YesNoOk

ReixSeiryu's W.I.Ps  (Read 404239 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, May 03, 2014, 10:04:01 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ShinRei's W.I.Ps
#501  August 19, 2016, 09:29:34 pm
  • Smart Icoca wannabe!
    • Poland
    • samouczek.com/
Actually i would suggest taking a look at zvitor version, hes got some unique moves regarding web essence use, like in cartoon, if you want to work on spidey take a look at my project color separating spidey adding venom as well, all in one package. I'm open for working together on good version of spiderman.

#502  August 19, 2016, 09:34:57 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
Oh yeah I forgot all about zvitor version he is also a good choice. Thanks for mentioning this version to him WooshaQ.
#503  August 19, 2016, 09:35:08 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Seth edited by Koldskool with Color Seperation Patch,Zvitors has cinematic move too like a slideshow)(Can be a cool inspiration)
#504  August 19, 2016, 09:46:44 pm
    • USA
Doesn't matter if they are edited or not. I just need clsn reference to save time. I already have a cs for him. I already imported all the sprites from the Koldskool one. What is different about your version?
#505  August 19, 2016, 09:51:25 pm
    • USA
That symbol on his chest, I believe it is for the Symbiote version.
#506  August 19, 2016, 10:08:46 pm
    • USA
Oh I didn't even notice that. Well I can always do the dual modes thing.
#507  August 19, 2016, 11:17:54 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
If your going to use Marvel characters, take note from IMT's SMVCEOH, Xmen Second Coming, and Avengers vs Xmen for reference. Some characters from those projects could be good use. Except for those characters who's original creator was Kong. Edits of characters that came from Kong (like Acey's Incredible hulk as an example) could be some use. But Kong's characters I wouldn't recommend. By the way are you adding anyone from Power Instinct Matrimelee by any chance?

#508  August 19, 2016, 11:37:59 pm
Zvitor's spidey is also very good. Has a very cool level one with a camera and stuff.

EDIT; chrome lagged as hell, showed no posts but Rei's lol, guess you checked out both of them.
#509  August 21, 2016, 12:47:36 pm
    • USA
Remember this? Well I just figured I ask before I commission it. I want to tweak his ultra 2. You can immediately notice the 3rd strike, need those edited a wee bit to fit the cvs counter part.
Now that I have finally semi conquered variables I can finish these guys. If interested let me know I can send you the sprites & completed character when finished.
#510  August 21, 2016, 08:30:10 pm
    • USA
#511  August 21, 2016, 09:43:59 pm
    • USA
 :mlol: This... Is about to be off the chain... I can finally do this..
#512  August 29, 2016, 09:22:39 pm
    • USA
Special intro#1
https://vid.me/v1q8

Still accepting pals especially Yang
That's one off the list of bros. Seiei & Genei.. Progress is good.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 09:29:03 pm by ReixSeiryu
#513  September 01, 2016, 02:12:56 am
    • USA
I just love these my goodness.

As for the fight for the future..
It actually takes a long time to align/arrange all this stuff man..

See I really want to make this happen.. All you have to do is separate this for me
#514  September 01, 2016, 04:58:26 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Are you adding Chonrei and Chonshu to your game?

Chonrei's my favorite character!!!!
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#515  September 01, 2016, 05:10:03 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#516  September 01, 2016, 05:46:20 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
If i separate them, what is my prize for it.lol
#517  September 01, 2016, 06:16:23 am
    • USA
Yes I am doing some of my fatal fury favorites.
You'll get a cs'd Oro. I mean I'll eventually get around to it myself, but I tend to work around things I have the resources for.
#518  September 01, 2016, 07:03:56 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Roger that, and how do I setup my account for online play. Thinking about playing some matches, this weekend with my son. I know that, we will be battling whoever else; is online.
#519  September 01, 2016, 07:19:21 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Roger that, and how do I setup my account for online play. Thinking about playing some matches, this weekend with my son. I know that, we will be battling whoever else; is online.

One of the easier ways to go is by using Evolve. Download the client and create an account, then after that look for the Capcom Vs. SNK Universe group. In the group you can see  IP addresses, and just copy the IP of the person you're trying to fight and boot up IKEMEN. Go to the online option and a box will pop up, if you want to make a match and your hosting it, just leave it blank, but if you're joining a match, then enter your opponents IP. Wait a bit and it should bring both of you to the character select screen. Hope this will help you out. It's just a simplified version of it, but I played this for a while, but the main thing is that both parties have to be in a server together and have an IP.  Also let me know when you guys are going to play.
#520  September 02, 2016, 04:43:29 am
    • USA