YesNoOk

Overwatch thread (Read 556768 times)

Started by DelusionTrim, June 09, 2016, 08:46:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Overwatch thread
#381  December 13, 2016, 10:52:19 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
I was kinda afraid they'd just give her a normal santa costume... oh well I'll have to settle with this one for now I guess, though the snowman on her self-freeze is a nice touch. The costume itself is not bad, just uninspired.

McCree, Pharah, Winston and Reaper got some great costumes though. Maybe if I'll play McCree again if I get his outfit.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#382  December 13, 2016, 11:58:49 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
As a Mei fan, I honestly want to kick the shit out of the people who decided to make a recolored outfit Legendary status compared to Winston's, Tracers or even fucking McCree's.

They could have made her look like Mrs. Claus or something with some fucking detail and they dare to give us a freaking recolor as if this is an epic outfit? I don't care about the change to her Ice Block, I wanted creativity like the Halloween costumes and the other Christmas outfits...
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#383  December 14, 2016, 12:16:48 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
I like how they thought the ice block change was enough to make it cost 3,000 while Lucio's Event skin is the same thing outfit wise but cost 1/4th of the price. Though there are Mei fans saying it's best legendary/worth it because of ice block so what do i know.

And of course the first skin i get this event would be Mei's.
Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:26:31 am by Moon Girard
#384  December 14, 2016, 12:25:49 am
    • USA
Mei players got a super expensive low effort legendary and I cannot be any happier  :yaoming:

Meanwhile I got torb's new skin on my 3rd box, yay!
#385  December 14, 2016, 12:29:13 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
It's clearly the hat that makes it Legendary.
Looks like Overwatch is more similar to Team Fortress than we thought.
#386  December 14, 2016, 12:44:49 am
Mei players got a super expensive low effort legendary and I cannot be any happier  :yaoming:

Meanwhile I got torb's new skin on my 3rd box, yay!

Hey take it easy at least it's better than a D.Va with just christmas lights on her Meka >:3

Edit: wait I thought that was a costume? Weird.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:50:00 am by DelusionTrim
#387  December 14, 2016, 01:26:56 am
    • Puerto Rico
Expect a hotfix soon since there's a pretty bad glitch with Sombra. Her medkit hacks sometimes stay permanent.
#388  December 14, 2016, 02:53:50 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Expect a hotfix soon since there's a pretty bad glitch with Sombra. Her medkit hacks sometimes stay permanent.

I noticed that since I saw one of my teams' Sombra hacks staying on a health pack despite being on E...

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#389  December 14, 2016, 05:43:20 pm
I think I saw that glitch yesterday, the skull seemed always full on healthpacks in ones stage.

So how's anyone's luck so far? I haven't gotten anything other than sprays and a McCree line, though at least I have enough coins for 2 legendaries.

Also Zarya got the best emote by far, I'm tempted to buy that one if I don't get it by the end lf the event (along with her epic, it looks pretty cool).
#390  December 14, 2016, 05:45:04 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
I got Overpriced Mei, Should have been Soldier 76 Scrooge, and Elf Tracer

Only opened 5 boxes so far
#391  December 15, 2016, 03:15:09 am
    • Puerto Rico

Oh, I got Mei and Zarya's skins so far. I believe I've opened about 8 boxes.
#392  December 15, 2016, 03:40:01 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
As usual, I've gotten nothing but sprays, icons, and voice lines.

I think Blizzard doesn't like me.  :(
#393  December 16, 2016, 03:13:41 am
Today I got Sombra and Mei's skins, gotta say I really love Mei's now that I get to play with it, the color scheme is just great and I really like the snowman on her self freeze ability. Sombra's pretty good too, I also like how it changes her eye color which is pretty neat.

Other than that I got some victory poses for Mercy, Reinhardt and Pharah, along with some sprays here and there.
#394  December 16, 2016, 07:12:29 am
    • Puerto Rico
I think I got like 5 boxes today.

I mention this because I got Zenyatta and Winston's skins from them.
#395  December 16, 2016, 07:13:09 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
I got Zenyatta's skin too, that's neato.
#396  December 16, 2016, 12:54:39 pm
  • Was it something I said?
I got a couple of boxes.

Second box had Tracer's skin, a couple boxes later, I got Santaborn and Rudhog. Aiming for Winston and Zenyatta's though (with maybe a hint of McCree and Reaper's).
#397  December 17, 2016, 12:12:43 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Got Zarya's skin yesterday.

Thinking of either buying a 10$ or 20$ box set so I can see if I can get anything since I really don't plan on playing Overwatch as much for a minute.

#398  December 18, 2016, 07:58:34 pm
Is there any reason why people who speak spanish are always the worst? I'm on a losing streak in ranked (gonna stop now before I lose my mind) and in all of them had premades insulting everyone on the team throughout the match, man it's just horrible to be in a team like this.
Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 08:04:18 pm by DelusionTrim
#399  December 18, 2016, 10:38:55 pm
    • USA
Are you sure it's Spanish and not Portuguese?  :mlol:
#400  December 19, 2016, 12:30:22 am
    • Puerto Rico
Stop solo queing in Competitive mode.