YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 934059 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#781  August 12, 2021, 02:04:46 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
In fairness, Halloween Chris did had a niche role for Purple units for having the coveted Power Charge leadership skill and was one of the earliest Darkness users.  He ended up getting gutted by SS Athena and much better Darkness DoT units.

Don't expect any future FES to be on par with FES+ and recent collabs with their own Imprint Stones.
#782  August 12, 2021, 10:36:45 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Hasn't it been like that for quite some time now?

SS, BS and Collabs are the only units worth rolling for. Everything else is bait and skippable.
#783  August 12, 2021, 11:05:01 pm
The Ankoku Orochinagi is a 5PG and not a 3PG. What's even the point when he already has a fullscreen 5PG. (this Chris does look more usable though, that's good)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 11:12:05 pm by Byakko
#784  August 13, 2021, 12:03:03 am
False Chris is good, for new players that missed out on most good units that aren't avaliable.  He has his moments as well as exclusive 6* cards and serves a role in Revival of Hell Dungeon as a Blue Defense.

For veterans, fodder for dimensional invites.
#785  August 13, 2021, 12:14:01 am
He has his moments as well as exclusive 6* cards
Hm ? He doesn't have any 6* option card, that's for regular / Halloween Chris. He has a special set card in his image but it's not exclusive to him.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#786  August 13, 2021, 12:27:37 am
Oooh this is for the Orochi variant.  I keep assuming all Chrises are the same while Orochi Chris keeps floundering around longing to be relevant again.  My bad.
#787  August 19, 2021, 09:36:19 pm
Preview of the upcoming Epic Quest Battle Card artwork that will be used in Igniz, Maxima, and O.Zero's new unique cards and they all look amazing.

There was also datamine done that hints SS K' and SS Kula that will likely be released during the launch of EQ2 along with their 6* SP cards that has them do joint attacks similar to SS Kyo and SS Iori.

New code for 2k rubies: THISISFORYOU.  No iOS link yet.

A Q&A vid was done just a while ago that highlights key changes in the future.

•2nd half of the year, daily missions will be adjusted to be less time consuiming as they are now.
•PVP mode will have a casual feature when matchmaking so you don't have to rely on Ranked.
•Quarterly years is when they will do big changes and updates.
•New Guild mode in the works.
•A previous Q&A video mentions why we have yet to see a repeat of any collab aside from the ones for Global (Gintama and Samsho) and it was due to renegotiating new contracts which can be expensive.  The MC also tells that one of the highest requested collabs (at least in the Korean side) is Steel Troops. Don't be surprised if this ever comes to fruition.
#788  August 20, 2021, 03:43:48 am
    • Puerto Rico
The MC also tells that one of the highest requested collabs (at least in the Korean side) is Steel Troops. Don't be surprised if this ever comes to fruition.
I will be surprised on account that I keep reading the wiki and still can't figure out how they would make it work.
#789  August 20, 2021, 03:59:21 am
Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 04:04:05 am by Kirishima
#790  August 23, 2021, 04:25:46 pm
#791  August 27, 2021, 08:21:53 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Speaking of that K' and Kula
#792  August 27, 2021, 12:18:25 pm
Would have been a good moment to add in Kula's attire from XIV.  Guess that will have to wait.

K' is Red Balance while Kula is Blue Defense.  There will also be a repeat of SS Mai and SS Athena but they will not come with their Imprint Stones if you pulled Dupes.  New Carnival related to Cards will launch with the release of Epic Quest 2 and the new Card Transcend feature.

Also included in the update is a new BS fighter...?  Could be Clone Zero for people to stop asking about him and how every other NESTS boss has it.
#793  August 28, 2021, 04:22:25 am
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/25/54255
So they're introducing follow-up button presses ?? Press the button for Ein Trigger, if it hits then the same button turns into the follow-up that you can press or not to get a special version of Heat Drive. If Ein Trigger didn't connect, the follow-up button is the Second Shoot fireball instead. Uh.
#794  August 28, 2021, 04:33:28 am
If Shion gets his own FES+ class, I can see this new button follow up function work for alternating between spear to no spear.

I'll give 'em credit for trying something unique with Active Skills.

Also, the new Cyborg NESTS units from Epic Quest are FES class that will have their own Imprint Stones.
#795  August 28, 2021, 11:51:37 am
    • Puerto Rico
Also included in the update is a new BS fighter...?  Could be Clone Zero for people to stop asking about him and how every other NESTS boss has it.
There was a screenshot that teased FES Maxima and people are saying he's the new BS but...

Also, the new Cyborg NESTS units from Epic Quest are FES class that will have their own Imprint Stones.

Every new unit from now on will be a FES. Game has powercrept and saturated the FES pool that anything that isn't a FES is outright not worth getting.
#796  August 28, 2021, 02:14:00 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Every new unit from now on will be a FES. Game has powercrept and saturated the FES pool that anything that isn't a FES is outright not worth getting.

This.

The last time I saw a meta gold character was Kazuya and even that's over a year ago.
FES is like the new gold now and I wonder what they'll think up next.
#797  August 30, 2021, 03:05:10 am
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/54243

Huge update is only hours away and already it's gotten bad.  SS memories return but unlike the DoA6 collab where you can exchange FES units, you need a 3 copies of any SS unit to get a blank memory.

One of the previous Carnival rewards included a blank BS/SS memories.  This Carnival reward including 2 Platinum Card selectors with the final reward being a generic FES memory instead of a FES+ one.  Ugh.

There was a screenshot that teased FES Maxima and people are saying he's the new BS but...
Confirmed.  All three of the Cyborg NESTS units (Maxima, O.Zero, and Igniz) from Epic Quest are all BS class and their unique cards are 6* Platinum class.

Epic Quest FINALLY can use Auto-skip tickets, except you need already existing skip tickets to convert into unique ones for Epic Quest.
#798  August 30, 2021, 10:22:12 pm
Card transcending system is shit. Keep flushing cards until you get an option that remotely makes a tiny bit of sense. Did they think the merge system wasn't good enough to force you to dump thousands of cards down the drain and give the illusion that the inbox had any purpose ? And no, it's STILL not a way for those blank special cards to turn into 6*.

lui

#799  August 31, 2021, 02:47:46 am
    • USA

fucking shit Maxima is tough
#800  August 31, 2021, 12:02:39 pm
Yeah, I'm halfway through the Phantom Zero quests and even BSOZero (maxed) takes a bit to kill one fodder enemy (I have a few units above 100k CP, and a lot of top tier between 85k and 100k). It's back to the time when Epic Quest was a daily grind to pile on the buffs.