Posted by Kamekaze in The Hypocrisy of the US. (Started by Kamekaze January 18, 2009, 02:07:29 AM
Board: All That's Left
Board: All That's Left
well not too serious at all just not happy with
all the hate that comes my way and i made clear and valid points that
no one responded to:
i asked for help only laxxe came to the call
i wanted to fix stuff and i did
and i wanted to keep it in my style
and was hated for it.
i just want people to put themselves in my place.
that can sit back and laugh
but in the end like somoene
reminded me that i am making this shit for myself
i just wanted to share it but sharing wasnt a smart idea
seeing as i made 3 POSH characters according to my haters
and youtube people.
but you know that there is no way i deserved that
award no matter how bad yall hated me.
you got broken cheap and over powered DOS mugen stlye shit out
there and yall choose to come after me.
- when i say he goes into the ground a little mean he sorta goes below pos y =10 which kinda erked me when playing with him
- when i said missed, i mean when i missed Koho, i come down like a feather waiting to be blown away.I actually got complaints on his lack of cool down time (which i dont really see any) so doing that would make him have less.
- Flying chop of madness; o don't know it lacks the impact man, it's not a big deal though, im just making it a big deal
-Shinpu Kyaku, did 185 damage points one time, i assure you, don't know how but i did notice that the damages weren't consistent; maybe it' possible you let it get that high by mistake.
- That randomization of animations just didn't happen for me during Zanretsuken, i mean what are the possibilities? Do you understand i mean, getting hit in the head and getting hit in the stomach animations.(if that explains it better)
- I didn't mean to say cvs, but i mean dodge roll and no dodge seems weird to me, maybe because i'm used to implementing both
the sprites are cvs, so use JustNoPoint rips or your align will massively suck
I hope you know how perfect axis works?
you put in the first sprite un-cropped, align it then insert the rest, since they all have the same canvas sie and wee ripped perfectly then it will align perfectly. if you idn't know. you can crop afterwards. It look like you aligned all of the sprites manually.
- weird velocities during the roll forward, he starts slding at the end of it, which look unreasonable to me.
- Some of the animation are still incomplete; giving Ryo a sorta choppy feeling
- The hitboxes should still be redone,IMO.Due to me being back in college, i lack the time to do all that detailed work if its not really important.
- when Ryo hits the ground he's sorta too low in the ground, which look weird. =O try bring that animation up in the .air fle.Not sure what you mean there. most of my alignments were based on Mr. Fongs. I'll check it out after class.
- the Ko'ouken gives almost no push back; i think that removes some of the fluency that it could be brough to Ryo
- i think the y.accel given to the opponent could be a bit faster, the same for Ryo himself; just something i want to suggest again since when playing as him that really annoyed me, especially when i missed.
- How about adding the trip flag for he hittime during mouko saishin, i mean it's a chop form above that hit's you don't, something that i implemented in my ryo for obvious issues of looking more correct; so you don't have o follow it.
- I can understand the random damage and hits on the Super specials, but on the normal ones it seems so un-assuring. I was doing his flying kick where he does the sweep kick into the air then kicks you down. I was sure i was going to kill the opponent with it since the last time i connected it during that match i did 185 damage(with the low version =O), i think leaving that for the supers is a good enough range for the implementation of that feature.
-when i said random animation for Zanretsuken, i meant from, from high and lo get hit animations, just another visual issue i am tinkered by.
- maybe the damage could be increased on Koho, it's currently essentially equal in damage with his Hard standing punch, he low version is even weaker than the standing high punch. I believe in general that the specials should deal a significant amount more than the normals due to them having to be done by more difficult command
- i see you have a roll, bu you have no dodge, i think you would have been better off using JNP rips for this, alot of Ryo's animations just don't feel right, you might even consider redoing the sff with JNP rips; that way you'd have everything and everything aligned. For any future characters; check to see if JNP ripped them first, especially if it's Cvs2 characters.
I know most of my comments are nothing that will effect any gameplay, but i think that with something looking correct it could make you style of creating more fluent as an art.
Just because i'm new doesn't mean anything. I learn(ed) fast, so saying that doesn't make my suggestions any less considerable
- Strangely, when I try to perform Zanretsu Ken with my gamepad, I often pull out Haoh Shikouken. I think you used too many $ in your commands. Something like ~F,D,B,F should be enough to make Haoh Shikouken simple to perform.
- Zanretsu Ken can be comboed twice in the corner.
