YesNoOk

Am i the only one with this problem? (Read 608 times)

Started by onlyofficial, April 03, 2009, 03:10:33 am
Share this topic:
Am i the only one with this problem?
#1  April 03, 2009, 03:10:33 am
even though im relatively new to the whole mugen thing.
i know how to put in characters and levels and even music(im still on week one)
so i tried to put in a screen pak,I just downloaded  the capcom v snk screenpak
theres no exe file in it to see if it works.so i have a few questions
so do i take the capcomvssnk folder and put it in just the mugen folder or do i put in mugen/data part of the folder.I even looked at a couple of youtube videos on it and no dice.Maybe i was just trying crappy screenpacks,im not really sure.any help would be awesome :ninja:
Re: Am i the only one with this problem?
#2  April 03, 2009, 03:57:57 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
if don't have an exe go in mugen data if yes then just take it out of the rar and use it
Chilling
#3  April 03, 2009, 08:04:20 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Screenpacks don't normally come with an exe file because it's unneeded to put in with the screenpack.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#4  April 03, 2009, 02:11:17 pm
so i would put the Whole screenpak into the data folder then add the stages and characters again?
#5  April 03, 2009, 03:05:18 pm
  • DAT SAX
Yup. That's how things go 'round 'dees parts.

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#6  April 04, 2009, 12:51:48 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
However, depending on the screenpacks, if the character select screen is simple, all you need to do is copy and paste your character list. But for stages you can always copy and paste. .
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.