YesNoOk

Ryougi Shiki (Read 58984 times)

Started by Shadic12, February 07, 2017, 01:58:36 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ryougi Shiki
#101  February 07, 2017, 06:04:52 am
    • USA
It doesn't matter what I do, why should that matter to you? Why do you care? Exactly. Why are you giving me so much priority. I'm the first one to ever edit a character. Your shit is all original? Rightttt it is. You didn't take anything from anyone. Im just saying this shit is no longer even about mugen, you have an issue with me then don't even bother with me, yet you just want to get a word in.

DW

#102  February 07, 2017, 06:10:31 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I reference stuff, yes. Though it isn't anyone's char just put into another template. I don't care what you do bruh. Don't get it twisted. I'm actually speaking on your behalf whether you believe it or not. I rarely even comment on anything involving you, because you think FAR too highly of yourself. MC2, JZ, and Niitris all showed that some months back. I'm saying that no one should care, because this is expected. Whether you got paid for it or not. I do believe that this a bit blown outta proportion. I have no opinion of you one way or the other.
#103  February 07, 2017, 06:15:35 am
    • USA
Alright so I just put another character in the template and called it a day. Whatever you say, there really is not point in going on about it. It really doesn't even matter. It's just the principle that in gets personal way too fast for something that supposed to be a hobby, but that's how mugenguild is for ya, or certain individuals.
#104  February 07, 2017, 06:15:55 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Are you going to ignore me and not elaborate any further with the portrait?

You know what? I don't care about the portrait anymore. I'm not even mad about that. It's one thing not to credit, but it's another to lie and change your story once you get caught instead of outright admitting it. I haven't been tilted regarding someone in the community for almost a decade, so good job on getting me riled up for once.

By the way, here's a tip for next time: I'm open source. You could have taken any of my stuff to use for your works and as long as I saw my name in any form of document regarding that, you wouldn't have heard a single peep from me, let alone the entire forum.

Whatever, I'm done here.

lui

#105  February 07, 2017, 06:18:11 am
    • USA
hes always gonna ignore people that try to get him to clarify on anything clearly like how i tried to have him clarify on the commission thing, which i will say again could have made him look much less worse than he is now. dont bother. he's gone way more off the rails then ever and well, it's just not worth bothering anymore. it's almost a meme at this point
#106  February 07, 2017, 06:19:51 am
    • USA
Are you going to ignore me and not elaborate any further with the portrait?

You know what? I don't care about the portrait anymore. I'm not even mad about that. It's one thing not to credit, but it's another to lie and change your story once you get caught instead of outright admitting it. I haven't been tilted regarding someone in the community for almost a decade, so good job on getting me riled up for once.

By the way, here's a tip for next time: I'm open source. You could have taken any of my stuff to use for your works and as long as I saw my name in any form of document regarding that, you wouldn't have heard a single peep from me, let alone the entire forum.

Whatever, I'm done here.

Listen here I keep telling you, I did not make the read me! And that's not even the same port in the version I have!! You mean to literally tell me you are pissed about something you truly don't care about. Oh my god. Download it from Mugen free for all and see for yourself!!

Walwhatever the fuck your name is, it wasn't long ago you were trying to be cool with me, you are fake af. If you truly feel that way then just ignore me then I won't have to say anything to you or vice versa
Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 06:22:52 am by ReixSeiryu
#107  February 07, 2017, 06:21:31 am
Why the fuck should anyone believe you? You haven't said a single damn thing that would make anyone trust you.
#108  February 07, 2017, 06:23:09 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I dunno if you missed out completely on the MUGEN Archive stuff, but we've banned that entire site for almost the exact same thing people are mad at you for right now. Granted, there was a lot more going on there than just charging someone money for other people's work (they were spreading malware while doing so), but that played a major factor into the decision to ban that site. There isn't an official rule against it because it's one of those things pretty fucking obvious. The kind of thing you learn in grade school: don't steal other people's stuff.

You are free to believe whatever lurid conspiracies about me, or the rest of the staff, or the rest of the community, that you want. I don't think there's much value in trying to convince you that there is not, in fact, some elaborate vendetta against you that is somehow shared by everyone posting in this thread. But I will again suggest that you take a break from all this, close the forum and do something else for a few hours; and that in the future, you report posts you feel are out of line, and try not to get down in the mud with them by replying to each and every one of them.

As if I legit forced someone to ask me to do them a favor.
I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up because you still charged money for it. That is the key here. Shadic didn't put a gun to your head and force you to make this character and to also accept money for it.
#109  February 07, 2017, 06:25:27 am
    • USA
As I said make it clear you don't condone that here then. Because I've seen it various times. Also get this clear I don't care what anyone says about me, it's not about me. It's he simple fact that certain peephole can say whatever the hell they want. I shouldn't have to go out of my way for something as plain as day. You condone this, so that's all there is to it.

