YesNoOk

Data Drain's Stuff Roa Madness! (Somewhat.) Updated: August 27th 2013. (Read 42517 times)

Started by _Data_Drain_, March 15, 2013, 07:07:53 pm
Share this topic:
Data Drain's Stuff Roa Madness! (Somewhat.) Updated: August 27th 2013.
#1  March 15, 2013, 07:07:53 pm
    • USA
So... I've been lurking for a long time... Might as well post my palettes now.

Please note. I will not take requests. There are others out there who are better then me. And will take requests. :P

Unless in some cases. You want a palette I've already made for another version of the character... I might consider it then. As long as you link me to it.

Warachia by 9. And Rajaa's.

Human 02 (Kirby 64/one of my Brawl hacks.) Vergil (DMC3.) Magus (CT.) Dracula (CV:SotN.) Ghetsis (Pokemon B2/W2.) Goenitz (KoF96.) Miles Edgeworth (PW:AA Series.) Raphael (Soul Calibur 4.)
9's version.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Raaja's version.

White Len by 9. (The playable one from AA, not the boss one... These kinda work with that one. But the small portrait messes up. These however work with Kohaku's version.)

Ashley (Wario Ware.) Drawcia (Kirby Canvas Curse... With some liberties taken.) Viridi (Kid Icarus: Uprising.)

Sion by 9. And Rajaa's.

Marina Liteyears (Mischief Makers.) Egyptian (Original.) Simon Like (Castlevania)
9's version.
Rajaa's version.

Nero Chaos by 9. And Rajaa's.

Ganondorf (LoZ:TP/SSBB.) Zombie (Edit of one of Rajaa's.) Wesker (Resident Evil 5.)
9's version.
Rajaa's version.

Aoko by 9. And Rajaa's.

N (Pokemon) Electric Blue (Original)
9's version.
Rajaa's version.

Arcueid by Kuro, and 9. And Rajaa's. (Sadly... The Kuro/9 version does not include Arch-Type Earth in any way...)

Peach, and Rosalina (Super Mario Bros.) Shadow Queen (PM2:TTYD.)
Kuro/9's version.
Rajaa's version.

Red Arcueid by 9.

Shadow Queen (PM2:TTYD.)

Len by 9. And Rajaa's.

Skitty (Pokemon Gen 3) Purrloin (Pokemon Gen 5) Kirlia (Pokemon Gen 3)
9's version.
Rajaa's version.

Mech Hisui by Rajaa.

Dorothy (Big O) Robo Ky (Guilty Gear)

Miyako by 9. And Rajaa's.

Iris... Sorta. (Pokemon)
9's version.
Rajaa's version.

Riesbyfe by Rajaa.

Ice Fox (Based on one of my sister's characters.) Samus (Metroid/SSBB.) Aerith (FFVII)

Roa by Rajaa.

Gill... Sorta. (Street Fighter 3.) Dante (DMC3... I'm gonna miss this Dante. T_T) Orochi Yashiro. (King of Fighters 97.) Random 1. Random 2. Medical.
Spoiler: Priest outfit preview. (click to see content)

Satsuki by 9. And Rajaa's.

Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid.) Amy (Soul Calibur 4.)
9's version.
Rajaa's version.

Shiki by Rajaa.

...Not that you can really tell, BUT, Fox. (Star Fox/SSBB... If you guess why, I applaud you.) Orange/Purple (Original.)

Neco Arc Chaos by DOBUROKU. (Includes pictures of helpers.)

Link with Zelda, and Ganondorf... DA TRIFORCE!11! *Ahem, sorry about that.* (LoZ:TP/SSBB.)

Akari by Yes&Donalddesu.

Peach (SMB.) Shadow Queen (PM2:TTYD.) Ashley (Wario Ware.) Vivian... Kinda. (PM2:TTYD)

Missingno. by Mike.

Just a simple default replacement. To be more accurate to the game. (Er, Pokemon R/B/G.)

Koopa Troopa by LegatoB and Titiln.

Squirtle (Pokemon, all gens.)

Shimo by Ikaruga.

Chiyako... (Original/Brawl Hack of mine.) Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid.) Leaf (Pokemon FR/LG.) Rosa (Pokemon B2/W2.)

Another Igniz by Chin-Ya.

Random Black and Blue palette. (Original.)

