YesNoOk

Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out) (Read 2837327 times)

Started by Iced, July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out)
#3861  December 29, 2019, 08:14:38 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
I wonder if Agents of Shield might get connected to it,Sword was referenced in it,maybe its possible
#3862  December 30, 2019, 04:09:45 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
I wonder if Agents of Shield might get connected to it,Sword was referenced in it,maybe its possible

I'm just happy its S.W.O.R.D. and not Exiles. Though I would love it if the Siege Perilous will be used either in Wanda Vision or the next Dr. Strange film.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#3863  December 30, 2019, 05:20:41 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#3864  December 30, 2019, 09:56:14 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
I love the exiles , but only the first half, it really went down the drain once they changed writers.

It was good but as you said it went down the drain and I never bothered with volumes 2 and 3. I love some of the concepts it creates with its characters (black Namor, Ironman's daughter, Fantastic Four Hulk, Dr. Doom saving the planet from Annihulus, etc.) but everything feels so rushed and executed badly. I think it was that Rogue X dinosaur humanoid that made me quit the series.
sailormoongalaxy said:
#3865  January 07, 2020, 02:09:49 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
sailormoongalaxy said:
#3866  January 07, 2020, 02:22:48 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
But, where does that report comes from?
Stupid videos like this report on redit posts and take them seriously when it was a kid with too much free time who posted it.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#3867  January 08, 2020, 04:17:01 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Assuming this random YouTuber is correct, I guess they'll call this team-up movie starring the actual, real Defenders "Heroes for Hire", huh? :smug:
#3868  January 13, 2020, 07:37:00 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA

So I guess this is actually MCU-adjacent now, since it has cameos from Spider-Man and Vulture.  I thought this one was supposed to be part of Sony’s own Spidey-centric cinematic universe.  Who even knows anymore.
#3869  January 13, 2020, 08:08:30 pm
    • Canada
[youtube] https://youtu.be/jLMBLuGJTsA[/youtube]

So I guess this is actually MCU-adjacent now, since it has cameos from Spider-Man and Vulture.  I thought this one was supposed to be part of Sony’s own Spidey-centric cinematic universe.  Who even knows anymore.

They gave Morbius a movie? Jebus, what did they run out of other Spider-man c-listers already? No Kraven movie first? What about The Spot, or Paste Pot Pete?

Goddamn Sony you must be desperate to make the Spiderman Cinimatic Universe a thing if you are going to bust out Morbius. Lol. I bet they are going to try to give the Black Cat a movie too.
#3870  January 13, 2020, 08:09:24 pm
    • Brazil

Actually, no one really knows if this is connected to the MCU or not. I mean, according to wikipedia, Michael Keaton has been cast in an "undisclosed role". So, yeah, who even knows anymore.
#3871  January 13, 2020, 08:14:15 pm
    • Brazil

They gave Morbius a movie? Jebus, what did they run out of other Spider-man c-listers already? No Kraven movie first? What about The Spot, or Paste Pot Pete?

Goddamn Sony you must be desperate to make the Spiderman Cinimatic Universe a thing if you are going to bust out Morbius. Lol. I bet they are going to try to give the Black Cat a movie too.

I don't know if you're using sarcasm but if you're not then I present to you: Silver & Black https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_%26_Black_(unproduced_film)
#3872  January 13, 2020, 08:22:57 pm
Word is they're bringing Tom Holland multiverse style. They're probably aiming to turn it into a Madame Web introduction. Michael Keaton is a surprise though.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3873  January 15, 2020, 01:04:55 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
... according to wikipedia, Michael Keaton has been cast in an "undisclosed role"...
Because wikipedia is a trusted source of information right?

Sony and Marvel have a new working relationship regarding the Spider-man franchise, where they will be advising on things.
#3874  January 15, 2020, 01:45:49 pm
    • Brazil
... according to wikipedia, Michael Keaton has been cast in an "undisclosed role"...
Because wikipedia is a trusted source of information right?

Sony and Marvel have a new working relationship regarding the Spider-man franchise, where they will be advising on things.

And who should I believe then? Some random dude on the internet or some random clickbaiting website? Until Sony comfirms what role Keaton is playing, nobody knows.
Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 01:50:48 pm by Good_Wall533
#3875  January 15, 2020, 08:18:49 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3876  September 18, 2020, 10:23:32 am
I think they will eventually reboot before the next movie, this iteration of SpiderMan is too deeply rooted in the MCU.
#3877  December 10, 2020, 02:06:01 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
This rumor has been circulating in Facebook for months now with the return of Tobey and Andrew with Spider-Man 3 being the live action Spider-verse.  Suprised IGN would post this.

Hope it is true. I'd love to see Andrew Garfield as Spidey again.

https://www.facebook.com/ign/photos/a.119104781632/10158319608761633/

Reports suggest former Spider-Man actors Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield, as well as Mary Jane actress Kirsten Dunst, may all reprise their roles for the next Spider-Man film in the MCU.

