YesNoOk

Clone Koa Version KONGPLETA (Read 4244 times)

Started by jaede_, February 11, 2021, 12:38:39 pm
Share this topic:
Clone Koa Version KONGPLETA
#1  February 11, 2021, 12:38:39 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
CLONE KOA

version KONGPLETA

I forgot to release this character in here, so here you go:

Introducing Clone Koa by jade_midori, one of the few characters from back then that I would say put me in the right direction, I thought I would change one or two or maybe a billion few aspects of her that were bugging me for a long while, so here you go.

For those who are not aware, Clone Koa is an experiment from way back in the day on trying to make a Clayfighter 63 1/3 esque character, however I wasn't able to get myself to get super bad on purpose that hard (trust me, you REALLY have to make it super jank in order to be true to that game), eventually the focus really shifted and only kept the sounds Clayfighter, everything else evolved into a mishmash of DKC content and just some wacky silly moves from time to time off of the original Koakuma by SoM, as of recent, she's acquired cues from the King of Fighters series, while still keeping old aspects that were true to the character such as Chain Combos, limited juggling, parrying, fatalities, Normal -> Special -> Super chaining, etc. It sounds super silly, but it's really mellow in the grand scheme of things.

Some of the changes (off of the readme):

Spoiler: Massive Changelist! (click to see content)

There's quite more and honestly you should find out on your own! Note, these changes have been accumulative and I've been really bad at keeping track, Charge B, F + P for example has projectile invuln for M and H and L has full invuln till the recovery, and QCB P has no projectile invuln of any kind anymore.

Some screenshots, though they don't quite match the product, they were kinda hard to get:

Spoiler: XBox huge screenshots (click to see content)

Videos:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Note: There's no AI I'm too lasssssssssy, be sure to read the "Provisional Readme" to get the most out of this char.

DOWNLOAD: Click here

Input greatly appreciated.

Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
Re: Clone Koa Version KONGPLETA
#2  February 11, 2021, 06:42:43 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
nice to see her back, congrats on finishing her
Re: Clone Koa Version KONGPLETA
#3  February 24, 2021, 06:35:32 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Man, i remember playing with Clone Koakuma in 2014. I can say it gets even better and funnier than before. :)
Amazing update Daniel.