YesNoOk

HAPPY 9/11 (Read 9407 times)

Started by Chosen_01, September 11, 2008, 09:10:58 pm
Share this topic:
Re: HAPPY 9/11
#81  September 16, 2008, 12:12:29 am
  • I got a PM.
Sarah Palin also said she was against the bridge to nowhere and that she sold a tax payer bought plane on ebay so I wouldn't put much stock in what she says.
#82  September 16, 2008, 12:14:22 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
[size=50pt]9/11[/size]
[/i][/b][/center]

Because apparently it's way more important than pearl harbor, vietnam, the cold war, desert storm, both world wars and the black plague COMBINED.

[size=5pt]Give me a fucking break. 9/11 was a tragedy but people need to quit playing that goddamn banjo.[/size]

Protip: When something impacts a person they tend to behave like a drama queen in order to get attention.
... who said it was more important than any of the tragedies you mentioned? The whole thing started because Jango thought it would be witty to associate the word happy with 9/11.

I guess the same can be said about you, posting a bunch of irrelevant shit just to make yourself feel important or in your words get attention.

Jesus christ are you that dense? I was making a comment based on Lord Vader's shitstorm.

And no, I'm not trying to get any attention. I was trying to be sarcastic due to how people keep on harping on a moment. Read a little more and you'd understand.
#83  September 16, 2008, 12:15:59 am
  • this is the pixel of justice ^
Sure people die every day, but people shouldn't die from mindless acts of violence, should they? Wtf is wrong with all of you people? I hate you foreigners who celebrate 9/11 like it's the best day ever. Celebrating the loss of innocent life..... You don't see any Americans celebrating the loss of Iraqi or Palestinian life due to terrorist attacks.  We have a right to mourn during 9/11 just as much as Indians mourn the Amritsar Massacre. Get out of your basements and stop being anti-American just because it's "cool", when it's actually really pathetic.
the untied states military are forced to slaughter people in other countries, it reminds me of the empire from star wars, telling the troops that they are doing a good job, when they are actually killing INNOCENT people

Untied States? Is that supposed to be a pun or something?

Anyways, if the military WAS always forced to kill civilians, it would be reported on the news, given all the media coverage the war on terror has. And when it does happen, it's usually by mistake, not forced. This can happen in any war. And if a soldier does it on purpose, he is court-martialed and put on trial. If you think we're bad, why don't you look up the oppression of the Tibetians by the Chinese you communist? At least we don't oppress ethnic groups within our own borders. Heck the Native Americans even get their own reservations where they can use marijuana, albeit for religious purposes.
watch link TV and listen to NPR you idiot
it was a glorious tale
#84  September 16, 2008, 12:18:06 am
Sarah Palin also said she was against the bridge to nowhere and that she sold a tax payer bought plane on ebay so I wouldn't put much stock in what she says.

Yeah she's pretty much a stupid bimbo. Being able to kill moose and winning a beauty pageant does not qualify you for the vice presidency. And McCain might not make it through his presidency either since he's had cancer and he's pretty old. Plus he'll continue Bush's administration. Tax breaks for the big companies and the wealthy. Like they don't already have enough money. I'm voting for Obama and Biden even though I just wish Obama had a little bit more experience. It's no biggie though. Nixon only had 3 years of experience in the Senate before he became vice president. And I believe 3 years in the House. So 4 years of Senatorial experience for Obama isn't that bad. He was in politics before that too.
#85  September 16, 2008, 12:21:46 am
  • I got a PM.
Sorry I got off topic let's not turn this into our US politics.

#86  September 16, 2008, 12:22:40 am
yes this topic is about 9/11 and the dark "secrets" behind it, oh yeah, and about some character
it was a glorious tale
#87  September 16, 2008, 12:42:25 am
  • What are you looking at?!
    • devilmanozzy.deviantart.com/
I think the reason people cheer at this is purely for a lack of understanding of the loss of life. It's no war, it was a slaughter of humans of all walks of life.

