YesNoOk

SUPER Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition 2013!! (Read 127063 times)

Started by Duo Solo, April 22, 2011, 12:45:31 am
Share this topic:
Re: SUPER Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Updated 7/15/11)
#801  November 12, 2011, 03:30:41 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
At least 6 out of every 10 matches I would play online would be Yun.  He's also one of the most used characters in tournaments on account of being one of the best in the game and being infinitely easier to play than his SF3 incarnation.
#802  November 12, 2011, 03:34:58 am
    • USA
Opposite here. I keep encountering Yangs.
#803  November 12, 2011, 03:36:52 am
  • Most Hated!
At least 6 out of every 10 matches I would play online would be Yun.  He's also one of the most used characters in tournaments on account of being one of the best in the game and being infinitely easier to play than his SF3 incarnation.

I wish I played against Yun players as much as you and I do know he's the most used in tournaments idk what you play this game on because Ryu is all I ever fight on psn
#804  November 12, 2011, 03:44:09 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
your probably a Ryu player just like the rest of the world
Gen, Juri, Seth, Makoto, Ibuki, Oni, a few Viper.
...Basically, anyone but Ryu.

But hey, yay, Generic Yun playin with baby easy mode Genei-Jin (Unlike 3S genei-jin) who tries to OTG throw people. GJ.
#805  November 12, 2011, 03:50:50 am
  • Most Hated!
Yun, Cody, Yang, Ibuki, Gen, learning Fei Long & Guy.

there's nothing easy about using Oni is it? lol command cross up to ultra... so hard 2 do...
#806  November 12, 2011, 03:56:17 am
    • USA
Thats the only thing easy about him and it becomes useless in high level play when players know how to block it when its coming out of the blue.

Try harder.
#807  November 12, 2011, 04:15:00 am
    • USA
If you're falling for basic shit like that, I don't question Oni, I question your skill.
#808  November 12, 2011, 04:21:04 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
lol command cross up to ultra... so hard 2 do...
Oni is all about zoning with his forward+attack basics and then vortex with target combo to LK chop or DP+lk or even rack up stun with target combo to LK chop to FADC thrice. Then again I didn't expect you to know that.

lolz ur 2 n00b, try hard3r
#809  November 12, 2011, 06:27:15 am
  • Most Hated!
ahaha man you kids are hilarious omg Oni is difficult to use? a shoto? difficult 2 use? I love you guys how yall gonna act like u never got caught by that cheap ass move? have u noticed how unbelievably broken Oni is? have u FADC his electric ass hado? yea do that the do the cross up and see how easy it is 2 be Oni and duh I know u can stop it with a L.p/k but not with a damn fire ball flying at u... can u jump? uh no bcuz he's a shoto and that shoryuken is waiting for u.

I like how u pointed out he's a zone character as if zoning is hard 2 do

MDD

#810  November 12, 2011, 06:40:15 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
#811  November 12, 2011, 06:49:08 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
He's absolutely retarded.
Ignore him.
#812  November 12, 2011, 07:14:42 am
    • USA
Yeah all shotos are oh so broken and overpowered and anyone can use them, you poor little Yun player.

Get the fuck out.  Maybe Eventhubs would tolerate your  stupidity.
#813  November 12, 2011, 07:35:16 am
    • USA
LOL, the irony in a Yun player calling Oni broken.
#814  November 12, 2011, 07:38:20 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Normally I'd try to talk this type of bashing down just because I played you and you at least know what buttons do, but you kind of brought this upon yourself, Shunu. Good luck and Godspeed.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#815  November 12, 2011, 08:41:17 am
  • Most Hated!
lol its ok the bashing is actually entertaining its funny seeing how all the lurkers pop up out of know where after a comment I leave where the hell where u guys when I was talking about the troubles?

try using Yun b4 you go on reading all this gay shit on the internet... tear lists are for tournament level players and I'm 3,000 percent sure most of u in here aren't tournament level so why are u guys basing everything off of that? Yun broken? don't look at a Diago video b4 you judge him for being cheap or broken actually use him. I've used shotos and won plenty of times with out even trying. try that with Yun and watch you lose 75% of ur health bar in 2 combos lol u guys talk like your so good its hilarious. mugen kids talking like they're good on a console game thats the joke of 2012 right there
#816  November 12, 2011, 08:45:28 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
You should be happy that byakko is missing this.
#817  November 12, 2011, 08:56:10 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Byakko would be offended and slam this entire thread with all of his cerealness.
#818  November 12, 2011, 08:59:40 am
lol its ok the bashing is actually entertaining its funny seeing how all the lurkers pop up out of know where after a comment I leave where the hell where u guys when I was talking about the troubles?

try using Yun b4 you go on reading all this gay shit on the internet... tear lists are for tournament level players and I'm 3,000 percent sure most of u in here aren't tournament level so why are u guys basing everything off of that? Yun broken? don't look at a Diago video b4 you judge him for being cheap or broken actually use him. I've used shotos and won plenty of times with out even trying. try that with Yun and watch you lose 75% of ur health bar in 2 combos lol u guys talk like your so good its hilarious. mugen kids talking like they're good on a console game thats the joke of 2012 right there

As a member of the previous SF4 Vanilla hype, and a competitive contender for the SSF4 to AE changes, I am just ashamed that I am the same category is you. I am ashamed for being a member of SRK because of the ignorance of your post. I'll like to challenge you and see just how good you are. If you are an competitive player, you would have honor in yourself by not being such a negative big shot, and instead you would be the person who doesn't put down other players. I highly doubt you play very competitively to prove my thesis that your playtime you are probably as average as everybody else.
#819  November 12, 2011, 09:09:41 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
He is not good. I am an average player and he is not as good as me.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#820  November 12, 2011, 09:19:25 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
lol start to talk about "you kids" and then write "tear list" instead of tier. lmbo