Also this is a mugen forum why should you even be concerned about trusting someone you don't even know. The guy even said it himself on the first page. 1st page 12th post? Funny how that was said yet the argument about credit got this far.
Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 06:32:16 am by ReixSeiryu
#110  February 07, 2017, 06:35:32 am
Also this is a mugen forum why should you even be concerned about trusting someone you don't even know.

You see, this is why your dumbass will never fucking get it.

It's also a community of people who enjoy fighting games in some way, shape, or form. Or in short, people communicate with each other. You're taking things with no regard for the people who did the work, or how they were able to do it in the first place. You're just some entitled brat who just wants things because "it's about fun, nothing else matters right?"

Reality check: it ain't as simple as doing whatever you want. It's called having an iota of respect. If you can't understand that, then maybe you should leave and never come back.
#111  February 07, 2017, 06:40:34 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Also this is a mugen forum why should you even be concerned about trusting someone you don't even know. The guy even said it himself on the first page.

See, this is why people dislike you, but keep dodging the bullets.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#112  February 07, 2017, 06:41:57 am
    • USA
It doesn't matter. If you feel some type of way about someone then ignore them. Say what you will you don't know me, & watch someone try to compare this to saying "fuck everyone". As reasonable as you are you didn't even read everything yourself so don't even. I didn't take anything from anyone, I did something for someone in private that they wanted! That they shared because they wanted to. Without my knowing. Communication? You mean how the very first posts after my name was said was not disrespect? With no reason? Even before the character was downloaded? Right right

Listen you above me. Are you concerned about every stranger you walk past daily? Your logic though. How is this any different. Why would anyone whom is not your friend whic I am not be concerned with you at all? You have no sense
Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 06:46:01 am by ReixSeiryu
#113  February 07, 2017, 07:02:17 am
Okay ive just read through the whole thread. I dont see anything about the character itself. Just a buncha nitpicking.  These  are what i see and understand.  Shadic wanted  this character  with those game mechanics. Unable to do so himself  it was worth it to him to pay someone to edit for him in private.  He. Wanting to share what  he paid for so no one would have to be without this character in this style like he was. Opened a pandoras box.   Because  it didnt have proper credit given.  Why would it. Im assuming he picked a character from his collection and asked rei to do his thing.   Rather than take any credit at all since he didnt think it would leave shadics personal game.  Rei didnt bother with crediting anyone even himself.  Why would he?  I wouldnt. Hell i didnt release any sort of info about the color separations ive done.  If its a matter of taking payment. Thats a stupid thing to worry about.  Because if your scratching your head as to why. Or for what.  Its obvious it was   for the time and effort to  change the character in whatever way that shadic was unwilling or unable to do himself.   Or anyone else was willing to do previously  in so that shadic could find a version that fit his personal mugen build. .  Its that simple.  Always was.   Like anyone else he got paid for his time.  And shadic. Thank you for sharing it. . Over the years ive seen lots of personal edits in screenshots  that  were never released . Edits i personally would have enjoyed using.
#114  February 07, 2017, 07:08:50 am
There was someone in earlier post that mentioned he would be willing to take on comission for 5 dollars less.  Thats very kind of you. I have  a list of characters id like to option you for.
 I am very serious  id be willing  i need about 15 to 20 so  for sure about 100 bucks.  Is coming your way.  Heads up. Ill be releasing them in the edits section. Nothing to complicated.  No grooves or anything. parry . Just defend.  Meter build. Etc.  I can supply you with the hi res effects ill need updated as well.  Or if you prefer to adapt them to an existing  template im sure i cant find one.
Re-dit. 
It was memo . Not bad i used your 3rd strike edits from that 4 button capcom game with the overly flashy effects.  But id seen you post a video of you and some girl playing your build. The quality was bad . But it seemed like  you  or she  was using . A filtered hi res . Ash .  Was hoping you would have released that. I couldnt find it any where. Also seemed cvs-ish . How much for that
   How do i tag him so he can respond?
Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 07:22:26 am by Nuroravage
#115  February 07, 2017, 07:21:16 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
There was someone in earlier post that mentioned he would be willing to take on comission for 5 dollars less.  Thats very kind of you. I have  a list of characters id like to option you for.
 I am very serious  id be willing  i need about 15 to 20 so  for sure about 100 bucks.  Is coming your way.  Heads up. Ill be releasing them in the edits section. Nothing to complicated.  No grooves or anything. Just parry . Just defend.  Meter build. .  I can supply you with the hi res effects ill need updated as well.  Or if you prefer to adapt them to an existing  template im sure i cant find one.

