YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 646757 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Manafort Found Guilty
#1221  August 22, 2018, 10:00:15 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
Yeah that sucks for them.
#1222  September 06, 2018, 11:20:55 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
In his latest literally insane attempt to derail the investigation into him, Trump has accused Robert Mueller and James Comey of being totally gay with each other and says he has 100 pictures of them kissing. 
#1223  September 07, 2018, 12:59:16 am
  • Raging Fist
Wow, Commander and Cheeto sure does not give up doesn't he? That's got to be his weakest accusation yet.
#1224  September 07, 2018, 01:40:20 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Pretty crazy, but it doesn't top accusing The Cruz Missile's father of assassinating JFK.
#1225  May 31, 2020, 06:18:09 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Sorry for the bump but this is pretty fucking scary honestly. Feels like what a 3rd world country dictator would say
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1266711221191020544
Great job last night at the White House by the U.S.
@SecretService
. They were not only totally professional, but very cool. I was inside, watched every move, and couldn’t have felt more safe. They let the “protesters” scream & rant as much as they wanted, but whenever someone....
....got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard - didn’t know what hit them. The front line was replaced with fresh agents, like magic. Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would....
....have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That’s when people would have been really badly hurt, at least. Many Secret Service agents just waiting for action. “We put the young ones on the front line, sir, they love it, and....
....good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor,
@MurielBowser
, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let the D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!
Stay safe out there everyone
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1226  June 01, 2020, 06:36:34 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Dude that twitter account is a fake troll right. Like the word "real" in the name not tip you off?

Anyway twitter is batshit to be on right now. There are people literally making shit up to get attention and everyone is believing them with no evidence beyond "someone told me" no questions ask. They even go so far as to get random cops personal information so they can get the gullible people on twitter to harass them and their families. It's an absolute shitshow.
#1227  June 01, 2020, 06:54:18 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Dude that twitter account is a fake troll right. Like the word "real" in the name not tip you off?

Anyway twitter is batshit to be on right now. There are people literally making shit up to get attention and everyone is believing them with no evidence beyond "someone told me" no questions ask. They even go so far as to get random cops personal information so they can get the gullible people on twitter to harass them and their families. It's an absolute shitshow.

Not only is it the real one, here you can see how he then retweets it with the official potus account.
https://twitter.com/POTUS
#1228  June 01, 2020, 07:16:44 pm
Its a verified account. And have you been living under a rock, dude? He's been using this account even before he became a president.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#1229  June 01, 2020, 09:46:07 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Considering I generally don't give a fuck about American politics (especially twitter accounts of politicians) yes I've been living under a rock on that front.
#1230  June 02, 2020, 11:39:14 am
While it is sad that racism and police brutality is still prevalent in the US. I don't care what this idiot is doing to his country too. His incompetence and ignorance is gonna run into the ground.
Its one of the worst time for America right now, with the virus pandemic and the riots throughout most of its states. Meanwhile, you have the president of the US threatening to shut down twitter because they deleted his tweet.
"When the lootings starts, the shootings starts"
And he's gonna actually do it, He's threatening to deploy the US army to start shooting the looters.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#1231  June 02, 2020, 02:06:49 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
all sounds understandable if the looters are looting for food and basic necessities, and not some random boutique shit.  due to social media and mimicry mentality the same protest is exported to other countries too why do Indonesian celebrities care about a black dude killed by a white cop on the otherside of the planet. what the hell mankind, why cant people mimic better thing like wearing mask in public or staying at home whenever possible.
I have lived through riot, and looting, killing and raping of the minority here some 22 yrs ago, i hope this won't give idea to some people with political ambition to make up stuff riding the hype to destabilize post pandemic government in other nations   
#1232  June 02, 2020, 08:21:03 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
People should care about racism, yeah
#1233  June 02, 2020, 08:44:34 pm
  • SNK is life
From the outside, it's hard to watch the thing unravel. Don't get me wrong, the injustice of George Floyd's death, it's a wrong that must be righted, Police responsible brought to justice. The hard pill to swallow is the Riots. Not the peaceful protests, but the actual violence.

But then you read about the inflitrated instigators, and the completely tipped scale of protestors arrests leaning towards black protestors, and then the rage becomes understandable.
#1234  June 02, 2020, 09:49:17 pm
Police responsible brought to justice.
The sad part is we all know how that goes. Currently, it seems all 4 officers involved are under federal investigation (even the one who was just standing and watching his buddy murder the guy). Best case scenario, they all get punished (actually punished, not just getting a big paycheck to leave). That's still not going to wash the entire slime of corruption that's everywhere, the countless murderers who don't give a shit because they're wearing a badge. What punishment are you getting if you're one of those mayors going on TV and literally blaming Floyd's death on the looters ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 09:52:33 pm by Byakko
#1235  June 03, 2020, 03:13:01 am
i bet some of those youngsters just there roleplaying division2 mask and hoodies and then do crazy shit what a better timing especially after staying at home for boring long time lets grab some iphone or sneakers, racism and police brutality happen everywhere  anytime why now, why gather to demonstrate while your country is still top of the list in covid daily cases.
#1236  June 03, 2020, 03:24:53 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
 because people are tired of it happening over and over, and it happened 3 more times within the quarantine,on camera, Like enough is enough, this stuff happens all the time and we make noise and then it just is swept under the rug again and again. Also because police brutality and racism happens everywhere is not a reason to just be like"oh well" that's just as much as part of the problem as being on the other side.
#1237  June 03, 2020, 06:45:52 am
but cant the action be done through social media alone, your country is a giant red zone of virus pandemic. why now why on the street? its inevitable when mob gathering on the street it would be infiltrated by people who just want to break and steal stuff, and once the first few started it, then the rest will follow,  it sucks too for business owners to be looted after a long time no sales.  some 20 yrs back it happened here, I saw on TV our capital was ransacked, mall burned, children laughing carrying TV or other thing as if all normal and acceptable, and then supposedly rich minority get robbed, burglarized, raped, and killed by frenzy mob, and the country forgets. Im a minority in my country just lucky I live in relatively timid small town, and my family is not rich, but I was afraid angry mob would stop me on the street, lucky it was different time, before social media so the hype don't really reach small town like ours.
#1238  June 03, 2020, 07:51:32 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
By the time the incredibly mishandled in america pandemic is over the election will be over too and all of this will be forgotten again by the time thats happened.

Americas policing system is fucked from what ive read. Cops are meant to de-escalate situations not inflame them. This probably goes hand in hand with their fucked political system and health system.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#1239  June 03, 2020, 07:59:36 am
  • Indeed
but cant the action be done through social media alone

It was done, for years. And it was met with silence.

Yet another senseless death made the people finally snap, and honestly the thing that surprised me most is the fact that this didn't happen long before. I'm not american, but if I were I would be in the streets with the protesters. With a mask and eye protectors.
#1240  June 03, 2020, 08:13:21 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
it was a tipping point.It's like you can only sit and yell at a screen for so long, you need the people who need to hear how we feel to hear it. Sadly it probably will get forgotten but that is exactly why people are so pissed. It happens time and time again and we yell and plead and beg for a change but it just the same ol fucking run around. When the people in charge of this country and the police force don't even see a systemic racism problem, they see it as a few "bad apples" but then we get more and more. And they say the same ol fucking thing. It's bullshit.

I've actually dealt with nice cops, and a bunch of shitty ones, but thing is, I shouldn't ever feel unsafe when a cop car comes around. I literally think of jaws when I see a cop car, shit is terrifying, and it shouldn't be.