YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2358185 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: I wanna be so very shit, like no thread ever was
#8021  January 11, 2020, 04:02:38 pm
I have to say I'm thoroughly unsurprised with the avatar Iced chose to have.

He'll probably change avatars in the future (maybe) and your post will not mean anything, it only makes your post dated and people confused.

I think Mugen can be competitive for full-games only... like any actual released game.
Anything other than that is just showing a roster with different characters.
#8022  January 11, 2020, 04:30:51 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
This is one skewed interpretation of competitiveness, where player skill is tossed aside in favour of which character is the most powerful.

That's not competition, it's Top Trumps.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#8023  January 11, 2020, 05:38:09 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#8024  January 11, 2020, 06:00:36 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
kinda wish you werent this awka ?

#8025  January 11, 2020, 07:38:34 pm
Okay, not Letterkenny, never mind.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#8026  January 11, 2020, 07:40:39 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
I have to say I'm thoroughly unsurprised with the avatar Iced chose to have.

He'll probably change avatars in the future (maybe) and your post will not mean anything, it only makes your post dated and people confused.

I think Mugen can be competitive for full-games only... like any actual released game.
Anything other than that is just showing a roster with different characters.

I'll make due with my losses, as life generally permits lol. Overall though, this does bring to question of the problem persons' age -- adulthood just isn't there, frankly.
#8027  January 11, 2020, 08:33:30 pm
  • For honor!
"It's over Yugi, Oni-Miko-Zero will flood the duel disk system with helpers that brute force it to register you as having already lost the duel!"

"I was two steps behind you all along Marik! I activate my trap card Solemn Judgement!"
Iroha stripped for me
#8028  January 11, 2020, 10:34:13 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#8029  January 11, 2020, 10:43:21 pm
Oh is that what you --
Actually I don't really want to turn this thread into Reddit but thanks for the support !
#8030  January 12, 2020, 06:28:12 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#8031  January 12, 2020, 09:36:37 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#8032  January 12, 2020, 09:55:08 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 Kid or not, Graves is a shining example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect in any MUGEN community. I sure didn't have delusions of grandeur nor was this dumb in general even when I was 12 and I've done quite a bit back then that I regretted later.
#8033  January 12, 2020, 03:32:37 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I'm pretty convinced at this point that he's not really a kid, he just has the intellect of one.
#8034  January 12, 2020, 03:34:14 pm
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
http://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/37396-gravesdisease-journeytobecomethemugenmaster/
we just went ahead and slapped with with a 15 year ban since he was doing this same shit on our discord months ago before he decided to come back and do it here.

Thank god he got banned there, but did he get banned here yet? I just woke up this morning only to find PM messages:

Graves/xtortoise (in my PM's. yes, he sent more than one.) said:
Hi friend, you posed me a challenge yesterday. This is your reply https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plIyYAqigRM      . If you would like to follow my journey of becoming a MUGEN Master subscribe to the channel because I wont be posting videos on this forum anymore as there is no need if people don;t appreciate the content.
You want to fight a char I send you? If so send me ur discord and i'll give u the char there. If you kill my non cheepie char with ur non cheepie char i'd be impressed. Cheepie being defined as a char that has infinite attack (1hitko) or unkillable

I, in response said:
No. You learned not a single thing from anything myself or anyone else told you, and I'm positive that you never will.

Akuma is a regular character and not a "cheepie" since he doesn't have an OHKO or infinites and has normal health. You're saying the point of these videos "wasn't to entertain", so why are you even posting these videos in the first place?
(Context: he beat Rare Akuma with a car for a video and whined about how NORMAL Akuma's not a regular character)

I am not interested in playing your not-at-all fun game. I have my own projects to work on, school to attend, and friends I'd much rather hang out with than you.

Besides, you don't know jack if you think I'm giving you my discord in the first place. I only give IRL friends my username and tag, and the other people I contact are from servers I'm in and no one else.

You have no sportsmanship and don't like fun. Get the hell away from me. PM me again and you will be reported to the mods and promptly banned.
#8035  January 12, 2020, 04:58:55 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
You mean like a Bonus Stage car?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#8036  January 12, 2020, 05:06:43 pm
  • "Who?"
    • USA
You mean like a Bonus Stage car?

No, he means Brergsart's character "Dodge Viper", a character with a single hurtbox that you have to avoid. In fact, Graves had to put Rare Akuma against two of them just to make sure RA didn't "give up" and auto-win because the Dodge Viper's entire gimmick is 'don't get hit'
"No, seriously, who?"
#8037  January 12, 2020, 07:30:22 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
The lolcow persists.

Imagine thinking Yee is difficult or that I've been trying to keep it hidden. I'm well aware it doesn't play nice with the A.I., but then neither do other stationary armoured boss characters.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#8038  January 12, 2020, 08:40:17 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
I can't believe there's an actual lolcow for this.. it makes me want to laugh because of how batshit insane he is right now. This thread will be worth watching if only for the eventual outcome of seeing this clown get banned.
#8039  January 14, 2020, 06:22:27 am
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
Have you ever been diagnosed with autism or some other disability?
If anything, I think that people with autism should be treated with special care. I legitimately don't understand the bad rep they get. I hope you understand what I mean.

Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
#8040  January 14, 2020, 06:31:54 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 That's not autism, that's being a jackass. I have a lot of friends with autism who are well-adjusted, some more so than myself even. Also, autism isn't a justification for acting like shit either.