#523  June 05, 2009, 05:22:35 am
  • corner push pusher

Bea

Re: The I HATE Thread
#524  June 05, 2009, 01:32:10 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Jeez, I'm sorry. I just can't afford a plane ticket. You could always come out here though.
You proved to be a sexist before, with little to no respect to women, only seeing them as sexual objects.
When are you available for a night of wild sex?

gazing at them thru magazine pages?
Oh pleas. I like real men, not those fabricated and fake boys. Give me real men.

Yes, men. As in, more than one.
More like lots.  as well as simultaneously.

fixed.
While a threesome of female-male-female can be fun, the opposite is not true. Too messy. I'd rather focus on only one man. :P

Yes, men. As in, more than one.
More like P.o.t.S.
fixed.
Fixed again.
P.o.t.S. seems to be too much of a nice guy. I pass. :P
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#525  June 05, 2009, 05:34:10 pm
  • I got a PM.
Sorry babe.

Although you are my type,

I'm currently dating a girl who is my type. Although, if you were with-in driving distance....................... No no no no, I couldn't well I could it's just............ I mean....... you know.....................I'm trying to be a nicer guy.................And I promised I wouldn't cheat. ......................and I've already seen your boobs. And......................... There nice but...........................

Awww fuck it. What are you doing Saturday Night?
#526  June 05, 2009, 08:10:49 pm
  • Nothing Can Touch Me...but Patrone...and your mom
Kudos to you.you speak white.Not like most blacks here that speak Ghetto.Proper English you speak.way to go.
----

I hate ignorant ass wipes like the guy that said this bullshit to me on another site  --;
Somewhere out in the world.....Method Man is getting a pedicure....And the Asian lady is asking him..."Do you want Unicorns or Musical Notes"....

#527  June 05, 2009, 10:48:18 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#528  June 05, 2009, 10:54:34 pm
    • Thailand
I hate the term proper English, it's like the term "good-hair" it makes no sense logically, maybe, socially.

I don't speak proper English in real life, I speak with all the slang in the world just like all the people around me White, Black, Hispanic, Chinese, etc... or maybe that's just in New York... never mind. But still, "proper English" is a pretty bendable term.

In conclusion:

I hate the term "Proper English." [size=5pt]and "good hair" "bad hair"[/size]
#529  June 05, 2009, 10:55:56 pm
  • I got a PM.
#530  June 05, 2009, 11:01:32 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Coo.

I hate the term proper English, it's like the term "good-hair" it makes no sense logically, maybe, socially.

I don't speak proper English in real life, I speak with all the slang in the world just like all the people around me White, Black, Hispanic, Chinese, etc... or maybe that's just in New York... never mind. But still, "proper English" is a pretty bendable term.

In conclusion:

I believe anything proper is learned. To be called proper is to be acknowledged by the prowess of whatever skill you are portraying. In this case, English can be learned by just listening and textbooks, and can be further be learned by reading literature of the particular language. In time, you will be able to emulate the English found in those works, and gain the ability to write literature of your own and proofread other works by other authors.

Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#531  June 05, 2009, 11:20:58 pm
    • Thailand

In conclusion:

I believe anything proper is learned. To be called proper is to be acknowledged by the prowess of whatever skill you are portraying. In this case, English can be learned by just listening and textbooks, and can be further be learned by reading literature of the particular language. In time, you will be able to emulate the English found in those works, and gain the ability to write literature of your own and proofread other works by other authors.

Yeah, there isn't anything improper about speaking the way you were brought up speaking; it can't be improper, others understand you, someone speaking "ghetto" or colloquially can easily be understood by someone in the same area who doesn't use colloquialism.

Riding a bike without pedaling won't get you anywhere, no benefits, therefore it can be called improper, even if that was how you were taught to ride your bike.

I guess this idea easily depends on the subject to which it is pertaining.

*Shrugs*
#532  June 05, 2009, 11:38:25 pm
  • and the show goes on
god..... i hate bollywood. =( :no:
Did you ever see some bollywood movies?

In my opinion couple of them are kinda nice. Like: Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Fanaa, Ghajini, Aśoka.

I own like 10 bollywood DVD movies, just skipping those funky dancing parts when watching. It does drive me crazy watching it.
yes i saw some, every film is about 3 to 4 hours long, in my opinion:P
Also, i think the dance-oarts are good for some nice brainwashing =O
made of ripped hearts waving far away,
only my memory stays still, as i say.
Looking to sky,
oh, how many people wished to fly?
i don't know,
beacuse life's harshness is a mainpart of god's show
#533  June 06, 2009, 12:08:00 am
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
I hate modern psychology and the social system based attitude.
The first one seems to be the base of the second one.
The second one promotes the first one.
Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 12:11:56 am by mulambo
#534  June 06, 2009, 12:10:48 am
  • Nothing Can Touch Me...but Patrone...and your mom

In conclusion:

Yeah, there isn't anything improper about speaking the way you were brought up speaking; it can't be improper, others understand you, someone speaking "ghetto" or colloquially can easily be understood by someone in the same area who doesn't use colloquialism.

Riding a bike without pedaling won't get you anywhere, no benefits, therefore it can be called improper, even if that was how you were taught to ride your bike.

I guess this idea easily depends on the subject to which it is pertaining.

*Shrugs*

No there isn't a problem but when you're told something like that "just" because you don't go out of the natural spectrum of saying a sentance in proper english  and you're black.....thats hella offensive....
Somewhere out in the world.....Method Man is getting a pedicure....And the Asian lady is asking him..."Do you want Unicorns or Musical Notes"....

#535  June 06, 2009, 02:00:13 am
  • I got a PM.
It depends on the setting. I'm not going to hold a business meeting, while using Ebonics. I'm not going to write a school report that way either. But If I'm asking someone, "could you give me one of your cigarettes", it is easier to say, "can I bum a smoke".
#536  June 06, 2009, 02:02:46 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
I hate Dane Cook...
*wishes I could delete commercial announcements of his current show*
#537  June 06, 2009, 02:13:07 am
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
I hate babies in the movie theater.

I don't care if you can't find a babysitter, I don't want to hear your damned baby cry for an hour!

They might as well be standing on their chair with an inflatable pool toy tied to their back while the do an irish jig.  It'd be less distracting then a baby.
#538  June 06, 2009, 02:17:37 am
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
#539  June 06, 2009, 02:20:30 am
  • SNK is life
The amerikkans apparently have other stand up comics that are superior.
All of us, the rest of the world, just get their mainstream shit.
#540  June 06, 2009, 02:20:54 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
Not my taste in comedy.
It's easy for people to say "he sucks", but I won't be one of them.

I just don't find his routines funny.