YesNoOk

what game are you playing right now (Read 1051635 times)

Started by Shunu, December 09, 2009, 09:37:27 pm
Share this topic:
Re: what game are you playing right now
#1261  November 16, 2011, 08:52:28 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
i've been sorta getting back into fire pro wrestling.

you can probably guess why.

GOH

#1262  November 16, 2011, 10:49:22 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Fitness Scorpion
#1263  November 16, 2011, 11:08:04 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
nba jam scorpion to be precise, but that works too
#1264  November 16, 2011, 03:32:55 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Intriguing, to say the least.

From my end I'm playing Modern Warfare 3; am I cool yet guise? :haw:
#1265  November 16, 2011, 03:34:40 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
#1266  November 17, 2011, 09:45:21 am
  • Most Hated!
Skyrim... damn game crashed on me twice already...
#1267  November 17, 2011, 10:57:23 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
DC Universe online: fucking thing is glitchy to say the least: the combat system is weird: you've been hitting the attack buttons for 15 seconds (which is long in this type of games) but still the mobs' health do not reflect your damage...only after a while the damage you've been doing applies on them, like it's fucking lagging like a mother...

PVP is pretty cool, specially the low levels squatted by high levels, with the obvious world chat drama like any other MMO :)
#1268  November 17, 2011, 11:47:37 pm
  • Most Hated!
DC Universe online: fucking thing is glitchy to say the least: the combat system is weird: you've been hitting the attack buttons for 15 seconds (which is long in this type of games) but still the mobs' health do not reflect your damage...only after a while the damage you've been doing applies on them, like it's fucking lagging like a mother...

PVP is pretty cool, specially the low levels squatted by high levels, with the obvious world chat drama like any other MMO :)

I was actually pleased with the character I created and running around gatham jumping from building to building was fun but it was something about it that didn't stick... I only played this game like 2 hours max every other day... I uninstalled it also and I don't miss it... idk what it is about DC universe that just doesn't work for me
#1269  November 18, 2011, 12:28:11 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
well the thing is unlike any MMOs out there, in this one you can kill ANYONE no matter the level difference (that is if you choose PVP server and not PVE), which means a level 30 (actual cap in the game) can squat spots and smash anyone, from level 1 until whatever level...

apart from that, this game has a lot of potential but for some reason it feels freaking beta-ish, like the whole movement/combat system is all glitchy/laggy or whatever...  10 hours in the game and still curious though, because apparently, it becomes fun at level 30 (probably because they all fucking pvp low level to get revenge from when they where low levels themselves lol)
#1270  November 18, 2011, 12:42:46 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#1271  November 18, 2011, 01:57:58 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Assassin's Creed Revelations.  Ezio has seriously stopped giving a fuck in his old age.  The kills in this game are a lot more brutal than they used to be.
#1272  November 18, 2011, 11:23:26 pm
    • akmandem69.webs.com/
Just bought Limited Edition PS3 with Battlefield 3, friggin awesome game, but I still prefer CoD: Modern Warefare 3. Also been playing a bit of Driver:SF really really fun, it`s a bit nostalgic of the first Driver game on the PSX, you never really get out of the car :O
Visit my Esnips profile if you are looking for Orochi and Mizuchis. I have tons of them: http://www.esnips.com/user/azn-ak47-badman
Also visit my 4shared virtual disk: http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/14527977/d1bdf69d/sharing.html?rnd=36
You can also find me on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/akmandem69
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Your sig is too big. Max size is 600x200 and max filesize is 250kbs. Your second image was dead, too.
#1273  November 19, 2011, 06:04:48 pm
  • Unmatched beauty
    • Poland
    • www.youtube.com/user/Shunt666
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

It's a good game.
#1274  November 20, 2011, 04:10:20 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Oh, what a coincidence.

#1275  November 20, 2011, 11:36:37 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Nothing... As I suffered the damned red ring of death on my 360 back in June. So it's just me, my thinning level of sanity and Mugen. Well, portraits and character testing at this rate.

Thank god for the emulating likes of MAME, Gens, FCnes and SNES 9X. Long live classic gaming!!

Without a 360, I sometimes feel like  :pwnonk:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#1276  November 21, 2011, 12:22:50 am
  • Most Hated!
I have a 40GB PS3 I'm waiting on the death of this thing lol but its been running well since I got it which was at least 3 years ago...

any who

playing Assassin's Creed Revelations pretty good game I find myself wanting 2 play the Altiar missions more for some reason
#1277  November 21, 2011, 03:34:11 am
well the thing is unlike any MMOs out there, in this one you can kill ANYONE no matter the level difference (that is if you choose PVP server and not PVE), which means a level 30 (actual cap in the game) can squat spots and smash anyone, from level 1 until whatever level...

apart from that, this game has a lot of potential but for some reason it feels freaking beta-ish, like the whole movement/combat system is all glitchy/laggy or whatever...  10 hours in the game and still curious though, because apparently, it becomes fun at level 30 (probably because they all fucking pvp low level to get revenge from when they where low levels themselves lol)

You must have connection issues because neither me or anyone I know has that issue. I haven't run into a glitch that hasn't occured because something went wrong on my end. The movement isn't glitchy or laggy but it's hard to control if you don't know what your doing. The combat isn't laggy at all, but the fun in level 30 is the quests and endgame gear. The PvP is just icing on the cake if you feel empowered by preying on low levels.
#1278  November 21, 2011, 03:36:07 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
As someone that is stuck with a PS2 and a Wii, I just make do with what I got.

Which means NCAA Football 08 on the PS2 and whatever game from the ones I downloaded on the Wii.
#1279  November 21, 2011, 03:39:46 am
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
The PS2 has a ton of great games, so even if you're "stuck" with it, you still have a lot of options. :)
#1280  November 21, 2011, 03:43:04 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Like Tekken Tag Tournament, Twisted Metal Black, or all of SNK's re-issues. Still a great system.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.