YesNoOk

Overwatch thread (Read 556055 times)

Started by DelusionTrim, June 09, 2016, 08:46:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Overwatch thread
#481  January 25, 2017, 06:20:19 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I didn't went through all the heroes to check what exactly everyone got, so the tracker makes it easy for me to be lazier and just go straight to what the event items are.

Also, seriously considering just getting one of the Mei skins through coins just to spite the Tumblrfags earlier.
#482  January 25, 2017, 07:44:55 pm
    • USA
I like the new Mei skin because it finally ended the whole Mei is fat as fuck meme.
#483  January 25, 2017, 08:03:49 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Seriously, it's like these people have never heard of a parka before.
#484  January 25, 2017, 08:13:54 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Why does Chinese skin Mei look like she's gonna teach me the power of the Sun family

Also she was never really "fat",her big ass jacket made her look a bit chubby tops....or Thick if you wanna say it that way
#485  January 25, 2017, 08:14:15 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yay, they finally give best girl a great skin! I also love how it's not a recolor and you can see her actual body build instead of people guessing.
#486  January 25, 2017, 09:08:30 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Lasagna
#487  January 25, 2017, 09:11:18 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#488  January 26, 2017, 02:03:44 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752514016?page=5#post-93

There's a bug with Mei's Luna and Chang'e skins right now that's causing her waist to appear much smaller than normal. We've already fixed the bug internally, but it's going to require a patch to implement (ideally it'll be included in whatever next patch hits your gaming platform).

Thanks for the quick reports, btw. And happy Lunar New Year!

I don't care either way tbh.
#489  January 26, 2017, 02:30:44 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
That's the first time I heard that kind of bug.
one of the old trailers had a bug where widowmaker's backside inflated like a balloon when she activated her visor.

lol i can't believe this was actually real.
#490  January 27, 2017, 05:48:02 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
I went back to watch the Year of the Rooster trailer and, as ridiculous as it may sound, it may actually be true that it's a glitch... her waist seems a bit larger in the trailer when she raises her arms (see 15):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5afe9y0LQ8

So on other news... Sombra feels so much better to play after buffs she got, hacking feels a lot more possible to do when in the heat of battle and the shorter cooldown makes it more practical to hack enemies consistently to prevent stuff, feels great.

Also someone combined the Lunar New Year sprays, they look pretty near:

https://picketg.tumblr.com/post/156380993420/overwatch-year-of-the-rooster-sprays

(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 05:57:12 am by DelusionTrim
#491  January 27, 2017, 06:02:16 am
    • USA
Oh God, never post the Spaniard version of any Overwatch video ever again. My ears!
#492  January 28, 2017, 08:18:31 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752514016?page=5#post-93

There's a bug with Mei's Luna and Chang'e skins right now that's causing her waist to appear much smaller than normal. We've already fixed the bug internally, but it's going to require a patch to implement (ideally it'll be included in whatever next patch hits your gaming platform).

Thanks for the quick reports, btw. And happy Lunar New Year!

I don't care either way tbh.

As stated, it's more like her waist is too small and thus makes her look off. She will still be thick, but not messed up to the point it looks like her lower body is completely off from the rest of her body.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#493  January 28, 2017, 08:30:40 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I've been uncharacteristically lucky with boxes this event.  I've already got the Mei, D.Va, Roadhog, and Symmetra skins.

I'm enjoying the CTF mode so far, though it does feel like it's in need of fine-tuning.  One good Symmetra can stonewall an entire team by herself.
#494  January 30, 2017, 03:31:41 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Wow, been feeling real anxious this event for some reason regarding my lootbox drops. After the first box, the only legendaries I got were a 500 and 2 non event new legendaries. Wasn't until yesterday where I feel my luck went up with 3 epic event skins ending with Zenyatta's event legendary.

But then again there's 2 more weeks left
#495  January 30, 2017, 06:33:43 pm
So far for legendaries I got the ones for Roadhog, Winston and Reinhardt, for epics I got Junkrat's. Then some victory poses, off to the top of my head I got Junkrat's and Mei's.

Thankfully there is 2 more weeks for the event, plenty of time to get all the stuff... they are all pretty awesome, I'm loving Reinhardt's skin the most I think.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#496  January 31, 2017, 05:08:16 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Bastion Overhaul incoming(unfortunately, I cannot get the video due to how GameFAQs coding works) but someone atleast laid in the grounding for what they want Bastion to be:

To those who don't want to watch.

Recon: reduced spread, bigger magazine

Sentry: more overhaul than buff, still tweaking, possibly increased spread and no headshots, but less damage when transformed, making it more of a tank/barrier buster instead of spray-and-pray sniper

Self-Repair: can be used while moving and no longer interrupted, but now runs on a resource system similar to D.Va's matrix

Overall, he sounds like the Defense version of Soldier 76.

PLEASE DO SO. One of the most aggravating things in challenging Bastion is that even if you challenge him from far away, his lack of spread mainly meant he can still play sniper and utterly wreck you. Atleast now Bastion can work as a Tank Buster and not basically challenge other long range characters in Sentry Mode too.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#497  January 31, 2017, 08:47:11 am
Oh man it's Bastion's turn now, about time they do something to good old beep boop. I don't know about the change to Sentry mode being that big of a good change though, I don't play him much but when they say "less damage when transformed" they better mean it because right now he is countered by virtually every character in the game with maybe the exception of a few.

Depending on how the spread works his machine gun will be similar to Sombra's I guess but with more damage and no headshots.
#498  January 31, 2017, 09:20:52 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Oh man it's Bastion's turn now, about time they do something to good old beep boop. I don't know about the change to Sentry mode being that big of a good change though, I don't play him much but when they say "less damage when transformed" they better mean it because right now he is countered by virtually every character in the game with maybe the exception of a few.

Depending on how the spread works his machine gun will be similar to Sombra's I guess but with more damage and no headshots.

Honestly, his Sentry Mode is more Tank Killer based while Recon is more based on Soldier 76. It's a fair trade off so hopefully they keep their promise on making Sentry Mode not so damn ridiculous in terms of trying to fight it from far away. And the healing change is better since it means Bastion cannot always keep healing himself either.

#499  February 01, 2017, 07:12:50 pm
Looks like the Mei glitch got fixed:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

It actually looks better imo, but I still have to get this costume... I think yesterday I got a duplicate of Roadhog's skin, I like the coins and all (almost with 8k atm) but still I need'em :T

Honestly, his Sentry Mode is more Tank Killer based while Recon is more based on Soldier 76. It's a fair trade off so hopefully they keep their promise on making Sentry Mode not so damn ridiculous in terms of trying to fight it from far away. And the healing change is better since it means Bastion cannot always keep healing himself either.

Eh I guess... to me another thing holding him back is simply how huge he is, he only has 300 health with some armor so recon mode, but since he will be able to heal himself while getting shot then I guess it will help him out a bit along with reduced incoming damage in turret form.
Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:19:50 pm by DelusionTrim
#500  February 01, 2017, 07:17:33 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Why is her ice tank still floating in the air? makes it look bad.