Sub Zero KOF Style (Read 18979 times)

Started by Wou Mugen, October 31, 2020, 08:03:20 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Sub Zero KOF Style
#21  November 09, 2020, 09:24:16 pm
  • Progress
  • Divulgação de trabalhos
    • Brazil
Nice, a MK character in KoF style! And those sprites are certainly beautiful!

thanks bro

Ok I haven't been into KOF style for quite some time but after seeing Logan and especially this, I may have to get back into it. Great presentation man.

thanks
Found a few more things to mention after playing around with him more:

- Arctic Trap builds meter on hit.
- I don't think Fatal Blow should have as much slow-motion as it does. It's a bit jarring and actually loses a bit of impact, imo.
   - Also relating to Fatal Blow, it might be with specific characters, but the opponent is slightly misaligned during the attack, it seems.
- This was probably intentional since it's the same with your Logan, but both Sub-Zero and Logan have very high damage output, and Sub-Zero's already kind of a combo monster as it is. Would probably be a good idea to tweak the damage they can do, especially with Sub's Fatal Blow.
- Something in the movelist image, but Slide's follow up is listed as being done by pressing both kicks rather than with any punch, which is the proper command for the move.
Edit: One more thing I forgot to mention, Sub-Zero's voice lines are very low. It's hard to hear a lot of what he's saying over almost everything, honestly.

about fatal blow. i will reduce the quicktime.. i agree you, and i try fix the alignment.
about damage. both (logan and sub zero) draw little damage if comparing other characters from kof 2002
about sliding. thanks for reporting, relatar, I will correct it as soon as I get home
About voices.. i cant correct this, becouse i dont have a audio program  :stars:

thank you for the tips

[youtube]https://youtu.be/rwgrzOkWP58[/youtube]

Finally tested him. Such impressive work!

F  l  a  w  l  e  s  s      V  i  c  t  o  r  y  !

Valeu por compartilhar gui

#22  November 10, 2020, 12:06:18 am
    • Canada
There is a great free online audio converter tool, you can upload, adjust the volume and download it back right away. It works great for smaller audio files (I just ran a bunch of Killer instinct voice clips through it as they were also too quiet and they sound fantastic in MUGEN now)

https://audioalter.com/volume/
#23  November 10, 2020, 02:37:57 am
Looks awesome, I'm not even a fan of KOF style, but this is great looking! looking forward for your Kratos :o
#24  November 10, 2020, 01:24:26 pm
you deserve congrats! your chars are great!