YesNoOk

JEDAH by MGMURROW (Read 25037 times)

Started by MGMURROW, December 17, 2019, 09:35:11 pm
Share this topic:
JEDAH by MGMURROW
New #1  December 17, 2019, 09:35:11 pm
    • https://sites.google.com/site/mgmurrow/
MGM VERSION
First Release - Happy 15th Birthday My Son!!
 12/17/2019

ARCADE VERSION
First Release - Happy 24th Birthday Nephew
 10/31/2021

PLEASE TEST AND REPORT ANY BUGS, INFINITES, ERRORS, ETC TO ME PLEASE.
THERE ARE SOME SPRITES THAT NEED FIXING AND/OR SEPARATION, I'M WAITING ON THE SPRITES FROM PEOPLE

===============================================================================================
                                                                                        MOVE LIST
===============================================================================================
SPECIALS
Spiralle Divina (Divine Spiral)                         D,DF,F, PUNCH    Usable in Air
Falce Inizio (Starting Sickle)                            D,DF,F, KICK     
Dolore Oscuro (Dark Pain)                             D,DF,F, KICK     Air
Sangue Sacrificale (Sacrificial Blood)              D,DB,B, PUNCH
Falce Primordiale (Primordial Sickle)              D,DB,B, PUNCH    Air
Turbine dell'Ira (Angry Turbine)                     D,DB,B, KICK     Air
Rasare Sega (Trimming Saw)                          U+K              Pursuit
Balzo Perdono (Leaping Pardon)(Air Dash)    F,F, OR B,B,     Usable in Air (F,F, ONLY)

HYPERS
Finale Rosso (Finale Red)                                D,DF,F, 2PUNCHES 
Spirale Infernale (Hellish Spiral)                      D,DF,F, 2PUNCHES  Air
Sigillo di Servo (Seal of Servant)                     D,DF,F, 2KICKS               

THROWS
GROUND THROW                                         HOLDFORWARD/BACK Y OR Z
AIR THROW                                                   HOLDFORWARD/BACK Y OR Z

ALPHA COUNTER
COUNTER PUNCH                                         HOLDBACK+A(EASY)
                                                                      B,DB,D,+B
                                                                      B,DB,D,+C

LIE DOWN RECOVERY ROLL
FORWARD                                                   F,KICK
BACK                                                           B,KICK

RECOVERY ROLL
FORWARD                                                   B,DB,D,KICK
                                                                    F,KICK(EASY)
BACK                                                           B,KICK(EASY)

ADVANCED GUARD PUSH
2/3 PUNCHES WHILE BLOCKING

DIZZY
WHEN DIZZY MUST PRESS BUTTON 10 TIMES TO UNDIZZY

DAMAGE DAMPENER
1 FOR NORMAL ATTACKS
1 FOR SPECIAL ATTACKS
1 FOR HYPER ATTACKS

2 LEVELS OF AI
EASY AI
HARD AI

NOTE!!
MY CREATIONS ARE NOT OPEN SOURCE!! I PUT A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT INTO CREATING AND EDITING A LOT
OF THE SPRITE WORK, ALSO SOME SPRITE WORKS ARE COMMISSIONS FROM OTHERS. I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO
HELP OTHERS IN ANY WAY I CAN, SO PLEASE JUST ASK.

CREDITS

First God for putting me on this earth and giving me the abilities and understanding for this.

My son Michael, he is the reason i got started in mugen. One day i will be able to show him
what he made possible.   FOREVER LOVE MY SON!!!!

All the support i got from my family for the time i took away from them to work on this.

K-LOVE the christian radio station for the great music that i listened to while working on
this character.

O Ilusionista at Brazilmugenteam, what can I say about O. His Spec Ops creations are what
first got me into creating for Mugen, I was completely blown away by them. O has helped me
with any help i have ever asked of him, from coding, to spriting, to move ideas, to FX help.
I cannot say enough about you Brother. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.  RESPECT TO THE FULLEST!!!

JMORPHMAN at mugen guild for all the coding help. there is soo much he has helped me out with
that it is next to impossible for me to remember it all. he has helped me on my other releases
and with my WIPs that in turn transferred over from them to Jedah. thanks for the open
source characters.
  I CANNOT PUT IN WORDS ALL THE RESPECT HE DESERVES.  RESPECT TO THE FULLEST!!!

POTS at mugen guild for all the coding help. there is soo much he has helped me out with that
it is next to impossible for me to remember it all. he has helped me on my other releases and
with my WIPs that in turn transferred over from them to Jedah. thanks for the open
source characters.

