948  July 10, 2011, 09:26:04 am
#949  July 10, 2011, 09:35:56 am
So to sum it all up, you're taking all this Sean hate personally because you're a black guy with a mohawk as well?  Is that it, Jay?
Like I said before, its not the only reason. But initially playing sf3, yes. After playing with him I wanted to see if anyone else used him. Sadly people didn't which made me like him more (which is also why I main fuerte in sf4) I just found it absurd that you guys didn't have any logical reason NOT to like him cause he's a headswap.

Here. I don't like necro cause he looks bad to me. But I have a reason behind that. To me, I feel that he is too colorful for the SF universe. His story is absurd and so is his personality. As for gameplay he's cool but like most of the random characters in there, he is a blanka dhalsim offspring.
#950  July 10, 2011, 09:40:51 am
cool you think your reasons are logical but anybody that dislikes sean is being illogical and racist. go fuck yourself forever

SNT

#951  July 10, 2011, 09:50:20 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
What do you want out of us?  To break down in tears and admit that we don't like Sean because he's black, and we're all at heart racist bigots?  Is that what you're looking for?

We don't like him.  We have our reasons, and you think they're about as much bullshit as we think are the reasons you listed off for not liking Necro.
#952  July 10, 2011, 09:52:18 am
So to sum it all up, you're taking all this Sean hate personally because you're a black guy with a mohawk as well?  Is that it, Jay?
Like I said before, its not the only reason. But initially playing sf3, yes. After playing with him I wanted to see if anyone else used him. Sadly people didn't which made me like him more (which is also why I main fuerte in sf4) I just found it absurd that you guys didn't have any logical reason NOT to like him cause he's a headswap.

Here. I don't like necro cause he looks bad to me. But I have a reason behind that. To me, I feel that he is too colorful for the SF universe. His story is absurd and so is his personality. As for gameplay he's cool but like most of the random characters in there, he is a blanka dhalsim offspring.

lol atleast necro has a personality unlike i'll fight strong people and travel the world moral we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten yearsry. noobs and other regular player who played sf3 mained the shoto clones and mostly sean cause his the new clone and gouki because he's the clone who wears sandals.
#953  July 10, 2011, 09:54:14 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Necro has a personality?  Are you sure about that?

Also @HiTehk, calm down dude.  Some of the people that don't like Sean are black themselves, has nothing to do with racism.  Also a character's appearance is part of their overall design and is a very valid reason to not like them.  For example, I greatly dislike El Fuerte's "plain" luchadore appearance, but as a character and from a gameplay standpoint he's anything but boring.
#954  July 10, 2011, 09:56:02 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
From "Loli or not Loli" to "Sean hate thread".

You people and your tangents.
#955  July 10, 2011, 09:57:11 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
We went down this same road in the KOF 13 topic last year.  Slow news = relatively OT discussion.
#956  July 10, 2011, 09:59:01 am
we're going back to loli now that necro is on topic.

#957  July 10, 2011, 09:59:33 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
Necro has a personality?  Are you sure about that?

yeah man, his win quotes from the earlier games depicted him as basically wildly pissed at everyone

even without them you still got his winposes and all

outta mah wei
#958  July 10, 2011, 10:58:55 am
Well I apologize for this discrepancy between me and the majority of the posters but I want to get a few things across before we move on with our day/night.

1.This was never because of race. Merely, it was because of vague and rude beliefs upon a character I happen to like for many reasons. The topic of race was not intended as my main defense for Sean as some of you made it seam, but it was enforced on a specific user.
2.I didn't appreciate the mugen community judging a character based on what he looks like rather than his gameplay It seems like after all these years, some of you would respect mechanics over visuals.
3.I was not being biased in any way. I just held my ground because there was no understandable reason why Sean was believed not fit to be in future titles.

I hope some of you respect my conclusion to this as I respected most of you're opinions. but if you're going state an opinion, I'd like to know why you've made it to gain mutual ground.
#959  July 10, 2011, 11:02:18 am
    • Thailand
This was never because of race. Merely, it was because of vague and rude beliefs upon a character I happen to like for many reasons.
"Rude belief"? What?!
#960  July 10, 2011, 11:09:25 am
    • USA
Funny that you posted that artwork by falcoon, I was just checking an artwork collection of him and JZ was right, he draws the nipples as fried eggs. They are as awful as their faces, fucking falcoon fucking fuck! Fuck you falcoon!