YesNoOk

Joey S. (Self-Insert) VERSION 2 Released! (Read 62034 times)

Started by Joey S., July 26, 2022, 04:28:55 am
Share this topic:
Joey S. (Self-Insert) VERSION 2 Released!
#1  July 26, 2022, 04:28:55 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
After just under 2 years of waiting, I'm back after the ULTIMATE improvement!

Here's Joey V2: a MASSIVE overhaul of my original self-insert. This version fixes a TON of strange design choices I made in V1 and adds a few brand-new moves. Most importantly, he now feels WAY more like a KOF-styled character than before.

As always, feedback is appreciated!

Get it HERE!
Re: Joey S. (Self-Insert) VERSION 2 Released!
#2  July 27, 2022, 12:04:38 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
Here's some feedback
  • Line 2480 has a nice bit of baseless accusation of calling another MFG user a pedophile
Code:
[State 0, ParentVarAdd] ; OK GO!
type = ParentVarAdd
triggerall = (( (parent,var(33) % ( ( 10**(4-1) ) *10) ) - (parent,var(33) % ( 10**(4-1) ) ) ) / 10**(4-1)) = 0
triggerall = !var(1)
triggerall = MatchOver
triggerall = enemy,authorname = "OHMSBY" ||enemy,authorname = "Nep Heart" || enemy,authorname = "Shimmering Brony & Nep Heart"
triggerall = enemy,name != "Eri Hasumi" ; Nep made these two "Gen 2" characters that seem way more balanced.
triggerall = enemy,name != "Lilith"         ; He has since ditched this entirely and went back to making his cheap "Gen 1" stuff :\
trigger1 = root,Lose   ; Not that it matters. He's still probably a kid diddler lol
v = 33
value = 1000
  • Another cheevo that insults trans authors with an austin powers reference
Code:
type = ParentVarAdd
triggerall = (( (parent,var(32) % ( ( 10**(6-1) ) *10) ) - (parent,var(32) % ( 10**(6-1) ) ) ) / 10**(6-1)) = 0
triggerall = !var(1)
trigger1 = enemy,name = "ISAB" || enemy,name = "ISAK" || enemy,name = "ISAX" ; "Isabella" (Battle Craze)
trigger1 = enemy,authorname = "BCTeam"
trigger2 = enemy,name = "Shion"
trigger3 = enemy,name = "Bridget" || enemy,name = "bridget"
trigger4 = enemy,name = "Testament" || enemy,name = "testament" ; Fuck you AND your shitty Strive redesign.
trigger5 = enemy,name = "Teddie"
trigger6 = enemy,name = "Astolfo"
trigger7 = enemy,authorname = "One Winged Angel / MelvanaInChains + The_None" || enemy,authorname = "MelvanaInChains"
trigger8 = enemy,name = "Sketchy"
trigger9 = enemy,authorname = "McDucky Potatoes"
v = 32
value = 100000
  • A lot of other achievements are just insulting other authors
  • Victory14 to Victory19 are pretty much on the same level as the cheevos
  • "Joey" gains back meter when the level 5 version of the super is done mainly because it just changestates into its taunt

Comments within characters that are posted to MFG are treated the same as if you straight out said them on the forum.
#3  July 27, 2022, 01:21:54 am
  • Racing Game Enthusiast
  • Formerly known as SumirekoUsami
    • USA
...wow that's not a good look at all honestly.

It's very hostile, and unneeded.
also false accusations is just a no.

Just a guy who has a big passion for Racing Games, who happened to stumble upon MUGEN one year...
#4  July 27, 2022, 01:39:29 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
Here's some feedback
  • Line 2480 has a nice bit of baseless accusation of calling another MFG user a pedophile
Code:
type = ParentVarAdd
triggerall = (( (parent,var(33) % ( ( 10**(4-1) ) *10) ) - (parent,var(33) % ( 10**(4-1) ) ) ) / 10**(4-1)) = 0
triggerall = !var(1)
triggerall = MatchOver
triggerall = enemy,authorname = "OHMSBY" ||enemy,authorname = "Nep Heart" || enemy,authorname = "Shimmering Brony & Nep Heart"
triggerall = enemy,name != "Eri Hasumi" ; Nep made these two "Gen 2" characters that seem way more balanced.
triggerall = enemy,name != "Lilith"         ; He has since ditched this entirely and went back to making his cheap "Gen 1" stuff :\
trigger1 = root,Lose   ; Not that it matters. He's still probably a kid diddler lol
v = 33
value = 1000
Code:
type = ParentVarAdd
triggerall = (( (parent,var(32) % ( ( 10**(6-1) ) *10) ) - (parent,var(32) % ( 10**(6-1) ) ) ) / 10**(6-1)) = 0
triggerall = !var(1)
trigger1 = enemy,name = "ISAB" || enemy,name = "ISAK" || enemy,name = "ISAX" ; "Isabella" (Battle Craze)
trigger4 = enemy,name = "Testament" || enemy,name = "testament" ; Fuck you AND your shitty Strive redesign.
trigger7 = enemy,authorname = "One Winged Angel / MelvanaInChains + The_None" || enemy,authorname = "MelvanaInChains"
v = 32
value = 100000
  • "Joey" gains back meter when the level 5 version of the super is done mainly because it just changestates into its taunt

Comments within characters that are posted to MFG are treated the same as if you straight out said them on the forum.