Cloud by Infinite.

Ike (FE/SSBB.) Zidane (Final Fantasy IX. Note the sword was based on Exploda. It was a friend's idea. :P)

Ash Crimson by Jin, edited by MC2.

All six are just random palettes. The palette separation is... Nightmarish. So I didn't have much room to mess around. ಠ_ಠ

Kung Fu Man by Divinewolf, with Moon Girard's color separation patch. http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.1756874

Ike (FE/SSBB.) Phoenix Wright (PW:AA Series... Personally, I think he's drunk here.) Brock (Pokemon HG/SS.) Brock (Pokemon Anime.)

Portraits:

Alcott by Kamekaze.

Voicepacks:

Spoiler: Krauser by Infinite: Saxton Hale! (Video Preview) (click to see content)
(Credit to Durox... Without him, Hale wouldn't have a voice for me to make a soundpack for. :P)

And to C.A.N for the video.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52249538/Mugen/Wolfgang_Hale.snd

Spoiler: Warachia by Rajaa: Actress Again soundpack. (Video Preview) (click to see content)
MAJOR credit to Kirijo Mitsuru for the clean sound rips from that game. http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/the-alchemists-workshop-whatever-is-hand-139608.0.html
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52249538/Mugen/RajaaWarachiaAA.snd

Spoiler: Goenitz by Don Drago: Merasmus Goenitz. (Video Preview) (click to see content)
(Sadly the character is offline...)

Credit to C.A.N for the 2K2 mode video.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52249538/Mugen/Merasmus_Goenitz.snd

Spoiler: Rajaa Roa cleaned up voice. (click to see content)
Credit to... Little Len... Sion... Kirijo Mitsuru... Bah, whatever. For the clean sound rips.  http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/the-alchemists-workshop-whatever-is-hand-139608.0.html

And C.A.N for the video.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52249538/Mugen/RajaaRoa.snd
Re: Data Drain's Palettes... How original.
#2  March 15, 2013, 10:12:48 pm
  • Colorful Palette Contributor & Seductive Beauty
  • Gladiolus is charming, I wish he was here ❤️
    • USA
Awesome palettes, but I was wondering if you can make the picture sizes of your palettes a little bigger because they are really hard to see, but overall your palettes are amazing. You should totally check my palette page out to Data Drain.

Before I did not even know how to make good palettes but I have improved later on and please check my palette page out and give me feedback and thank you.

P.S - Try using this website called imgur.com. It's a good website and it's pretty basic.

"I want to be in Gladiolus' arms. He makes me a happy girl and there's just something about him makes me special."
#3  March 16, 2013, 03:17:27 am
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
So you decided to take my advice and start posting here huh? Great stuff _Data_Drain_.

GLB

#4  March 16, 2013, 07:54:08 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Some potentially nice stuff here, perhaps you could do as Shermie suggested and make your next previews a bit bigger? They're a bit hard to see as they are now.
#5  March 16, 2013, 08:14:32 am
    • USA
Awesome palettes, but I was wondering if you can make the picture sizes of your palettes a little bigger because they are really hard to see, but overall your palettes are amazing. You should totally check my palette page out to Data Drain.

Before I did not even know how to make good palettes but I have improved later on and please check my palette page out and give me feedback and thank you.

P.S - Try using this website called imgur.com. It's a good website and it's pretty basic.
Like I said. The gifs keep uploading wrong... They should be the right size. But Photobucket keeps resizing them to be small. Which I don't understand to be honest. :/

I'l check yours out in a little while.

So you decided to take my advice and start posting here huh? Great stuff _Data_Drain_.
Heh, yeah. :P

Glad you like the palettes.

Some potentially nice stuff here, perhaps you could do as Shermie suggested and make your next previews a bit bigger? They're a bit hard to see as they are now.
If I knew how to stop Photobucket from resizing the images... I would make the previews bigger. I might try another image site, just for the palette images. Or I might even test something out... Perhaps Photobucket just doesn't like gifs? Maybe the next time. I'll make them still images.