Also more news on Doc Ock and Electro.
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2559864/in-major-news-spider-man-3-is-bringing-back-alfred-molinas-doctor-octopus

It’s been made abundantly clear over the last several months that the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s third Spider-Man movie, informally known as Spider-Man 3, is shaping up to be something special, even by superhero movie standards. Now things have kicked up yet another notch, as word has come in that Alfred Molina is reprising Otto Octavius, a.k.a. Doctor Octopus.

https://screenrant.com/spiderman-3-electro-return-jamie-foxx-comment/

Jamie Foxx playfully says he would be happy to return as Electro for the MCU's Spider-Man 3, seemingly suggesting it isn't a done deal. Well before Tom Holland stepped into the webslinger's shoes for the MCU, Andrew Garfield played Peter Parker for Sony's The Amazing Spider-Man franchise. The 2014 Amazing Spider-Man 2 co-starred Foxx as Max Dillon, a meek Oscorp employee who, following a devastating accident, becomes the villain Electro. Sony had big plans for this series, but they ultimately fell apart following the middling response to The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

However, recent months have seemed to indicate The Amazing Spider-Man isn't completely gone. In early October, news broke that Foxx will appear in the MCU's upcoming Spider-Man 3, and he'll still be playing Electro. This casting decision opened up a slew of possibilities about the MCU's multiverse and how it connects to other Spider-Man movies. Marvel has so far remained mum about Foxx's casting and hasn't even confirmed it, which casts some doubt on it actually happening.
sailormoongalaxy said:
#3878  December 10, 2020, 02:09:46 am
Charlie Cox is also rumored since today. No word yet on Bernthal and D'Onofrio.
#3879  December 10, 2020, 07:39:30 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Interesting to see how that would play out, if it's actually true (right now it's only sourced from a somewhat reputable rumor site). Marvel Studios has in general never been a huge fan of any of the Marvel TV shows, but did try mostly to work with them for a few years: they got Samuel L. Jackson to cameo in a few episodes of Agents of SHIELD, the Cap/Avengers 3/4 writers were executive producers on Agent Carter, and they even had their costuming department help make the season 1 Daredevil suit (presumably because they wanted something that would work on the big screen too).

But then, in 2015, Marvel Studios got sick of the micromanaging and other insane demands from Marvel's shitty CEO, and went to Disney for help. They were freed from the rest of Marvel's control, spinning off into its own fully independent entity that was answerable only to Disney. At that point, Marvel TV and Marvel Studios were both ostensibly making live action stuff that was all supposedly set in the same universe, but there was an immediate shift. Marvel Studios no longer supported the TV side and seemed visibly uncomfortable sharing their universe with them—not helped at all by the giant drop in quality of the Netflix shows (with season 2 of Daredevil, Iron Fist, Defenders, and the like) as well as the ill-fated Inhumans miniseries.

Where once Feige and other executives and creatives entertained interview questions about when Daredevil and the other Netflix heroes would show up in the movies, after the split, they were always evasive and cagey. They also used to try and have Agents of SHIELD tie in with the each new movie (to some degree, at least), but as soon as the split happened, that stopped entirely. And now the "Marvel TV" division has been completely shut down, and Marvel Studios is doing their own line of shows that will all be very closely connected with the MCU, which is drastically different from how the TV shows used to work.

So basically, Marvel Studios hasn't wanted anything to do with any of the Netflix shows, but they know there's still a dedicated fanbase out there, especially for Daredevil. Moreover, they're seemingly doing a big multiversal team up; I'm wondering if they might use this to bring back Charlie Cox's Daredevil to give him a nice sendoff, but also to reveal that the Netflix shows (and Agents of SHIELD I guess) exist in an alternate reality. Those old Marvel TV productions used a whole lot of characters and concepts Marvel Studios probably would love to get their hands on, now that they're slowly losing their big guns. They could always theoretically just make a movie or a TV show with Cox's Daredevil, but it's been a bit too long since season 3, and their already packed schedule leaves little room for anything like that. This would basically be a win-win: they get to honor the old Daredevil but also free themselves to one day do their own version.

... or maybe this is all wishful thinking. Because like honestly, fuck the Netflix shows. All the good will I once had towards them has vanished entirely. So many cool concepts and characters were either poorly utilized or just straight up ruined. I don't want those shows to be the final say on those characters outside of their comics. I want them to get a second chance! But this time without Jeph Loeb!
#3880  December 11, 2020, 05:14:31 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Bunch of new stuff got announced tonight :
New Fantastic Four movie directed by John Watts
3rd Antman movie featuring Kang the Conqueror
Christian Bale set to play Gorr the God Butcher in the new thor movie
New I am Groot TV show
GOTG holiday special
Armor War featuring War Machine and
IronHeart tv show
Secret Invasion tv show featuring Nick Fury
Moon Knight TV show announced
She Hulk announced featuring Hulk and Abomination played by Tim Roth himself!
Captain MArvel 2 confirmed with Miss Marvel
Doctor Strange and the multiverse of madness confirmed to be directed by Sam Raimi. Will tie directly to the new spiderman movie and will also featured America Chavez
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-