This event awoke the Giant and then the world saw what a confused and angry USA could be.

Then again I live in the USA so its hard to see beyond this big country. Theres many ways the USA Failed, and 9/11 was one of them.
The FBI and CIA failed. Bush and Clinton failed. Then the USA went on a witch hunt that was highly missguided by madmen.

However for me, I remember the people who lost they lives that didn't have anything to do with it.   

OZ

#88  September 16, 2008, 12:59:33 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
yes this topic is about 9/11 and the dark "secrets" behind it, oh yeah, and about some character

How did this start again?....

Offtopic: If only I had saved a conversation that I had with a friend of mine on IM.
ಠ_ಠ
#89  September 16, 2008, 01:06:22 am
I think the reason people cheer at this is purely for a lack of understanding of the loss of life. It's no war, it was a slaughter of humans of all walks of life.

This event awoke the Giant and then the world saw what a confused and angry USA could be.

Then again I live in the USA so its hard to see beyond this big country. Theres many ways the USA Failed, and 9/11 was one of them.
The FBI and CIA failed. Bush and Clinton failed. Then the USA went on a witch hunt that was highly missguided by madmen.

However for me, I remember the people who lost they lives that didn't have anything to do with it.   
keep watching fox news and go away
it was a glorious tale
#90  September 16, 2008, 01:17:30 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
mauricio,even if you disagree  (or actually because you disagree!) with someone, you should try to stay polite and not get carried away in your emotions... respect,man, it's all about conversation and respect ;)
the name calling is most definitly not necessary and adds nothing more than a bad vibe around (but yes,it makes oneself feel better,ill give you that  :P )
#91  September 16, 2008, 03:34:34 pm
  • Now your gonna feel my hooks! OH YEAH!!
any 'American' doesn't give a crap about anyone else's tragedies in the world.

That's just terrible. I don't know what's worse: the fact that other countries think that "all" Americans are that way or the fact that there is irreparable damage done to the US image. If Obama is president, this is the world he will have to face.
#92  September 16, 2008, 06:55:05 pm
  • What are you looking at?!
    • devilmanozzy.deviantart.com/

keep watching fox news and go away

Actually I watch CNN mostly.  ;D
#93  September 18, 2008, 09:27:58 pm
  • The Instigator!
Im back. But no, not really.
#94  September 18, 2008, 09:49:24 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
i remember seing him in Predator 1...he was pretty cool with his machine gun
#95  September 19, 2008, 02:05:27 am
    • Mexico

"There's a time to live, there's a time to die, but no one can escape the destiny....."
#96  September 19, 2008, 02:23:59 am
what was on Mr. Johnson's head while he was working on the 90th floor of the world trade center?

THE 91ST FLOOR!!!
it was a glorious tale

DMX

#97  September 19, 2008, 04:08:05 am
That's so unfunny, it's not even offensive.
#98  September 19, 2008, 04:46:02 am
  • I got a PM.
Someone else make a call on the above photo I'm to bias to make an reasonable decision on this one.

I mean for me see a man who was forced to jump from a building falling like is offensive but hey like I said I don't know if that's because it's something close to me.

So one from somewhere else make a decision. I think this should be removed.
#99  September 19, 2008, 04:54:09 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Even though I'm guilty of finding the one with Will Smith funny (yet so wrong), that one was just retarded.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.

OZ

#100  September 19, 2008, 04:59:03 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Of course if this was wasn't about the US, people would be getting offended.
This "making fun of the US because they be the bad guys" trend is starting to get annoying.

911 was a tragedy.
Just because it happened in the US, doesn't give people free reign to ridicule it.
Even if the picture is funny, you should still probably leave it alone.

If I started making fun of hiroshima, people would get pissed.
If I make fun of 911, all of the 'cool' kids pat me on the back.

To make such a spectacle of the loss of a human life is unacceptable.
ಠ_ಠ