Nestor at mugen-infantry, our project inspired my to start working on Jedah, he has always
helped me with anything i have needed, hopefully the project will come to light. RESPECT!!!!

FeLo_Llop at mugen guild for his help on sprite edits to direction of my creation and many
other thing, can't praise you enough my brother.  RESPECT!!!!

VS STYLE DEBUTS TEAM for giving me permission to use his Jedah as a base for my creation,
you saved me so much time i cannot be more grateful to you.  RESPECT!!!!

Big Bad Palettier at Mugen Guild for some Palettes.  RESPECT!!!!

Vyn at Infinity for the open source Damage Dampening code.  RESPECT!!!!

Immortal Syn for the First attack and Perfect states.  RESPECT!!!!

BBHood for the open source homing code.  RESPECT!!!!

Warusaki3 for his coding and sounds, I reference his creations to many times to remember. RESPECT!!!!

BBHood, Izumo, rei, Deuce, -Whiplash- for some sounds/codes/sprites i used from their
creations that carried over to Jedah. I reference their creations to many times to remember.
Very big thanks to you all.  RESPECT!!!!

Winane at mugen guild for the AI Triggers.  RESPECT!!!!

Alchemist at mugen-infantry for all the code help on other WIPs which carried over. RESPECT!!!!

Beximus at mugen-infantry for all the code help on other WIPs which carried over. RESPECT!!!!

Cyanide at mugen guild for the info on the targetbind for the helpers. RESPECT!!!!

GM for the rock sprites and rock code.  RESPECT!!!!

REU for some sounds/codes/sprites i used from evil ken & Dragonclaw his
creativity inspired a lot of ideas for my releases/wips. FOREVER LOOKING UPON US, RESPECT!!!! 

Mr. Fong at Random Select for his help on the damage dampener system and for his permission
for me to share the code - IF YOU USE YOU BETTER GIVE HIM CREDIT. RESPECT!!!!

Ryou Win for explained how to start coding the AI with the triggers and variables that had
to be coded.

GM for the SF3 dizzy/stun gauge sprites for which i used as a template for the alpha storm
dizzy/stun gauge.

All the tutorials at the guild, infantry and infinity for all the code help.

Kong for the sprites.

To anyone else i forgot thanks to them too. Please let me know so i can add you!!

https://sites.google.com/site/mgmurrow/
Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 08:23:27 pm by MGMURROW
Re: JEDAH by MGMURROW
#2  December 17, 2019, 10:35:55 pm
    • Brazil
All this thanking to other people, the fact that you used someone else's char to make this one, the fact that Jedah is not your IP and you still say that ""your creation is not open source"? This is not your IP, this is not a work from scratch, it's an edit and it should be treated as one.
#3  December 17, 2019, 11:11:42 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
All this thanking to other people, the fact that you used someone else's char to make this one, the fact that Jedah is not your IP and you still say that ""your creation is not open source"? This is not your IP, this is not a work from scratch, it's an edit and it should be treated as one.

Agreed 100%. MGMURROW, you can't keep others from editing your characters. Especially after you list all the creators who you've took coding from in order to make your characters in the first place. If anything, you've more or less invited people to make edits of your characters by trying to tell people not to.

With that being said... I downloaded Jedah, & i'll be happy to tell you of any bugs or other issues.

EDIT 12/17/2019:

*Lilith stays on the screen after her intro, even during the round.

*Also, & this is probably more on my end, but Jedah keeps crashing my Mugen 1.0.
#4  December 18, 2019, 03:06:51 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

There it is! :)

Such great version of Jedah boi. Thanks MG.
#5  December 18, 2019, 07:30:00 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Who's Jedah is this an edit of? I'll move it to Edits if needed.
#6  December 18, 2019, 08:01:30 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
#7  December 18, 2019, 09:00:55 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

He said he used the char as a base, wich (for me at least) is different from an edit. I don't think it belongs in the edits.
#8  December 19, 2019, 01:33:25 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Not an edit at all. ShinZankuro and the people from Vs. Style Debuts gave permission to MGMURROW for their Jedah being just a base.
#9  January 27, 2020, 06:36:41 am
Really like this Jedah. I dont know if it just me but it does crash my mugen 1.1 at times,but beside that I really like the palletes,MVCI Voice and his new intros. Nice work.
#10  February 12, 2020, 10:51:22 pm
    • Brazil
#11  February 16, 2020, 03:36:05 pm
Any japanese voice for him?
#12  November 01, 2021, 05:15:01 am
    • https://sites.google.com/site/mgmurrow/
#13  November 12, 2021, 03:04:03 pm
What's the arcade version?