YesNoOk

Blazblue Battle Coliseum Go Edition (WIP) (Read 20945 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, January 31, 2021, 11:47:42 am
Share this topic:
Blazblue Battle Coliseum Go Edition (WIP)
#1  January 31, 2021, 11:47:42 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Hi to everyone. I'm working with a new version of BBBC screenpack but using all the new things that Ikemen Go have. I'm working with the 0.96 version and for now I can do lot's of things and changes. I wanna show us all the news that I can implemend since now and at the end I wanna ask some questions that I have. Let's go:

First changes in the menu screen using the submenu options that Ikemen Go have. I need to work more in the Options screen:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I remade the game select animation with the rest of the games. I think now it's more feel it with the rest of the select screen:

Working hard to convert the versus screen to ikemen. I add all the effects that the original have this time, make the perspective of the center with after effects, and add the animated portraits!!!

In the winner screen I can add portrait in the first part of the animation:

New Game Over screen animation:

New Here Comes New Challenger animation:

And finally the Rank screen and the pause menu:

Ok, this is all that I have since now, I start to work with the versus portraits but before I do more I wanna ask some troubles that I have and I don't know if it's my fault or this version can't do it.

1- The most important thing that I wanna implemend it's multiple portraits in the same screen. In the system file I use p1.face.anim and p2.face.anim for select, versus and winner portraits, but it's possible to use more actions for add more portraits? I work to have all the letters to create names for this screens:

With this I can add different emblems for each character for the versus screen too:

And with different system files I can do a versus mode of the screenpack too!

2- I see a option to cut the portrait using coords p1.window = 0,0, 640,720 and for p2 too. This is very usefull, but I have a problem with the first portraits

and it's because I need two more points to can cut the portrait in a diagonal way, it's possible?

3- My last question it' s with the winner screen and related with the fonts. In the animation there are 2 parts and I need to show the fonts in the second part. There are some way to make the fonts wait since I want? And then I need that this fonts appear for a determinated time. Something like font.waittime and font.displaytime. Possible?

Well I hope you like it all the progresses of the screenpack and I hope you can help me a little in this the questions, thank you very much and see you soon!
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Go Edition (WIP)
#2  January 31, 2021, 12:09:54 pm
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
jeez, you got my vote. i'm actually on the verge on making a crossover story but i lack motivation!
#3  January 31, 2021, 03:20:24 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
I wondered when you would start working with IKEMEN GO, I was a little curious.
On the question of what is possible: Unlike MUGEN, IKEGO has no limits if you know Lua and Golang. So the actual limit is imposed by the users themselves. That said:
1 - No, by default each team member has only one portrait.
2 - The window parameter works in the same way as MUGEN. I may be mistaken, but I suppose something like that would some sort of 3D tool, and I don't think the devs would add, after all if it is to use custom portraits it is only fair that they are manually adjusted for this purpose. Even in official games it is like that.
3 - Not by default.

Check the motif.lua file (external/script) for the list of available parameters.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#4  January 31, 2021, 10:59:51 pm
Thank you very much for the responses Rorouni. I wait new updates to include this things, especially various portraits in the same screen because with this I can work with  a single and versus modes. About the second question in the original Blazblue the portraits are full and the box made the cut with diagonal. I try to do using layerno = 1 in the desired images but it's imposible because the perspectives are in constant scale and the heigh is variable all time. Well I continue working with the versus portraits. I redo it adjusting the height of everyone individually. I'm waiting too the bgdef for fight to convert Blazblue lifebars to Ikemen Go. See you soon with more advances.
#5  May 16, 2021, 01:11:53 pm
Hello to everyone, I have a great update with the Versus and Winner animations of the Continuum Shift game. This time I include more effects in the second explosion that I not include in the CT one. More updates of the screenpack soon. I hope you like it!

Versus Screen Animation:

Winner Screen Animation:

#6  May 26, 2021, 06:11:36 pm
    • Aruba
Superb! This reminds me of the old arcade machines of Taito Type X and Nescalive.
#7  May 30, 2021, 07:22:28 pm
Superb! This reminds me of the old arcade machines of Taito Type X and Nescalive.