Haha that's before I found out he was only charging $10.00
No way I'll code characters for $5.00 and you want 20? I was
Just joking about that, maybe later once I get my personal
Stuff out the way or if the moneys right.
#116  February 07, 2017, 07:26:55 am
Hey cmon.  Then 10 bucks?

The community needs. More cvsish  garou characters.
Duck king. Mizoguchi.. power instinct.  Rage of the dragon. Or really. Samurai showdown. Only  have what warusaki 3 made. And sadly he didnt make anyone i use

very well.
 i wont push it .  but if anyone else is willing to do minor edits for say . a handshake.  or a thank you .  or even 10 bucks.  speak now .  my birthdays coming up. also . i would like my name added to the credits. as   Comissioner.    i think that is only fair .

Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 08:00:29 am by Nuroravage
#117  February 07, 2017, 08:28:48 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
okay, im actually steamed for once, sorry for the mods but im a bit too riled up from rei's bullshit responses, here goes!
Should've stopped there. Or I guess not posted at all? Anyways, now the whole post is gone.

Don't post shit like that.

lui

#118  February 07, 2017, 08:29:51 am
    • USA
yeah, my bad. as someone who was the least hostile to him out of these posters and being one of the guys to try to actually point out on how rei can stand some ground without being unrealistically band-wagoney, being called "fake" admitedlly got to me. wont happen again.

but still, my point stands, stop playing victim rei, its not hard to just say "i fucked up. my bad"
Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 08:33:21 am by Walruslui
#119  February 07, 2017, 08:38:06 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
It was memo . Not bad i used your 3rd strike edits from that 4 button capcom game with the overly flashy effects.  But id seen you post a video of you and some girl playing your build. The quality was bad . But it seemed like  you  or she  was using . A filtered hi res . Ash .  Was hoping you would have released that. I couldnt find it any where. Also seemed cvs-ish . How much for that
   How do i tag him so he can respond?
um that wasn't me lol I don't have any 3rd strike edits a filtered ash and I'm not in
Any videos playing with a girl dude
#120  February 07, 2017, 10:48:51 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Okay ive just read through the whole thread. I dont see anything about the character itself. Just a buncha nitpicking.  These  are what i see and understand.  Shadic wanted  this character  with those game mechanics. Unable to do so himself  it was worth it to him to pay someone to edit for him in private.  He. Wanting to share what  he paid for so no one would have to be without this character in this style like he was. Opened a pandoras box.   Because  it didnt have proper credit given.  Why would it. Im assuming he picked a character from his collection and asked rei to do his thing.   Rather than take any credit at all since he didnt think it would leave shadics personal game.  Rei didnt bother with crediting anyone even himself.  Why would he?  I wouldnt. Hell i didnt release any sort of info about the color separations ive done.  If its a matter of taking payment. Thats a stupid thing to worry about.  Because if your scratching your head as to why. Or for what.  Its obvious it was   for the time and effort to  change the character in whatever way that shadic was unwilling or unable to do himself.   Or anyone else was willing to do previously  in so that shadic could find a version that fit his personal mugen build. .  Its that simple.  Always was.   Like anyone else he got paid for his time.  And shadic. Thank you for sharing it. . Over the years ive seen lots of personal edits in screenshots  that  were never released . Edits i personally would have enjoyed using.
This is a really good post into how this thread fell apart. If there was no context beyond this thread you'd hit the nail on the head. What's missing is the question as to "why? Why did so many automatically assume the worst?" AND "why didn't they calm down once more info was given?"

It's easy to say that everyone responding are just assholes. But the big missing pieces are how Rei has acted for a long time building himself into a person that is overly paranoid, hostile, thinks way too much of himself, and all in all hasn't made himself seem trust worthy or come off as someone people would be sympathetic towards.

I'd already started attempting to diffuse the situation and ppl seemed to be getting a clearer picture when Shadic said it was his fault no one was credited and that he'd only paid $10. When you have an angry mob you don't jump in fighting tooth and nail and insulting them like Rei did.

Focusing on the amount of work he actually did: CSing the char. Explain again that it was lack of communication that he didn't know it'd be shared and offer up an alternative readme that has credit to the authors. Ask Shadic to please update the release with said info and humbly apologize for the confusion.

If he'd done more of those actions and people still bitched then it'd prove they're assholes. But instead he went on another typical Rei tirade. He has made many posts that look similar to his 1st reaction in this thread. While it's understandable he was frustrated here it's still like calling wolf. All the times he blew up in other threads where it wasn't understandable has created this situation for himself.

And that's why I mentioned he never accepts his own personal flaws. He always projects the fault onto others 100%. It's a pattern. I hope this sheds some insight into what happened here.

TLDR: sensitive subject with money for edits and no credit combined with a sensitive overly paranoid creator = many pages of back and forth