- The portrait for Haoh Shikouken doesn't appear every time I perform the move, is this intended ?
- Nega Mode is quite unbalanced, unless there's a typo in the readme. I believe the power shouldn't build up alone in this mode.
- Personal preference, but I don't like the music displayed after the fatal KO. Idea is nice though.
- When Ryo went into Nega mode, the purple effect on the ground was misplaced is Ryo at times.
- When Ryo enters Nega mode, we can see some red squares around his effect.
- the intro could use some helpers to keep the camera from moving, that way you don;t have to worry about it ever messing up or moving during the intro; i think it would add fluency to that intro
- The running animation is either aligned incorrectly or doesn't loop correctly.
- i think the standing collision box is too big. especially when compared to the walking animation.
- the collision boxes on the running animations should stay consistent; usually three collision boxes is enough simple and dos the same job as the ones you have. Default clsn is all you need for that really
- the point above this one applies to The Jumping animations and the back dash animations.
- the collision boxes on the guarding animations are absolutely crazy, they don't look right.
i. Here's what i will suggest, after correcting the standing animation clsn, copy & paste the clsn default from that into all of the standing guard animation and all of the standing get animations. the same should be said for copying the crouching clsn for the crouching animations(guard and hit). As can be said the air animations too.
- try and keep the clsn consistent on sprites that are the same, for example, animations 5030 & 5035, the first frames of the both animations change. just copy paste the clsn code; that's much faster than making them up again.
- you know what i'm going to end the clsn talk with this; i think you should redo most of them you should be able to tell which ones and make them simpler and consistent. As i mentioned before this is especially necessary for the get hit animations.
- it's hard to combo any of the basics based off of the combo system you have set up
- the light punch has more push-back than medium and hard =O
- the throw is not configured correctly i think. Holding back should make him throw back and fwd forward. It's kinda backwards now.
- he crouching hard kick(sweep) doesn't fully complete it's animation; or at least it doesn't look like it does.
- the jumping high punch doesn't look aligned correctly; neither does the jumping medium kickHigh punch was off a pixel or so, again loving the attention to detail.
- the rolling doesn't feel as fluent as i think it could be.care to explain a bit more?
- the kouken looks like it comes out of no where while you do it standing and the collision boxes are too huge IMO.On the projectile or ryo?
- when doing the lower and medium version of Koho, Ryo goes into the ground a little before landing.
i. I think it's too slow when he goes up and goes down.
ii. The vels he gives to the opponent during Koho contact doesn't feel natural. i think y.acell=.5 should make that feel a lot better.
iii. You also have in the readme that this can be done in the air, that's incorrect from my testing. Maybe you meant to put that in the move above it.
- when ryo is being tripped it sorta jerks a little; just something thought i would throw in the midst of special feedback =OThat really isn't that important but ill check it out XD
- i think Moko raijin is way to slow and has no feeling to it on move contact, add some power to it using envshake or more hitpausetime or something. I think it would also make more sense he sent the opponent strait into the ground.
- i think adding some random animations to the opponent during Zanretsuken would make it look better
- i think the variation are cool; how about randomizing the power subtraction to make up for some of the damage they do in the stronger versions?
- when the opponent is stunned from Tenchi Haou Ken, thy don't bounce, this makes it unappealing to me, you can just copy and paste the common states to get that effect by sending the opponent into the newly copied states. You cal look at my Miyako to see how i did it. fairly easy though, so you shouldn't need to.
- when i trow while in true evil mode, something funny happen, check it out it stops the battle due to faulty custom states.Thats been fixed already, like i said update should be out later today.
- the instant kill is absolutely awesome.
- i think another normal special ko background could be used rather than p.o.t.s's
Overall i think with a few tweaks and what not this ryo can be a very nice addition to anyone's roster. the system seems very familiar, like a mix of many different systems.
You don't know if he got this "permission" or not, it's probably better if you don't make accusation on what i believe to be a very lite situation. What happens if he doesn't mention Kamekaze at all? No one knows he goes on with his life, there is no big deal here, it's be nice to see it not made into one.
Yes i understand the "creators desire" but, well....... whats done is done, so yeah. At least he didn't make an edit of kamekaze character and then release it without mentioning. TityTity has never disrespected anyone on this site as fa as i remember, in fact he has only tried to provide for the community some resources that he came across(they may not be made correctly ). I'm sure he isn't doing this just to make people mad, give him a chance.