Anyway. Thanks for the compliment. :)

GLB

#6  March 16, 2013, 08:16:34 am
It's not your fault, Photobucket has resize issues all the time, unless you're not using the direct link then it's Photobucket's fault. I suggest creating an Imgur to add all of your palette previews to, that could work out better.
#7  March 16, 2013, 08:45:36 am
    • USA
It's not your fault, Photobucket has resize issues all the time, unless you're not using the direct link then it's Photobucket's fault. I suggest creating an Imgur to add all of your palette previews to, that could work out better.
Okay, I did that... And yeah, you and Shermie were right. Imgur is better for this kinda thing. I updated the original post with fixed images. Plus added one I forgot to add originally.

GLB

#8  March 16, 2013, 08:54:03 am
Much better!

Some of these are quite nice, I really like your use of black and blue, especially on Igniz. I hope to see more from you.
#9  March 16, 2013, 09:15:10 am
    • USA
Much better!

Some of these are quite nice, I really like your use of black and blue, especially on Igniz. I hope to see more from you.
Thank you. And yeah, I like the way that Another Igniz palette turned out. Especially since he has some odd color separation. His hair, one part of his outfit, and fire share the same palette.

Anyway, when I get more ideas. I'll likely make more palettes. There's a few old Warachia palettes I might revise.

#10  March 16, 2013, 09:25:04 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Indeed, some of them look really good :) I like what I see.
Chilling
Re: Data Drain's Palettes... How original. Updated: March 16th 2013.
#11  March 16, 2013, 11:18:39 am
    • USA
Indeed, some of them look really good :) I like what I see.
Thank you very much. :)

Also, I added two new Warachia palettes. Goenitz, and Edgeworth. (With a Manfred Von Karma inspired cape... I didn't know what to do with it. So I thought that would be neat. And symbolic... Or something.)

Re: Data Drain's Palettes... How original. Updated: March 16th 2013.
#12  March 16, 2013, 02:10:25 pm
  • Colorful Palette Contributor & Seductive Beauty
  • Gladiolus is charming, I wish he was here ❤️
    • USA
That is so much better Data Drain. Your palettes are well beautifully made and these are so awesome especially Another Igniz by Chin-Ya. His blue and black work well together.

"I want to be in Gladiolus' arms. He makes me a happy girl and there's just something about him makes me special."
Re: Data Drain's Palettes... How original. Updated: March 17th 2013.
#13  March 17, 2013, 10:55:45 am
    • USA
Yeah, blue and black do go well together. :P

Anyway, I updated the original post with three Shimo palettes. One being Hatsune Miku based. And the other two being Pokemon female player character based.

GLB

#14  March 17, 2013, 12:06:08 pm
I really like the Hatsune Miku one, thanks!  :)
#15  March 17, 2013, 04:53:41 pm
    • USA
You're welcome. :)

I like the way it turned out too. Shimo is pretty fun to make palettes for... The only thing that bothers me are her sandals. Since they seem to lack shading... Plus they are a bit tricky to turn into shoes.
XD
#16  March 17, 2013, 07:43:46 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
[leeching]Could you please make some palettes for Rajaa's Warachia? (If so, please make a Goenitz palette for him. :3)[/leeching]
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?

GLB

#17  March 17, 2013, 08:36:14 pm
#18  March 17, 2013, 09:05:11 pm
    • USA
Yeah. I don't take requests... Though, this COULD be an exception... Since in theory, all I have to do is swap the colors to Raaja's version. And this shouldn't take TOO long.

Which, I will admit. Is in need of some palettes... Since, no offense to Raaja at all. Since some look alright. But some kinda hurt my eyes... I'll at least put this on the consideration list. But they will only be conversions of the current palettes. No new ones.

But other then maybe conversions of palettes I've already made for other versions... I really don't want to take requests for a character I might not potentially be interested in making palettes for. Or get this constant feeling of "oh I gotta make that palette for this person, eh I'll do it later". Then possibly forget... It would be kinda stressful.
<_>
#19  March 17, 2013, 09:07:41 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#20  March 17, 2013, 09:40:31 pm
    • USA
Learn to read, C.A.N.
:omg: Crap, usually I'm better about that. Sorry.
*Shrugs* It's alright. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

At least with that one though. I thought of a new rule... If possible. I can convert palettes to a different version of the character. If they use the same sprites. But of course have different arrangements of the palette.

Check the original post. There's conversions for Raaja's Warachia now of my palettes for 9's.

Though I gotta say. Replacing his palettes is odd... Instead of editing the def file. You need to open his files with the latest Fighter Factory. And replace them on the sprite file.
._.