YesNoOk

Terrorism in Brussels today. (Read 5388 times)

Started by DNZRX768, March 22, 2016, 03:59:03 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Terrorism in Brussels today.
#21  March 23, 2016, 12:41:07 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#22  March 23, 2016, 12:50:29 pm
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
These are not religions, it's massacre. The terrorist are just a monsters who dirts their respective religions and has no purpose of living, they don't deserve to life in this world. However, if some of them can be interrogated for some answers & find out about tragical past, not all terrorist are evil. Robin Damashii from Kamen Rider Ghost did told Takeru that most of our mindset has our own sense of justice.
#23  March 23, 2016, 01:13:40 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
I agree, this is not an act of religion but an act induced by faith. This is an ethos-laden attack, full of fallacies, most likely led by people who do not follow their own rules simply because they can make the rules. Those with the gold do not share, most often.

Interrogation will at the very least spout nothing because of how much ethos it takes to do such an act. I was trained by the military to only give them my name, my rank, and my military ID, nothing more, nothing less. If anything, The deaths of US militants will garner political conversation if an enemy executes us en masse, if given any attention at all. Civilians will more than likely get the treatment, and it will only be made into social propaganda (Society is our own propagandists, I believe), and an outrage ensues. If that can happen in a First-World country like the USA and the UK, it's only going to be more unhinged in other countries, especially those with militia presences, or cultures that are based on the warrior aspect, or tribal and psuedo-tribal cultures.

You have to think in the realm of "good" and "evil" as highly subjective. One might think that the bombings were heinous crimes, as do I, but another one might think that that event was Godsend. So for them, the bomber did good. Given the lengths those people went through just to get captured, their sense of pride and honor might kick in, and you won't hear a peep from them.

tl;dr: Interrogation will give you nothing but a militant troll. If that troll dies in any way, that's fuel to the fire.
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE