YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 972563 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#421  May 15, 2020, 10:51:44 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
It's currently for the WWE event on the main menu.  Tap on the icon and scroll down till you see it.

KOF XII (yes XII) Leona was datamined. She's FES.
Ah snap.  Can't wait for the return of roided Ralf and Clark.
Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 10:55:03 pm by Kirishima
#422  May 16, 2020, 04:24:04 pm
  • I got tired of waiting for someone to do it for me
    • Argentina
My code for the event is 1lyQv8i8

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 04:58:22 pm by Fausto Mugen
#423  May 16, 2020, 05:04:58 pm
Spoiler: At first I thought that was forced but it turns out... (click to see content)

:woeh: :woeh: :woeh:
#424  May 16, 2020, 05:30:51 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
My code is: 67Y78g6i
#425  May 16, 2020, 07:11:03 pm
    • USA
Spoiler: At first I thought that was forced but it turns out... (click to see content)

:woeh: :woeh: :woeh:

I can't wait to get my team a bit stronger to do those missions, they sound awesome and funny at the sametime.

Also, just throwing out my code again just in case anyone wants 500 free rubies. 1pQyrfMe
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#426  May 17, 2020, 05:09:20 am
    • Argentina
I had to go in and I was sick of the advertising of the event on YouTube x'DD, and well it was worth it, in less than 24 hours I got 5 characters, Geese XIV, The Rock x2, Kofi Kingston and Jonh Cena xD and hell if they do a lot of damage especially The Rock and that does not improve them 100%
Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 05:12:37 am by k6666orochi
#427  May 17, 2020, 05:27:20 am
Here's a sobering realization I just found out. Dwayne Johnson is now on par with Nameless, Goenitz, and Zeroko in overall bustedness.  Bloody lovely wrestling.

Speaking of which, Nameless' banner got datamined and we may be getting him next after the WWE collab is over.
#428  May 17, 2020, 09:15:31 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
My code for the WWE event is 70DX4ULI
Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 10:54:17 pm by TotalDramaXtremist
#429  May 18, 2020, 08:57:55 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
This is golden

Also, finally got her

Now just spinning for Thug Cena...
#430  May 18, 2020, 04:06:22 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
The rock definitely wants orochi to tell him why is he glowing.
#431  May 18, 2020, 07:48:58 pm
    • USA
I just need John Cena (Modern), The Undertaker and Seth Rollins. I pulled Becky and Kofi today and managed to get Doc Cena by saving up his souls.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
#432  May 18, 2020, 08:50:19 pm
  • Was it something I said?
I just need Modern Rock (the rare one, I forget which one is more modern), The Undertaker, and Doc Cena. And then everyone's cards. Fun times.

Also: Friend Code: TU4F0V

Edit: Here's the Code for the event if anyone wants 500 rubies: u8plHwxF12
Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 12:59:19 am by Knuckles8864

lui

#433  May 18, 2020, 10:11:58 pm
    • USA
reminder that the 50k ruby rebate event is next month! so there's no point in saving (unless you hate wwe characters that much), go buck wild with the ruby spending!
#434  May 19, 2020, 06:39:36 pm
    • USA
I managed to get John Cena (Modern) today! Just need The Undertaker and Seth Rollins. I think I have 6 more pulls before I get the ticket. Question about the ticket, tho: Is it random or do you get to choose? Just wondering.

My pulls so far from the event have been:
The Rock (Modern) x2
Becky Lynch x2
Kofi Kingston
John Cena
and of course, you got Doc Cena and PC Rock
*New Site* (W.I.P)
#435  May 19, 2020, 06:57:18 pm
Question about the ticket, tho: Is it random or do you get to choose? Just wondering.
On the reward list, tap on the ticket, then tap on the magnifying glass. If it's a list with percentages, it's random. If it's a line-up of portraits with a "collect" button, you can pick the one you want. The WWE ticket you get after 200 pulls on the WWE banner is a selector.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#436  May 20, 2020, 09:58:55 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Here's a sobering realization I just found out. Dwayne Johnson is now on par with Nameless, Goenitz, and Zeroko in overall bustedness.  Bloody lovely wrestling.

Speaking of which, Nameless' banner got datamined and we may be getting him next after the WWE collab is over.
About that... what makes Nameless busted? I just got him yesterday off a yolo on JP and he looks hype, though I don't think I'll get either of his Special cards. lol

Damn I need frags for FES Cena, I can't just leave him at 70. @.@
#437  May 20, 2020, 10:08:44 am
This one Japanese tier list I follow puts him at the top together with Orochi, citing a skill that nullifies damage taken, a core passive that gives a chance for super armor plus deals 150% burn damage when hitting with a skill (any skill), another passive gives him power gauge for every crit (3 second cooldown) plus penetration up by 650, he has a skill that has a specific effect in PvP only (seals roll and the last hit seals the enemy's active skills that are strike type (not blast or grab), and his last skill increases his attack by 45% of his defense. So he's another nightmare in PvP with a super defensive build. I assume he's fine in PvE, but his high rank is for PvP.
Defensive build are OP, and he has stuff that was meta at the time (hyper armor, strong burn, seal roll and even seal skills, high def with atk boost by a percentage of def). Although these days the meta is stun, petrify, freeze and he has nothing against that.
And he has great attacks that actually hit stuff. Like how Geese XIV can tear shit up anywhere on the screen in a second.
Also he hella cool.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 10:16:36 am by Byakko
#438  May 21, 2020, 02:31:38 am
    • Argentina
I already have John Cena that they give at roulette, I'll see if I have the same luck to get his battle card :) There are only 3 missing from the event
#439  May 21, 2020, 03:15:01 am
WWE SNS codes from a recent stream.  Add them in the coupon section to get 10x summon tickets each!

RESTINPEACE
WORDLIFE2020
#440  May 21, 2020, 04:14:21 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
how do I go to a coupons section?