YesNoOk

Glacius (POTS/DivineWolf Style) by Nexus Games released (02/24/2020) (Read 7949 times)

Started by 【MFG】gui0007, February 25, 2020, 02:38:52 am
Share this topic:
Glacius (POTS/DivineWolf Style) by Nexus Games released (02/24/2020)
#1  February 25, 2020, 02:38:52 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 04:34:59 am by 【MFG】gui0007
Re: Glacius (POTS/DivineWolf Style) by Nexus Games released (02/24/2020)
#2  February 26, 2020, 04:09:36 pm
  • Tesla
  • Buy a Tesla
    • UK
Nexus Games has been doing a fantastic job with re-created some of the most iconic characters from the Killer Instinct franchise, but I'll be honest, I really wish someone would just recreate them from their original sprites and not as redraws.
♪ This is Major Tom to Ground Control ♪
#3  February 26, 2020, 08:25:22 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org

he has this infinite and a few of his normals and specials are unsafe on hit. no thanks.
#4  February 26, 2020, 08:53:50 pm
    • Brazil

Nexus Games has been doing a fantastic job with re-created some of the most iconic characters from the Killer Instinct franchise, but I'll be honest, I really wish someone would just recreate them from their original sprites and not as redraws.
That isn't a redraw, it seems just like a weak attempt at a cartoony palette. Also, fantasic job? No, all his characters are awfully broken and poorly done, there is nothing fantastic about that trash.
Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 08:57:34 pm by Macaulyn97
#5  February 26, 2020, 09:16:20 pm
  • Wowzers!
That isn't a redraw, it seems just like a weak attempt at a cartoony palette. Also, fantasic job? No, all his characters are awfully broken and poorly done, there is nothing fantastic about that trash.

man o man... so hostile.
#6  February 26, 2020, 11:32:15 pm
    • USA

You are entitled to your opinion that this character is trash. Granted, I once said the quality in his characters was inconsistent, but ever since he made Orchid and Edward Elric, Nexus Games has been showing signs of improving.

I hope he considers fixing his previous works like that Tifa he made.

#7  February 27, 2020, 01:16:26 am
@Meldo Wiseau i fixed that infinite, i didn't notice that...thank you for showing this
i don't know which normals and specials are unsafe?

...i can't get better if no one tells me anything, I'm not perfect
no one tells me my characters are broken, how am i supposed to know that? i see videos if they are broken i fix them and when i notice something that broken when i test them again i fix them and make an update.

you can hate me all you want...it doesn't matter if you don't follow me, other people knows i update my characters when i have to, and sometimes people tell me if there is something broken but not all the time only once in a while i get feedback.

if you don't like my stuff then leave it like that and you don't have to be so hateful...i didn't do anything bad to get that kind of nasty reaction.
Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 01:58:21 am by Nexus Games

DW

#8  February 27, 2020, 02:07:07 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net

C'mon man... I mean, you don't have to hold someone's hand and praise them constantly. Though you don't have to be the opposite of that either. I've never seen Nexus reject feedback, or try to play it off. You can be blunt and not sugar coat things, but you don't have to be harsh to do it. I myself am very blunt when it comes to feedback.

Though I don't go saying their work is trash and what not. I'm genuinely trying to help someone, if I take the time to do so. Tone it down a bit. Help her become better. That's how the community grows and gets more quality content.

@Meldo Wiseau i fixed that infinite, i didn't notice that...thank you for showing this
i don't know which normals and specials are unsafe?

...i can't get better if no one tells me anything, I'm not perfect
no one tells me my characters are broken, how am i supposed to know that? i see videos if they are broken i fix them and when i notice something that broken when i test them again i fix them and make an update.

you can hate me all you want...it doesn't matter if you don't follow me, other people knows i update my characters when i have to, and sometimes people tell me if there is something broken but not all the time only once in a while i get feedback.

if you don't like my stuff then leave it like that and you don't have to be so hateful...i didn't do anything bad to get that kind of nasty reaction.

Don't let it get to you too much. It'll happen, but I don't think Macaulyn is a bad guy. Just a bit high strung it would seem. You can tell whether attacks are safe or not by(more conveniently) using Training by Stupa. It's a very handy tool when creating and testing in general and serves a various amount of useful assistance. I'm sure a general search will yield results for obtaining him.

If not, you can PM me and I'll upload him for you. Keep your head up and stay focused. As long as you have the willingness to improve and not settle, things will come around for you. I'm busy with stuff, but if I get the chance, I'll test this out and see if I can help you out with ironing things out.
#9  February 27, 2020, 02:33:50 am
@DW thank you so much i appropriate your words
#10  February 27, 2020, 04:49:05 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Calm down, if you're going to make claims like that, you need to at least provide feedback as to why. If you're not interested in doing so, please refrain from making such comments. They are unhelpful.
#11  March 06, 2020, 04:47:57 am
    • Philippines
The link is broken.
#12  March 07, 2020, 04:35:18 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20