Re: MK vs. SF - Fight for the Universe
#221  July 12, 2010, 08:56:11 pm
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
#222  July 13, 2010, 12:19:03 am
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/
Looks like to me he took Ascended Mugen owner's Scorpion he released over Chibbit chat for kick's, and compiled it with EFSAndy's mugen chars, Nothing new with compilation threads.
Interactive Stage W.I.P Click Below

--------------

I give my life not for honor but for you
#223  July 13, 2010, 12:25:56 am
    • USA
Looks like to me he took Ascended Mugen owner's Scorpion he released over Chibbit chat for kick's, and compiled it with EFSAndy's mugen chars, Nothing new with compilation threads.
Hey, you, you have no idea what you're talking about, shut the hell up.
Anyways, firelord, you can finally put up an animated stance. :P
#224  July 13, 2010, 12:29:00 am
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/

I don't?, First of all Ive been in the community way longer then you, Secondly i was there when ascended released it, I do know what im talking about no one said it was a fact, so here's a tip, You shut the hell up. Oh and the guys who posted it on the chat along time ago there names were aZcal and Wanted.

--------------

#225  July 13, 2010, 12:35:50 am
    • USA

I don't?, First of all Ive been in the community way longer then you, Secondly i was there when ascended released it, I do know what im talking about no one said it was a fact, so here's a tip, You shut the hell up. Oh and the guys who posted it on the chat along time ago there names were aZcal and Wanted.
you speak as if i didn't already know all this.  The reason i told you to shut the hell up is because your last statement about the possibility was derragatory. I know the same things you do, and here you assume you're more experienced and can talk down to me. Tsk tsk. Shame.
#226  July 13, 2010, 12:41:27 am
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/

you speak as if i didn't already know all this.  The reason i told you to shut the hell up is because your last statement about the possibility was derragatory. I know the same things you do, and here you assume you're more experienced and can talk down to me. Tsk tsk. Shame.

Derragtory? Lmfao Derogatory<-, Lets just start off with that, Also no it wasn't at all you're just the imbecile that assumed that.

--------------

#227  July 13, 2010, 01:17:55 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
FUCK AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a lot of work to make the palette and indexing especially for mugen but finally a nice work...

And I change the Shao Kahn for Shang Tsung (Something like EVIL VERSION in VG EXILES Flash)

And Kintaro by Nightwolf
Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 01:22:53 am by [ƒıЯ£-ŁØřĐ]

MDD

#228  July 13, 2010, 02:06:19 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
LOL at Evil Shang Tsung. And Nightwolf, eh? I thought you would put Kano, but he's alright, I guess. And for you Chatman:

Yes, they suck. I just made the reddish skin color part blend in a bit better and experimented from there. Like I told you, it been a while with SF3 sprites.
#229  July 13, 2010, 02:07:52 am
  • Jack Krauser

It was a lot of work to make the palette and indexing especially for mugen but finally a nice work...

And I change the Shao Kahn for Shang Tsung (Something like EVIL VERSION in VG EXILES Flash)

And Kintaro by Nightwolf
oooooo amazing! that powders must be doing sagat and shang tsung
#230  July 13, 2010, 02:10:17 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#231  July 13, 2010, 02:33:00 am
  • You must be sexy to stand a chance!

Shang Tsung (Something like EVIL VERSION in VG EXILES Flash)

F#*KING AMAZING! pretty nice done guys... I just noticed that Sagat has a couple of errors, he has a white dot near by his right knee and a weird brownish outline in his right shoulder.

#232  July 13, 2010, 02:46:36 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
#233  July 13, 2010, 04:20:22 am
    • USA
Derragtory? Lmfao Derogatory<-, Lets just start off with that, Also no it wasn't at all you're just the imbecile that assumed that.
Knew i spelled that wrong, whatever, i was rushing out to martial arts. And:
Nothing new with compilation threads.
Doesn't sound negative at all.   --; I don't see how that's a positive or neutral statement. And clap for you, you can get your internet balls up to argue with a 15 year old. Maybe i shouldn't have told you to shut the hell up, but then again, maybe you shouldn't have made that insulting comment towards the work obviously being done.

Thanks man.
LOL at Evil Shang Tsung. And Nightwolf, eh? I thought you would put Kano, but he's alright, I guess. And for you Chatman:

Yes, they suck. I just made the reddish skin color part blend in a bit better and experimented from there. Like I told you, it been a while with SF3 sprites.
I wouldn't say they suck, in fact, a bit of editing and they'd look perfect. I do like the first one though, it's a throwback to sf2 sagat.  :)
F#*KING AMAZING! pretty nice done guys... I just noticed that Sagat has a couple of errors, he has a white dot near by his right knee and a weird brownish outline in his right shoulder.
Oh shit...you're right. Ill fix that right now.
Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 04:24:15 am by Chatman
#234  July 13, 2010, 04:55:50 am
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/
Uhh right, Im gonna take it easy on you because you're 15? Seriously kid, Mugen Compilations are old, What happened to OC? I mean jesus are people that lazy now? If you don't like my comment too bad, Don't insult me and i won't make you look like a fool.

--------------

#235  July 13, 2010, 05:04:23 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
Where the fuck do you see compilations? >:(

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch

MDD

#236  July 13, 2010, 05:04:47 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
Uhh right, Im gonna take it easy on you because you're 15? Seriously kid, Mugen Compilations are old, What happened to OC? I mean jesus are people that lazy now? If you don't like my comment too bad, Don't insult me and i won't make you look like a fool.
Except if you haven't noticed, this isn't a compilation except the Ryu.
#237  July 13, 2010, 05:14:21 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
#238  July 13, 2010, 05:16:10 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
Are you keeping Hugo or are you gonna replace him with Makoto?

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch

MDD

#239  July 13, 2010, 05:28:26 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
Are you keeping Hugo or are you gonna replace him with Makoto?
There are no grapplers in this game, so if he's being replaced, it should be with Zangief. If anyone needs replacing, it's Sean.

I'm guessing by now that you all know my deep hatred of Sean. But besides that, the game has too many Shotos already. Get rid of his ass.
#240  July 13, 2010, 05:28:57 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/