Thank you very much! I have the versus mode! Not via menu, using 2 different system archives you can choose one or two player modes. Here some captures of the animations, I hope you like it!

More advances soon!
#8  May 30, 2021, 08:27:16 pm
    • Aruba
LET'S GOOO! Hype city!
#9  July 18, 2021, 07:33:03 pm
More updates! Finally I animate all the perspectives of the select screen with after effects. The size of the archive now it's 120mb but loads fast and looks really nice. I start to add the stage portraits and I add all the effects to the Calamity Trigger versus screen. Here you can see all the updates that I made, I hope you like it!
#10  July 19, 2021, 10:14:53 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Carlosman668
This looks insane, good shit
#11  July 20, 2021, 11:24:54 pm
#12  July 21, 2021, 11:42:18 pm
  • Ryoga
    • Brazil
    • www.vgbr.com/forum
Hi to everyone. I'm working with a new version of BBBC screenpack but using all the new things that Ikemen Go have. I'm working with the 0.96 version and for now I can do lot's of things and changes. I wanna show us all the news that I can implemend since now and at the end I wanna ask some questions that I have. Let's go:

First changes in the menu screen using the submenu options that Ikemen Go have. I need to work more in the Options screen:

I remade the game select animation with the rest of the games. I think now it's more feel it with the rest of the select screen:

Working hard to convert the versus screen to ikemen. I add all the effects that the original have this time, make the perspective of the center with after effects, and add the animated portraits!!!

In the winner screen I can add portrait in the first part of the animation:

New Game Over screen animation:

New Here Comes New Challenger animation:

And finally the Rank screen and the pause menu:

Ok, this is all that I have since now, I start to work with the versus portraits but before I do more I wanna ask some troubles that I have and I don't know if it's my fault or this version can't do it.

1- The most important thing that I wanna implemend it's multiple portraits in the same screen. In the system file I use p1.face.anim and p2.face.anim for select, versus and winner portraits, but it's possible to use more actions for add more portraits? I work to have all the letters to create names for this screens:

With this I can add different emblems for each character for the versus screen too:

And with different system files I can do a versus mode of the screenpack too!

2- I see a option to cut the portrait using coords p1.window = 0,0, 640,720 and for p2 too. This is very usefull, but I have a problem with the first portraits

and it's because I need two more points to can cut the portrait in a diagonal way, it's possible?

3- My last question it' s with the winner screen and related with the fonts. In the animation there are 2 parts and I need to show the fonts in the second part. There are some way to make the fonts wait since I want? And then I need that this fonts appear for a determinated time. Something like font.waittime and font.displaytime. Possible?

Well I hope you like it all the progresses of the screenpack and I hope you can help me a little in this the questions, thank you very much and see you soon!

Seems good. Ikemen is a great engine.
Spoiler: Not Safe For Work (click to see content)
#13  August 03, 2021, 02:45:57 am
  • I can take'em out with my fists
#14  August 03, 2021, 03:37:16 am
ikemen showing all its power... perfect conversion.
#15  August 03, 2021, 09:02:38 pm
So the last time I had a mugen with that blazblue start screen I changed the music and this was it
https://youtu.be/fOXW8DDSH9Q?list=PL86E8E3F409C4E7B8
let me know if you think it was a good idea this is just a constructive criticism post

Yes, I like it! It is a very consistent melody with the screen in question.

ikemen showing all its power... perfect conversion.

Thank you very much. But I'm waiting for the possibility to add simultaneous portraits in the same screen to can do more closed to the source.

And now I wanna show you the 1 player mode select screen with the new animations on it. The game selector it's different from the mugen version. It's great to can play at 1 and 2 player version in the ikemen Go version too, the only problem is that you need to choose between this 2 modes before launch the screenpack renaming the system.def archive. Here the video, I hope you like it.