YesNoOk

Kazama Jin Released Updated (Read 9283 times)

Started by Super Dragon Blade, August 06, 2013, 12:05:48 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Kazama Jin Released
#21  August 06, 2013, 10:12:01 pm
I never say my stuff sucks I just dont care about opinion unless its feedback but its everyone choice if they like it or not because something sucks by opinion
Re: Kazama Jin Released Updated
#22  August 06, 2013, 10:18:36 pm
jin updated download again

Posted: August 06, 2013, 10:21:14 pm
jin has one super because in soul caliber V all characters have one super
for soul edge ll game everyone has one super
Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 10:22:29 pm by C.R.O.M - CVS artist
#23  August 06, 2013, 10:27:54 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
How can you say you don't care about opinions unless its a feedback?... its pretty much the same thing... if you want feedback you better listen to some opinions, you seem to only care about how your game its gonna look which I bet its not looking quite good... you need pay attention to feedback and opinions in order to fix this problems, good luck.
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 10:32:35 pm by Lord Kain
#24  August 06, 2013, 10:36:37 pm
the feedback thats helpful not some feedback that is related to the character being boring or suck I care about comments that helps the character get better not make it look bad

the only thing I care about with reply is helpful comments and if they like it
#25  August 06, 2013, 10:43:34 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Im not gonna say the character is "bad" but yes it needs a lot of work... but also your comments are probably what are getting people thinking this way since you sound pretty selfish at times about you only caring about your game and that people should deal with it
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#26  August 06, 2013, 10:51:44 pm
im not selfish I care but I dont care when people say its bad without a reason that its bad
#27  August 07, 2013, 07:38:03 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I deleted a bunch of posts, here is what went wrong, so you guys can know to avoid it, because apparently posting on-topic is difficult:
Where'd you hear that? I never knew that it was apparently a third eye.
Well, it looks like a gem (even in his Tekken Tag 2 Prologue & Tekken: Blood Vengeance incarnation it is seen as a gem). You can see the iconic "third eye" on his devil gene-counterpart father Kazuya in his Devil form,  transforming into a yellow gem in his Tekken Tag 2 Prologue & Tekken: Blood Vengeance form, so it would make sense that is more of a third/mystical eye then "only" a gem...
It is a third eye actually. It doesn't look like an eye, but it's a very common concept. And wasn't there an item named third eye in Tekken 5 or 6 that gave Kazuya that same ability ?
Don't go into off-topic digressions!

unless the author is cool with it I guess?

no offence the coding is really bad n too fast. im assuming u didnt take your time.
C.R.O.M... Your Taki was somewhat good(if not to mention Ninja Cannon not sending the opponent into Spinning Rocket hit action like this did in Soul Calibur series, and somewhat lame supers, and a lil' moar things), but you managed to disappoint me with that Jin Kazama. I've read that feedbacks. And my opinion to your Jin: Not even close to chuchoryu's(however i didn't tested his one out yet, no possibility).

What will i say, then... Try harder, or better finish your Taki. And... Ummmmmm...
Its not even close to the characther i never played
no offense but i'll wait for Byakko's updates on his.

and its not a third eye whoever said that lol.. however the beam is generated from the gem not his horns or eyes lol.
Don't make posts that offer nothing substantive and just consist of "THIS IS BAD WHAAAA, VERSION X IS BETTER"!
#28  August 07, 2013, 08:06:07 am
thank you Jmorphman if there are any moves that needs improvement then tell me and i will fix it
#29  August 07, 2013, 11:19:35 pm
  • "Words are my lethal weapons."
    • USA
    • joeyquiles3@aim.com
This character is like.. off all over the place, nice sprites though.
Lyrical Jedi
#30  August 07, 2013, 11:21:45 pm
The sprites are CvS The Abstract's (and a few edits from Chuchoryu).
#31  August 07, 2013, 11:22:21 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#32  August 08, 2013, 02:59:06 am
- Some sprites are missaligned, for example sprite 250,0 and 252,0 are the same sprite, but the axis is not the same.
- Walking forward and back animation sprites are missaligned respect the stand sprite
- Jump land animation sprites are missaligned, see the feet's position.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
- Some animations are too fast, for example crouching light punch animation, look

Can you see the diference?

- You have to think about the recover time that have the attacks and the counter time that the opponent have(frame advantage I suppose), for example, crouch medium punch has a 4 tick after the clsn1 and crouch strong punch has 3 tick after the clsn1.
- Close standing attacks can do while crounching.
- Why not a readme? I dont know how character work, mechanic, gameplay, moves, that things; and credits to the respective authors, for example the sprites and codes.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand what I say. salu2!
#33  August 08, 2013, 03:33:13 am
ok I will use and update jin
New #34  August 08, 2013, 01:52:39 pm
@Super Dragon Blade:
- to align the sprites in the game you need to use PosAdd (in the state of the attacks). Do you see, for example, how is the Standing Strong Kick aligned? His foot slides on the ground (compare it with the stand animation). Similair thing happens to the Standing Strong Punch.
- Sprites 1050,1 and 1050,3 have some white pixels in his hair;
- the thrown opponent's sprite priority (sprpriority) should be higher than the sprite priority of the player who is throwing the enemy.
- the run animation doesn't loop correctly;
- the walk animation (forward) has the first two frames that can be taken out because they aren't right.
- CLSNs on the Air Medium Kick and Air Medium Punch are bad (they shouldn't cover all of his body, only his fist or leg).
Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 05:24:29 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#35  August 08, 2013, 07:08:42 pm
- Some sprites are missaligned, for example sprite 250,0 and 252,0 are the same sprite, but the axis is not the same.
- Walking forward and back animation sprites are missaligned respect the stand sprite
- Jump land animation sprites are missaligned, see the feet's position.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
- Some animations are too fast, for example crouching light punch animation, look

Can you see the diference?

- You have to think about the recover time that have the attacks and the counter time that the opponent have(frame advantage I suppose), for example, crouch medium punch has a 4 tick after the clsn1 and crouch strong punch has 3 tick after the clsn1.
- Close standing attacks can do while crounching.
- Why not a readme? I dont know how character work, mechanic, gameplay, moves, that things; and credits to the respective authors, for example the sprites and codes.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand what I say. salu2!

Your English isn't so bad, also a feedback like this looks good. Hope he understands it.