It’s just a joke.
#5  July 27, 2022, 01:58:16 am
  • Racing Game Enthusiast
    • USA
Here's some feedback
Code:
type = ParentVarAdd
triggerall = !var(1)
triggerall = MatchOver
v = 33
value = 1000
Code:
type = ParentVarAdd
triggerall = !var(1)
v = 32
value = 100000

It’s just a joke.

No. it really isn't, apparently you can't tell what actual bullying is.
the Shots at Shim, Nep, melvanainchains, it's all pure maliciousness.

Just a guy who has a big passion for Racing Games, who happened to stumble upon MUGEN one year...
#6  July 27, 2022, 02:01:06 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Except people don't normally joke like that?

I would have laughed off the Austin Powers reference if it was only targeting characters like Bridget rather than specific people in the Mugen community, but the pedophilia accusations and multiple instances of flamebaiting in general is hard to ignore and pass off as "just a joke"
#7  July 27, 2022, 02:06:31 am
  • KFC
    • USA
yeah, i guess you're right.

I would have laughed off the Austin Powers reference if it was only targeting characters like Bridget rather than specific people in the Mugen community, but the pedophilia accusations and multiple instances of flamebaiting in general is hard to ignore and pass off as "just a joke"

i don't trust pedophiles.
#8  July 27, 2022, 02:09:56 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org

I don't either, but if you're going to make a serious accusation like that you're going to need some pretty damning concrete evidence to back up your claims.
#9  July 27, 2022, 02:10:30 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
yeah, i guess you're right.

WTF does that even mean nobody here is one its just Joey insulting ppl with dumb accusations due to not liking who a person is.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#10  July 27, 2022, 02:12:08 am
  • KFC
    • USA
#11  July 27, 2022, 02:32:56 am
    • Philippines
And here I thought as you being an author, you should know better than to just hurl one of the most bad-tasting jokes in the history of this community.
#12  July 27, 2022, 03:06:55 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 What do we have here, all Joey's character update did was prove those gross, bigoted screenshots from months ago to be objectively true. You'd think Dronk and gang would have learned from the last time they got exposed and owned, but here they are taking yet another L. I guess they can crawl back into their cave again because there is no recovering from this tbh.
Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 03:43:41 am by Nep Heart
#13  July 27, 2022, 03:24:14 am
  • Sunrise Shimmy
    • Mexico
    • Skype - Shimmering Brony
    • sites.google.com/view/shim-m-u-g-e-n/home
This is falling very low, falsely accussing me and Nep Heart of pedophilia is very serious, so unnacceptable and illegal, as well as insulting a trans MUGEN author. You should be ashamed of yourself and be sorry, that is if you actually know what shame is and actually feel remorse for anything.
Nep-Nep-Nep! Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Neeeeep!

Support me on PayPal!
Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 12:28:36 pm by シム (Shim)
#14  July 27, 2022, 03:30:59 am
  • Racing Game Enthusiast
    • USA
It's pretty much the most malicious you can really get tbh, there's also "Achievements" which mock said creators as well, including you two as well, Nep and Shim.

It's very despicable, down right malicious, and is absolutely poor in taste.

#15  July 27, 2022, 03:55:26 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn

Okay, I promised myself I wasn't gonna pipe up in here, but the fact that you have the audacity to take this as an opportunity to bring up a completely unrelated incident with unrelated parties to this (that YOU falsified, by the way, which probably explains why you're doing it) is fucking despicable and a shining example of narrative manipulation. Leave your personal vendettas at the door, bud.
Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 04:00:59 am by Dawn de Era
#16  July 27, 2022, 04:07:04 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA

Okay, I promised myself I wasn't gonna pipe up in here, but the fact that you have the audacity to take this as an opportunity to bring up a completely unrelated incident with unrelated parties to this (that YOU falsified, by the way, which probably explains why you're doing it) is fucking despicable and a shining example of narrative manipulation. Leave your personal vendettas at the door, bud.

Way to miss the fucking point.
#17  July 27, 2022, 04:09:40 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash

What "point"? Pray tell how you bringing up a different incident that involves people that are not Joey and using the opportunity to shit on them in any way justified.
#18  July 27, 2022, 04:12:43 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA

What "point"? Pray tell how you bringing up a different incident that involves people that are not Joey and using the opportunity to shit on them in any way justified.

It's snowballed to what happened in this very thread, use your brain. Also, several have come forward and clarified they're real anyway, not sure why you're getting so defensive if you're absolutely sure they're fake.
#19  July 27, 2022, 04:16:43 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
Also, several have come forward and clarified they're real anyway, not sure why you're getting so defensive if you're absolutely sure they're fake.
Well maybe people don't take kindly to issues that have already been dealt with all of a sudden being retreaded for no justifiable reason?
Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 04:20:22 am by Dawn de Era
#20  July 27, 2022, 04:21:07 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Listen, I was trying to take this week off but I see now that nothing will get done if I continue to.

1 week, because this shit has happened before, we made a rule about it then, everybody involved should know better, and people shouldn't be bothering me. If you cannot fucking contain your shit to your little kool kids klub then make sure you scrub the release before you release it.

Not.

Hard.

AT.

ALL.

Anybody who wants to pipe up about the injustice of it all can share the spoils. Too old for this shit.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time